It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Xcathdra

I wouldn't believe them either.

Personally I would like to see the document before believing a bunch of liars.

And I certainly trust the fbi as a whole far more than congress.

so being able to actually see the documents before taking someones word is a thing now?
hahahahahaha
that didnt take long

Anyone who thinks like that, can only trust what they can touch. ATS, TV News, all Online and Broadcast media are worthless to them. Even though the morning newspaper is touchable, the contents are FAKE, if you follow that line of logic. duhhh!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: carewemust

George has consulted for energy companies operating in the Eastern Mediterranean and Caspian and has written reports on both Israel’s and Cyprus’ upstream natural gas market structure that have been briefed to regulatory authorities. George’s work on the topics has been published and cited in the Washington Times, Jamestown Foundation, Hudson Institute, Jerusalem Post, Natural Gas Europe, Haaretz, Hurriyet, Arutz Sheva and Phileleftheros. He has been awarded by the U.S. State Department as a finalist to represent the United States at UNESCO in 2011.

He holds degrees from University College London, DePaul University and L’universite Catholique de Louvain.

George Papadopoulos

Who was Secretary of State in 2011?

That guy who looked and behaved like LURCH, of the Adams Family?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Um

Hillary Clinton served as the 67th United States Secretary of State, under President Barack Obama, from 2009 to 2013, overseeing the department that conducted the Foreign policy of Barack Obama.

So sayeth wiki.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

How about just the document in question?

Personally I think anyone who believes a politician is pretty ignorant. Even if it is what they want to hear.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama

‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama
by Joshua Caplan 11 Comments

Share Tweet Email

The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

Lawmakers from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) have called for the classified memo’s immediate release. According to Fox News contributor Sara Carter, the contents of the memo are so “explosive,” that it could end special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe once and for all.

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino warned the release of the FISA report will destroy the image of his former boss Barack Obama.

“Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see,” tweeted Dan Bongino.

click link for article.
edit on 18-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t want information on how the FISA system is or is not working made public?? Americans have the right to know what their government is up to.. unless they have something to hide that is.

What do you say Americans? Do you want to know?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

If the government doesn't spy on us, The democrats will hire a corporate gun(Fusion GPS) to.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Papadopoulos & Hillary connections...A Thread:

When the Papadopoulos story broke late Oct. I spend a few hours researching the connections between Pap and Clinton. What I found is directly related to this story. Pap was with Hudson Institute re: Leviathan Pipeline for Noble Energy.

FULL THREAD:
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If there was anything truly damaging to Trump.

His haters wouldn't be using the media.

Mueller and FBI would be at the White House already trying to arrest Trump.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
#Obamagate - Twitter

Oh, Hillary is going to be pissed that isn't named after her.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And to think I was a hardcore Democrat in my early 20’s in the 90’s...I’m still shocked at what a bunch of dirty, lying people these are. Then I remember, “oh yeah, I did that too”. Lied to myself and everyone around me. I’m not saying Republicans are perfect, but Jesus, no shower will ever wash that scum off. Like that tattoo you regret.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If there was anything truly damaging to Trump.

His haters wouldn't be using the media.

Mueller and FBI would be at the White House already trying to arrest Trump.

and now we know why Democrats and their media allies desperately tried to change the russia narrative FISA story. Apparently the Australian diplomat in question and the information he received and reported would be consider quadruple hearsay. We would reach alpha centauri before that hearsay evidence would ever be accepted by a court.

The other news coming out -
* - Rod Rosenstein apparently tried to block some of the info from being released to Congress and Paul Ryan told him where he could go with that request.
* - The memo came from Rep. Nunes and is based on all of the evidence his committee has obtained in their investigation.
* - The general sense is that not only will the involved people lose their jobs but will face prosecution.
* - The evidence in question is tantamount to a coup pushed by certain Democrats in the FBI / DOJ / Congress and the Clinton camp.
* - Mueller's probe will end shortly since the way it came about violates the Constitution and several federal laws.
edit on 18-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

After a year of this snip.

I want jail time for those snip hat's.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I hope this is the real thing this time. We've gone down this road before.

And if this *is* true, it's a given they're fighting a holding action to get past the mid-terms at this point.
edit on 18-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

#Obamagate - Twitter

Coincidence news outlets report Obama set to return to
stage, while he attacks Fox, the only news agency reporting
On this? I think no coincidence!

At the same time, Clinton's are muzzled due to multiple
investigations...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ever notice how when real news about crimes come up and it exposes the Dems we get a flurry of tabloidesk type threads about trump?!? Look at recent posts, it’s a smorgasbord of trump gossip stories...

The shills are in full effect attempting to bury this op.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

#Obamagate - Twitter

Coincidence news outlets report Obama set to return to
stage, while he attacks Fox, the only news agency reporting
On this? I think no coincidence!

At the same time, Clinton's are muzzled due to multiple
investigations...

I read bout that.

I hope he gets taken down because those FISA abuses were created while he was president.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that after a year of Democrats aND Republicans barking about new evidence and it's all going down anybody believes it who is a partisan believer. There are literal rabbit hole threads for both sides right now on how damNing some new information is going to be someday possibly soon. Mueller has the goods the house Intel has the goods. Etc.

And everyone chases the sandals like a scene from the life of Bryan.

It's an election year,..don't believe what is said by some crony or which ever news site is for your party. Wait for the actual information they say they have to be released or its exactly what they want.
edit on 18-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Ever notice how when real news about crimes come up and it exposes the Dems we get a flurry of tabloidesk type threads about trump?!? Look at recent posts, it’s a smorgasbord of trump gossip stories...

The shills are in full effect attempting to bury this op.

Yeah the patterns are really easily to spot. I knew something was up after i saw them pop up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join