It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Seems so you believe a whole campaign of propaganda that doesn't even exist.

And can't comprehend trump picked the cabinets that run the departments that are allegedly too corrupt to handle prosecution yet believe congress a proven branch of bought liars...hilarious.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The issue seems to be that lovers made small talk texting on company phones. That is against the rules but it is not enough to bring the FBI down in flames.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I'm pretty sure Wray wasn't down there urgently deleting subpoenaed information, if that's your insinuation. And if it is, you're an idiot. And if it's not, then what is the point of your post?

I'm not sure how much more time I'll be devoting to engaging with foreign nationals about politics, so I may not reply to you, tovarishch.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Adapt, adopt, and improve. So now it is the ones who defend the FBI who are Russian trolls? Хорошо сыграно!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
A breakdown of the latest Qanon and the memo implications.

Qanon Decode Four Posts Sunday Jan 21 2018 Will Sessions Drop the Hammer Vers 17.0 Jan 21 2018

an intriguing read...

That is an intriguing read. Naturally, some of the predictions related to a President Hillary Clinton are "guesses".

What still amazes me is how insecure Hillary was. Why manipulate so many people and processes to hurt a Presidential candidate (Donald Trump) who had no experience in politics? Especially if she (Hillary) was the annoited, prepared, personally chosen replacement, by a popular President Obama.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Anyone who disagrees with me is clearly a Russianbot! Спасива!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Justice Department‏Verified account @TheJusticeDept

"From now on, our Department will not usurp Congress’s job of making the rules. We will stick to enforcing them."—Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein Delivers Remarks to the Palm Beach Forum Club About the Rule of Law
Palm Beach, FL~ Friday, January 5, 2018

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Seems so you believe a whole campaign of propaganda that doesn't even exist.

And can't comprehend trump picked the cabinets that run the departments that are allegedly too corrupt to handle prosecution yet believe congress a proven branch of bought liars...hilarious.

Its good to know you also see Clinton and Obama as liars. Or does your position not apply to certain members of Congress?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Chairmen Devin Nunes & Trey Gowdy Plot “Never-Before-Used Procedure” To #ReleaseTheMemo

According to the Washington Examiner‘s Byron York, Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) huddled together Saturday to discuss a “never-before-used procedure” for releasing the “shocking” FISA abuse memo.

Washington Examiner reports:

There’s no doubt Republicans want the public to see the classified memo. To get it out, they are studying a never-before-used procedure whereby House Intelligence Committee members would vote to make the memo public, after which the president would have five days to object.

If the president had no objection, the memo would become public after those five days. If the president did object, the matter would go to the full House, which could vote to overrule the president’s objections and release the memo anyway.

Republicans believe it is unlikely they would have to go that far; why would President Trump object to the release of a document allegedly showing that Obama administration officials abused the law in investigating Trump? But even if there were an objection, the feeling is the House would go ahead.

click link for article.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.

And the truth shall set you free!
edit on 22-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Qanon Decode Four Posts Sunday Jan 21 2018 Will Sessions Drop the Hammer Vers 17.0 Jan 21 2018

an intriguing read...

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
GAME CHANGER: FISA Memo To END Mueller’s Russia Investigation Into Trump, Sources Say

Sources who viewed the FISA memo told journalist Sara A. Carter that “they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.” The sources predicted that it most likely will lead to senior-level government officials at the FBI and DOJ being removed from their positions.

THIS is why people think the far right is full of BS.

When the DOJ or FBI explains facts and evidence, you guys scream it is all fantasy.

Then you post from Q Anon and the Daily Caller as evidence for your fictions.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

an intriguing read...

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
GAME CHANGER: FISA Memo To END Mueller’s Russia Investigation Into Trump, Sources Say

Sources who viewed the FISA memo told journalist Sara A. Carter that “they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.” The sources predicted that it most likely will lead to senior-level government officials at the FBI and DOJ being removed from their positions.

THIS is why people think the far right is full of BS.

When the DOJ or FBI explains facts and evidence, you guys scream it is all fantasy.

Then you post from Q Anon and the Daily Caller as evidence for your fictions.

You mean the facts & evidence that the FBI was engaged in a criminal conspiracy to interfere in the election for Hillary's benefit? And apparently you haven't noticed, but several senior-level government officials at the FBI and DOJ have already been removed from their positions, and many more are likely to follow.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
BREAKING: True Pundit is leaking what it claims to be the content of the FISA memo.

The FISA Abuse Memo Unveiled; What Exactly Is In the Memo, According to Intel Insiders

Paul Manafort was wiretapped. Cater Page was wiretapped. Donald Trump Jr. was wiretapped. Jared Kushner was wiretapped. Gen. Michael Flynn was wiretapped. And likely there were others.

And none of it was very legal.

In fact, most of it was very illegal, according to federal law enforcement sources who are blowing the whistle on a sweeping scheme to undermine the Executive branch and the electorate’s choice for president of the United States.

The intelligence agencies actively worked to undermine Trump, and they hired GCHQ to conduct the illegal monitoring (Trump's "wiretapping" claim), to provide a layer of deniability.

Also, the FBI/Justice Department set up the meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya under false pretenses, specifically to create a compromising meeting and justify getting a FISA warrent. Veselnitskaya wasn't even supposed to be in the United States, and was granted special permission to enter in order to facilitate the Trump Tower meeting.

The wiretaps, secured through illicit scheming, have been used by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 election, even though the evidence is considered “poisoned fruit.”

Given the illegal nature of everything underlying the probe, I would suggest Pappadopolus & Flynn should look into withdrawing their guilty pleas. And Manafort is looking very smart in fighting his indictment.

EDIT: Also, they don't have direct evidence that the Obama WH was behind this, altho every shred of common sense suggests that must be the case.
edit on 22-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

True pundit has a pretty bad record with some of their stories.

And as the top of the article says this is an article they did in September 2017.

Not saying it's not worth the read, but I would take the info based on anonymous sources they have with a huge grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You mean when the FBI and DOJ are asked for communications between FBI agents involved in a coup....
And they say that they 'lost them'?
The dog ate my homework.
ETA:
Go to the Q thread.... not everyone there is 'far right'.
Believe it or not, I am not far right.
edit on b000000312018-01-22T09:36:41-06:0009America/ChicagoMon, 22 Jan 2018 09:36:41 -0600900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You mean when the FBI and DOJ are asked for communications between FBI agents involved in a coup....
The dog ate my homework.

Even better, the Inspector General said he received these e-mails back in August.

Like Q said, these guys are stupid.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I don't think two people texting about Trump being an idiot is a "coup".

It is what over half the country does.

As far as the DOJ (Executive Branch directly under Trump) somehow having a SW issue that ceased tracking and recording Government Issue Devices Text messages between Dec. 15th 2016 and May 15th 2017?

Yes, we need to get to the bottom of why once Trump took office that internal counter-espionage safeguard suddenly went off-line.

In OTHER News..

It looks like the NRA funneled money to the Trump Campaign for Russia.
FBI investigating whether Russian money went to NRA to help Trump
www.mcclatchydc.com...
edit on 22-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Point taken, but this is the first story I've heard which specially addresses what the memo supposedly says.
I'm trying not to put too much stock in this; hopefully the House committee will vote to make the memo public soon.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't think two people texting about Trump being an idiot is a "coup

Neither do I.

However, those are not the texts that I am referring to.
If you are not familiar with the ones that I am referring to, you may want to read up on the subject.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

I don't think two people texting about Trump being an idiot is a "coup".

It is what over half the country does.

As far as the DOJ (Executive Branch directly under Trump) somehow having a SW issue that ceased tracking and recording Government Issue Devices Text messages between Dec. 15th 2016 and May 15th 2017?

Yes, we need to get to the bottom of why once Trump took office that internal counter-espionage safeguard suddenly went off-line.

Texting about discussing an insurance policy in the second in command of the fbi office in case trump wins is more than just saying he is an idiot.

And then the fbi just happens to lose all texts from that same guy after they are asked for?

If trumps team deleted requested evidemce, you would call him guilty on the spot.

But as long as your side is doing it, you are just fine with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join