It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just got a pop-up on my Android from Google News, telling me to beware of #ReleaseTheMemo, because RUSSIANS are behind it.

Sh!t must be getting closer to the fan blades now!

Got a screenshot of that!??

GDG!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So many thought it was great when Feinstein released
the Fusion GPS memo. Seems they quickly forget
their own logic.

Seems hypocritical to a large degree!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Rise of the Machines?

Spooky!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Special counsel or not, put up or shut up.

A2D

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just this morning when I was reading the news about all the Russian connections to Trump and potential money laundering I thought, this is so bad for dems... lol

Sorry... just not seeing it

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
a reply to: carewemust

Special counsel or not, put up or shut up.

A2D

President Trump's son said tonight that he hopes his Dad can declassify the 4-Page Memo, and release it ASAP.

He's very angry, because his entire family has experienced being tortured, for almost a year straight, FOR NO REASON, by the Liberal Media and Democrats.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

And yet they've predictably started using the same BS to attack the NRA... big surprise there.

Russia this, Russia that....

They need to get a new byline.. Luckily, we have THE MEMO AND FISA WARRANT to replace that worn out old talking point (aka the dirty dossier)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
In legalese.

If information/evidence was obtained ILLEGALLY( and it was) it can't be used in a court of law.

Trump haters screwed themselves.

Fruit of the poisonous tree.

www.law.cornell.edu...

They've handed Flynn and Manafort a get out of jail free card.

Which is WHY they are blocking other members from seeing those abuses.

Fruit of the poisonous tree covers stuff gained illegally. I've seen absolutely nothing that shows anything illegal was done at all. The FBI got tips from an informant, they prepared a probable cause affidavit, a warrant issued.

Evidence gathered.

Are you people actually trying to say that somehow because Fusion had been hired by Clinton AFTER HIRED BY BEACON that it makes the PC affidavit no good???

PC affidavits are sworn out across this country daily based upon informants who are drug dealers, mob bosses, prison inmates, and all other vast sorts of shady people. Steele was an MI-6 agent, the fact that he was working for Clinton makes absolutely no difference at all. If the judge believed the information to be credible, no matter what motivation (I'm going on your assumptions, not stating any part of it is true), then the warrant is lawful.

Furthermore, the "fruit of the poisonous tree" is used to suppress evidence gleaned from a wrongful search/seizure and nearly never, ever, applied to stuff found pursuant to a warrant. The judges that sign such warrants know to look for problems with informants and won't sign them if they see it. Near no warrants get overturned if a judge has signed it in their discretion.

Moving on, the fruit of the poisonous tree does not in any way suppress information that is gleaned from independent sources. Evidence that Mueller found outside anything found pursuant to that original warrant will not be suppressed, and the trials will go on as was planned.

If Manafort's lawyers believed they had a defense based upon the warrants, the matter would've been noticed up for a hearing already in a motion to dismiss. Given that we have heard absolutely nothing to that effect, I suspect it is quite safe to believe that you people are being fed chew toys as the evidence mounts against Trump.

Do you even know that the evidence against Trump has been piling in for the last 2 weeks from many different directions? Likely not, because the chew toy works.

Continuing down an adult analysis, it is really peculiar that you would be cheering for a criminal Russian agent like Manafort to "get off" because of a hopeful error> Are you a United States citizen, or are you part of the Russian mafia? If there truly was a problem with a warrant that got Manafort off, I'd definitely want his constitutional rights upheld and if he skips off because of it, that is the right result. However, it would infuriate me to no end that a criminal Russian agent went free.

How come you don't feel that way??

You don't believe there is a mountain of evidence against Manafort from a ton of other sources, including just sht found in his home?

Onward, absolutely none of this distraction, even if somehow fitting some convoluted truth, means that Trump himself isn't a Russian agent, doesn't mean that Kushner didn't get Cambridge data out to the Russians via Flynn for use in the Fake News, the Ads, the bots, and in use while hacking databases.

Bad affidavits and warrants certainly do make for issues in regular criminal trials, this matter is headed toward possible impeachment proceedings, which even if evidence is technically gathered wrong (and we wouldn't be talking about the evidence gathered from direct Flynn testimony, or Bannon's, or a bunch of others) still is evidence when considering whether the president of the United States colluded with Russia and sits today compromised in the oval office.

If the president of the United States is a colluding Russian agent, we would normally simply take it as a given that you'd be outraged and wanting him out within minutes, demanding president Pence be sworn in.

What I wonder now is if that prospect doesn't bother you in the least. When Mueller presents his evidence strongly pointing or clearly proving that Trump is a Russian agent, if Flynn comes out and says "I did this because Trump told me and/or knew and we used the Russians ...." you will simply deny that HE is telling the truth, because deep down, you really just don't care.

I sense that the truth of the matter is, so long as Dems don't "get a win" in some way, so long as Trump remains to do his tweets and rollovers for Russia, then it just doesn't matter to you all.

Hard not to get that sense.

And if you're offended by reports being suppressed, why weren't your furious that Feinstein eventually just had to release the testimony of Simpson that had been held up by Republicans for 6 months?? And why would republicans hold that up if there was some clear problem with it?

It's just a chew toy. As more and more stuff comes out regarding collusion, money laundering (look at T's Scottish golf courses, both losing massive amounts of $$$, money sinks to launder money) and election fraud, the reports crafted by Nunes - who has been caught colluding with the White House to fake a report already, is nothing more than something meant to keep your attention directed at Hillary and Obama.

Trick as old as time.

Party over Country, Putin over Dems. Always.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
According to DJT Jr., The President is working to declassify the memo ASAP outside of the current House effort.

The President's son is also correct when he notes this was indeed possibly the greatest witch-hunt outside the Salem witch trials, and the period of McCarthyism (thankfully HUAC never got a chance to spring up again, thanks to the whole thing having zero substance - they couldn't stoke enough fear and outrage/grab enough power to justify it).

Heads need to roll for this, people need to go to jail for this. This is an outrage, and anyone involved in it must face consequences. There is and will be no excuse to use a nation's military assets (yes, SIGINT is a military asset) against the past admin's political opponents

DOJ will have no choice but to act when this comes out. And when the axe comes down, I doubt we'll see any pardons extended to the conspirators - including former President(s). Save for possible pardons issued to the victims of the Mueller/Democrat/complicit MSM/deep state IC Russia-BS persecutions.
edit on 1/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Meanwhile in reality this happened. Weird. Republicans are lining up to view the classified FISA abuse memo, while Democrats choose to stay in the dark Looks like the Republicans have chosen to take the legal route.

More than 130 congressional members have viewed the classified four-page memo detailing what senior government officials describe as “disturbing and explosive” surveillance abuse by employees of the FBI and Department of Justice under the Obama administration against President Trump and members of his campaign.

The classified memo was described by senior government officials as a detailed account of the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation into the FBI and apparent FISA abuse associated with the controversial dossier that alleged President Trump colluded with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. As recently reported, some congressional members who reviewed the memo said the revelations may end in the removal or criminal prosecution of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice.

Congressional officials expect the classified memo to be made available to the public before the end of the month. In order to make the classified memo public, the House Intelligence Committee, chaired by California Republican Devin Nunes, must first have another vote, a congressional source stated.

The vote is expected to happen and then the classified memo will be given to “POTUS for five days” so he can review it, the source stated. If POTUS objects to releasing the memo it will then go to the full House for a vote, they added.

Members who viewed the document say it is especially significant since the DOJ’s Inspector General Michale E. Horowitz will be issuing a report into how the FBI and DOJ handled the investigation into former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her use of an unsecured private server to send classified information.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

And yet they've predictably started using the same BS to attack the NRA... big surprise there.

They need to get a new byline.. Luckily, we have THE MEMO AND FISA WARRANT to replace that worn out old talking point (aka the dirty dossier)

Why do we need a new by-line. The evidence is everywhere, more each week.

We will "get a new byline" when the collusion with Russia is over.

We know you desperately want to move on, put it behind you, same reason Trump fired Comey, because he was looking at Russia, same reason he said he was thinking about firing Mueller.

Tough news, we won't stop to get a new by-line. You're so easily manipulated by the Republicans.

What happens when the money the NRA took is definitively traced to the NRA??? Where did the NRA come up with tens of millions more than they've ever donated before?? Near double??? Just by chance?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So many thought it was great when Feinstein released
the Fusion GPS memo. Seems they quickly forget
their own logic.

Seems hypocritical to a large degree!

Feinstein's release wasn't classified information as far as I know. The memo is alleged to be.

It's not that they don't want to release it, it's that they by law cannot until it is declassified.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

They need to get a new byline.. Luckily, we have THE MEMO AND FISA WARRANT

Desperate for fake news, are you? The Russian collusion getting to be too much in your peripheral? Lol reality is a pain sometimes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Desperate for fake news, are you? The Russian collusion getting to be too much in your peripheral? Lol reality is a pain sometimes.

No KIDDING...

When known Russian government Twitter accounts are PUSHING this "memo" story....you have to wonder why Russia is so SUPPORTIVE of Nunes...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

According to DJT Jr., The President is working to declassify the memo ASAP outside of the current House effort.

The President's son is also correct when he notes this was indeed possibly the greatest witch-hunt outside the Salem witch trials, and the period of McCarthyism (thankfully HUAC never got a chance to spring up again, thanks to the whole thing having zero substance - they couldn't stoke enough fear and outrage/grab enough power to justify it).

Heads need to roll for this, people need to go to jail for this. This is an outrage, and anyone involved in it must face consequences. There is and will be no excuse to use a nation's military assets (yes, SIGINT is a military asset) against the past admin's political opponents

DOJ will have no choice but to act when this comes out. And when the axe comes down, I doubt we'll see any pardons extended to the conspirators - including former President(s). Save for possible pardons issued to the victims of the Mueller/Democrat/complicit MSM/deep state IC Russia-BS persecutions.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

OMG the hyperventilation is on full display.

witch hunt!!!!!

Why don't you wait to hear what Flynn will testify to????

Bannon?????

don't want to wait. Want to declare witch hunt now.

Listen folks, you don't want the FBI looking into a campaign, don't run a Russian agent next time!!!

You had the choice of 17 people, NONE of the other 15 have 2 dozen Russia connections in their campaign and staff.

And if alllllll this was to spy on poor snowflake trumpy, why was absolutely NONE of it used in the campaign???

You do oppo research to beat a person in a campaign, and yet NONE of it was used???

Reason was that it was a real damn investigation over a real problem.

Speaking of real problems, no problem with the dossier, Steele, Simpson, Fusion, and all your made up boogeymen, means that Trump isn't 100% compromised.

Please write a TON more. It is so entertaining, the breathless energy, the bone deep anger at the Dems!!! Those ffff ... It's working perfectly in your clam of 32-36%

No hope for you people.

Party over country. Putin over Dems.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I applaud you sir, sticking with the delusion until the very end. That is OK, THE MEMO will be released by the end of the month.

This thing was already winding down, but THE MEMO will be the final nail in the coffin. Heads are going to roll, and we fully expect to see criminal prosecutions of Obama-era FBI/DOJ officials.

You're right though, new evidence comes to light daily - of a conspiracy to undermine and possibly remove the POTUS via a highly illegal and entirely invented pretext. There is zero evidence supporting any of your claims. There is no evidence Russia "attacked" the DNC (hint: it was actually an inside leak). There is absolutely zero evidence of "collusion" (which isn't an actual crime). There is a mountain of evidence of corruption (from the Clinton funded dirty-dossier, to the illegal FISA warrants, to the corrupt investigators/DOJ lawyers, to the shady practices of Obama and his administration and so much more

This BS has less than 10 days until anyone still professing it is universally considered unreliable. And it is getting so much better by the day.
edit on 1/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

No KIDDING...

When known Russian government Twitter accounts are PUSHING this "memo" story....you have to wonder why Russia is so SUPPORTIVE of Nunes...

Wow. You are really that gullible.
Next week will be a lot of fun. Patriots are now russian bots. I retract my statement TDS is a real thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Here's some music for people who are waiting:

Hail the year so long expected,
Hail the day of full release!
Zion's walls are now erected,
And her watchmen publish peace!

Disclaimer: Still haven't bought into this, I just wish I could see these documents. But the song happened to come up for me on YouTube and it made me think of the memo, Q and all that stuff, complete with references to Trumpets and a coming storm.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
dbl post

edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join