It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Dave Joyce
‏Verified account @RepDaveJoyce
4h4 hours ago

Great news! Our efforts to #ReleaseTheMemo have been effective and the HPSIC plans to begin the process to release the FBI/FISA/Russia memo. This may take up to 19+ Congressional work days but Americans deserve to know the truth.

Good news if true.

Dave Joyce is a Republican rep from Ohio's 14th district.

Now lets see what length Democrats will go to to make desperate attempts to derail the release and to distract the public as much as they can from it.
edit on 20-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Republicans are the ones who want the info released and Democrats are blocking it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

I'm not saying they have to leak anything, and I agree with that, just pointing it out to Xcathdra.

a reply to: fredrodgers1960

That doesn't mean they don't know about it, does it? Since you bring it up though, I'm not sure if just reading the memo would implicate them. I guess you don't expect it to be published any time soon, since once it is you can assume everyone is aware of the contents? You're also making the assumption that the memo contains important information. I'm hopeful we'll find out soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Should be out in about 19 days.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I know, not arguing against that, and it does look suspicious. And I guess we'll see it soon, good.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This FISA Obamagate Spying is going to make Watergate look like a parking ticket. More people involved, more laws broke, bigger scope!

Here's a good overview of the facts so far.

edit on 20-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

We should find out in about 19 days when the memo / info is released.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

God who?

God the God of love and righteousness, goodness and loving kindness. God the alpha and the omega, the first and the last.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If you want a good overview based upon public facts so far, the Dan Bongino podcast I linked to above put the pieces together. And, it doesn't look good for Democrats, not by a long shot. It's going to make Watergate look like a minor mistep in comparison.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Gregg Jarrett: I Suspect This FISA Document Will Show Numerous Felonies By Top Officials — With Up to 10 Years Behind Bars (VIDEO)

Gregg Jarrett: Top officials should be impeached which means they can’t hold another government position. But I suspect this intel document is going to reveal multiple felonies by high ranking officials at the FBI and Department of Justice. There’s a federal felony statute it’s called Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law and it says that a government official cannot use their government position to deprive somebody of their constitutional rights. Here it’s the constitutional right to privacy… If the DOJ goes into a federal judge using a fake false document to obtain a warrant to spy that’s a violation, it’s a felony, it’s 10 years behind bars.

I would love to find a left wing media outlet covering this as a source however since they arent covering it and instead keep pushing the russia bs here we are.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

God who?

God the God of love and righteousness, goodness and loving kindness. God the alpha and the omega, the first and the last.

Democrats, like communists, are atheists. Except, of course, when it is politically convenient.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The only way to restore any semblence of control is to imprison a couple officials. Hillary or Obama level people needs to be imprisoned, or penalized heavily. And the current government needs a heavy leashed and a gimp mask.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Too bad we have to wait 19 work days, but the memo will be released.

BREAKING: House Intel Committee Officially Begins Process To #ReleaseTheMemo

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The very least. Involve them so heavily in court that the lawyers bankrupt them.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The only way to restore any semblence of control is to imprison a couple officials. Hillary or Obama level people needs to be imprisoned, or penalized heavily. And the current government needs a heavy leashed and a gimp mask.

I am fed up with them all, regardless of affiliation. Investigate and start charging people.

Byron York‏Verified account @ByronYork

Today: Reps. Nunes, Gowdy, and Goodlatte met to discuss memo, are said to be 'charting a path forward.' What does that mean? Obvious goal is to make memo public; steps between now and then unclear; could take 2-3 weeks. 2/2

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Gowdy being at the meeting interests me. He was a prosecutor before he became a Congressman.

I think the memo has a lot more legs than the bad guys want to admit.
edit on b000000312018-01-20T18:56:53-06:0006America/ChicagoSat, 20 Jan 2018 18:56:53 -0600600000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I just started listening to him and it's great because he only uses liberal media sources for the fact pattern (new York Times, CNN, washpo, etc)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor
Do facts cease becoming facts dependent upon their source?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

The basic facts he covered were not solely from one source or the other. It's either from public testimony and public transcripts. The Comey hearings and more. This whole evolving incident will be combed over in a thorough manner as to keep partisan politics from smearing it. The facts will come out and Americans of all persuasions will come to see the corruption for what it is.

In my opinion, Obamagate could make Watergate look like a parking ticket. But we'll have to wait to see what evidence there is.
edit on 20-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Not according to liberal Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join