It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Exactly, which is why I think the leaker is Schiff.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

My thoughts exactly

Reposting because it is a good warning.

With all this going on, best keep your eyes peeled.

How often have things like this lead to a very much headline sweeping mass tragedy false flag?!?!?!

Heads on a swivel, folks.

Things aren't always what they seem, folks

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Deflecting away from Obama/Lynch to Hillary. Throwing her into the sewer.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The silver lining is the fact that THE MEMO how now supplanted/invalidated the dossier. I can see the fake dossier being relegated to somewhere it belongs: the garbage can with every other campaign political hit-job piece

Lots of "silver linings". Mueller should prepare to return to his home on the lake soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The long of it is they are all guilty.

I know Trump is doing great things. On The FISA reauthorization I personally
agree with Rand Pail. A warrant should be required to listen
and read American's messages and emails.

However, just as Trump was abused, along with many others
he communicated with, so will many Ameicans be abused.

Thing is we are not all running for office. Obama weaponized
The law enforcement agencies to abuse the warrant.

This is a good example of a hideously bad corrupt person
using their power to carry out a political agenda.

Obama, if he did this is on the shelf with Hitler.
Lives have been ruined and destroyed. This needs
to stop NOW.

The Memo should be released, react the methods
but expose the people.

And the MSM parrots "Russian Bots" as if that is
a real danger to people.

/rant over

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Who was Secretary of State in 2011?

Satan?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: valve
And to think I was a hardcore Democrat in my early 20’s in the 90’s...I’m still shocked at what a bunch of dirty, lying people these are. Then I remember, “oh yeah, I did that too”. Lied to myself and everyone around me. I’m not saying Republicans are perfect, but Jesus, no shower will ever wash that scum off. Like that tattoo you regret.

My whole family jumped off the D's the early 80's. They racism towards Blacks by the D's was bad then. Now it is racist towards Whites and Asians. They just have to hate to feel good it seems!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

The long of it is they are all guilty.

I know Trump is doing great things. On The FISA reauthorization I personally
agree with Rand Pail. A warrant should be required to listen
and read American's messages and emails.

However, just as Trump was abused, along with many others
he communicated with, so will many Ameicans be abused.

Thing is we are not all running for office. Obama weaponized
The law enforcement agencies to abuse the warrant.

This is a good example of a hideously bad corrupt person
using their power to carry out a political agenda.

Obama, if he did this is on the shelf with Hitler.
Lives have been ruined and destroyed. This needs
to stop NOW.

The Memo should be released, react the methods
but expose the people.

And the MSM parrots "Russian Bots" as if that is
a real danger to people.

/rant over

I agree 100% that Rand Paul has the correct position on this matter. What the left doesn’t seem to realize is what happened to trump will be used against them by trump in 2020. The practice of using the power of the us gov as a weapon against your rivals is no bueno no matter what side of the isle you’re on.

I just wish the severe Alt-Left would get on board and see what Obama’s did for what it really is. A crime plain and simple.

#releasethememo

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Democrats are now starting their campaign on the FISA memo. They are claiming it's fake Russian propaganda being used to brainwash people.

Tell me again how many Democrat bigwigs Jeff Sessions has charged. They get to keep doing what they're doing until they are stopped.

Why didn't Trump have Hillary jailed on Day One of his presidency?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Democrats are now starting their campaign on the FISA memo. They are claiming it's fake Russian propaganda being used to brainwash people.

Tell me again how many Democrat bigwigs Jeff Sessions has charged. They get to keep doing what they're doing until they are stopped.

Why didn't Trump have Hillary jailed on Day One of his presidency?

Hillary was not jailed because we dont live in a dictatorship.

As for sessions and Democrats time will tell.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Now I'm dying to see what the Inspector General's report is going to tell us! Do we still have to wait until April to see that one released?! I thought there might be rumors of an early release on that one too.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It would appear we have a classic case of "he said - she said"

The republicans are calling this a ground breaking revelation which should be released to the public.

The Democrats (Schiff) is calling the memo utter hogwash and a distraction.

I guess it all boils down to whichever side you believe, most likely along partisan lines.

The problem is, if it is utter hogwash, then it should very very easy to debunk.

Either way, the only way it gets resolved is to release the document.
edit on R222018-01-19T19:22:53-06:00k221Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yeah Schiff talked himself into a corner. If the memo is hogwash then release it for what it is. The reason Schiff gave for not releasing it is because it contains "highly classified information, methods and sources". He also invoked Russia so that alone tells me Schiff is full of BS.

The only Democrat to see it were on the intel committee. No other Democrats have gone to the SCIF to review the info. As others pointed out supposedly its been leaked to a media outlet but I have not seen anything as of yet.

It seems Democrats refrained from responding to get their unified front together on this. That alone speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Now I'm dying to see what the Inspector General's report is going to tell us! Do we still have to wait until April to see that one released?! I thought there might be rumors of an early release on that one too.

The IG report was turned into Grasley however some inf was held back for criminal prosecutions. I would imagine the DOJ / FBI will take some action before its released.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well Assange doesn't like Hamilton 68. I know which side i'm on. Julian Assange

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Haha. Thanks. If anything, it's helping me be less partisan and seeing where the left needs improvement too.

We need people like you in that side, left leaning and logical thinking. Not enough of that in the D's anymore. The one from Hawaii, Gabby I think, she is worthy and I can't seem to find many others. Too many RINO's or the dialogue would be able to move forward. Both sides of the aisle have been playing us for a UNIPARTY i believe. Ron Paul, Ross Perot and now DJT gave us a real chance to do something about the Uniparty. They literally stole Paul's chance just as Hillary's team did Bernie's chance. Perot was making sure Daddy Bush got beat by Clinton who was saying the right things a conservative should but had Hillary running his ideas in the ground behind his back before the sex scandals in the Oval Office broke.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. The Dems are not looking at the memo because they were told it's BS and the Reps who read it are just sounding the alarm bells for nothing. Hmm looks like Matt Gaetz didn't get the memo. RepMattGaetz

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
PREFACE Born and raised in Missouri...

Republicans: "We have damning evidence that the Dems and Obama administration abused FISA..."
Me: "Show me."

Democrats: "We have damning evidence that the Reps and Trump administration colluded with Russia..."
Me: "Show me."

So far, neither side has shown their cards. I think they're both bluffing.

A2D
edit on 19-1-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Great comparative analogy, but not a fair comparison. If both investigations had a Special Counsel, of approximately the same duration, you'd be accurate.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So releasing it would make the right look even dumber which I know the left would enjoy....but this isnt what the left is pushing for.

Who the fack do they think they are fooling. Lol

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join