It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Yep. I have seen the rules for a fisa warrant.

It is 100 percent false to claim the steele dosier was the reason for the fisa warrant with no evidence of that.

The claim is 100 percent false whether or not the courts are that corrupt. There is no information to lead to that conclusion in a legal sense available.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

It is 100 percent false to claim the steele dosier was the reason for the fisa warrant with no evidence of that.

The claim is 100 percent false whether or not the courts are that corrupt. There is no information to lead to that conclusion in a legal sense available.

Seeing the rules and seeing the actual warrant are two vastly different things.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: luthier

Yeah and yet you fail to understand the issues with the FISA warrants and its involvement in this whole mess.

The dossier was used to get the FISA warrant. As a matter of fact is was used because when the FBI/DOJ tried to get a FISA warrant on Trump the first time it was denied.

Congress's investigations / interviews revealed nothing could be corroborated in the Dossier. The dossier was misrepresented to meet the required threshold for the warrant.

The dossier was a fraud on the court.

This is 100 percent false and disinformation.

The steele dossier was not used as the sole reason for a fisa warrant. This is absolutely false and has no evidence. If it was used it was cross referenced with other facts, you have no idea how the process actually works.

Secondly you have no proof that the Steele dosier was completely false or which parts were used for the warrant and with what cross reference of information.

But go ahead and throw out some breitbart opinion pieces.

100% false huh? So you have seen the actual Fisa (Fish????) warrant?

That's an idiotic defense of BS.

Just because he hasn't seen it doesn't mean the invented claims of how it was obtained are credible in any way.

Just because I haven't seen the FISA warrants, doesn't prove that Eddie Murphy is responsible for approving them.

You can't just make # up, declare it fact and then demand people prove otherwise.

edit on 19-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Yeah and yet you fail to understand the issues with the FISA warrants and its involvement in this whole mess.

The dossier was used to get the FISA warrant. As a matter of fact is was used because when the FBI/DOJ tried to get a FISA warrant on Trump the first time it was denied.

Congress's investigations / interviews revealed nothing could be corroborated in the Dossier. The dossier was misrepresented to meet the required threshold for the warrant.

The steele dossier was not used as the sole reason for a fisa warrant. This is absolutely false and has no evidence. If it was used it was cross referenced with other facts, you have no idea how the process actually works.

Secondly you have no proof that the Steele dosier was completely false or which parts were used for the warrant and with what cross reference of information.

Just because he hasn't seen it doesn't mean the invented claims of how it was obtained are credible in any way.

Just because I haven't seen the FISA warrants, doesn't prove that Eddie Murphy is responsible for approving them.

You can't just make # up and then demand people prove otherwise.

Why not? You guys are.... you got proof 100% to back up what he claims?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You can't just make # up and then demand people prove otherwise.

Why not? You guys are.... you got proof 100% to back up what he claims?

Stick with that. I am embarrassed for you, but no doubt you lack that reflex yourself.

99.99999% Proof the earth is round does not equal...well then the earth is flat!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So they made a warrant and the judges ignored the rules all with a paper trail?

Or the fbi already had information that also showed up on the document.

Which seems more likely?

A sea of ultra right wing biased media or common sense?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Again I agree that there is no definitive proof that I have seen that the dossier was used for the fisa warrant.

It has been reported by MSM outlets that it has, but thats not proof.

Oversight committees spent months asking, but the fbi refused to hand that info over until they were threatened to be held in contempt, so it is fishy.

But we shall see what this memo says if its released and then go from there.

I do know this, if that dossier was used even in part for a fisa warrant, it is the biggest scandal I have seen in my lifetime.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Time will tell...it always does.

You guys seem focused to disprove something that hasn't been presented yet, nor do you know the contents there of.

Carry on.

I will just wait and see what comes out. If anything.
edit on R182018-01-19T16:18:31-06:00k181Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Which seems more likely?

Well lets see what we do know.

Its seems to be an established fact that the Fisa court turned down a request for a warrant intially, and the accepted a second request.

We know that months after that fisa court warrant was issued, Comey admitted to congress that the dossier was salacious and unverified.

So there is no reasonable way that the dossier that was paid for by trumps opponent, sourced by the kremlin, and the head of the fbi found salacious and unverified, should have been used to tip the fisa court to issue a warrant in any way.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ever notice how when real news about crimes come up and it exposes the Dems we get a flurry of tabloidesk type threads about trump?!? Look at recent posts, it’s a smorgasbord of trump gossip stories...

The shills are in full effect attempting to bury this op.

Also notice how the people who spin great yarns based on gossip, with link after link to speculative evidence to try and build a narrative (you know who I mean) are completely absent on stories like this one... in hiding until the next CNN fake news scandal has to be promulgated

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The national review did a pretty good article on the most likely reality of that in my opinion.

The Steele document also could have been verified in the parts used by corroborating evidence already had.

The reason Wray most likely held out is because he is doing a real investigation and doesn't want it botched by partisan hacks in Congress.

I can't blame him honestly. If I was about to take down the former doj the last thing I would want was Devin nunes or schiff involved.

I know they are oversight but not very good ones. They just voted to continue the program for goodness sake.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Oversight committees spent months asking, but the fbi refused to hand that info over until they were threatened to be held in contempt, so it is fishy.

That is because it is still part of an ONGOING investigation. (Dossier)

But we shall see what this memo says if its released and then go from there.

I take nothing Nunes touches seriously. He is not biased, he is compromised. I expect him to resign in the next 12 months but still be pursued legally. He is OFF.

I do know this, if that dossier was used even in part for a fisa warrant, it is the biggest scandal I have seen in my lifetime.

I suspect the Dossier was used as an exhibit for a FISA warrant along with reports from other intelligence agencies, like Papadopoulos telling the Australian ambassador that his team was working with Russia.

I don't see the scandal.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Which seems more likely?

Well lets see what we do know.

Its seems to be an established fact that the Fisa court turned down a request for a warrant intially, and the accepted a second request.

We know that months after that fisa court warrant was issued, Comey admitted to congress that the dossier was salacious and unverified.

So there is no reasonable way that the dossier that was paid for by trumps opponent, sourced by the kremlin, and the head of the fbi found salacious and unverified, should have been used to tip the fisa court to issue a warrant in any way.

I heard a rumour that the 4 page memo includes information about communications between the people named in which they were laughing about how they fooled the FISA court...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Lot's of leftist Trump bashers seem very scared. They must have known that their house of cards would come crashing down eventually.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Trying again for a warrant is not a red flag. It's perfectly normal. It's proof it works. They presented more information.

If they had info and Steele had the same info it is what it is.

The dosier has not been proven false yet. Steele hasn't been interviewed and the info has not been release that would verify or dismiss it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Really was that on 4 channel?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Thanks for the good wishes for Trimp in the midterms. I think it will go well for the GOP after the #releasethememo sinks in to the public consciousness.
edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Trying again for a warrant is not a red flag. It's perfectly normal. It's proof it works. They presented more information.

If they had info and Steele had the same info it is what it is.

The dosier has not been proven false yet. Steele hasn't been interviewed and the info has not been release that would verify or dismiss it.

Again, you ignore the head of the FBI at the time of the warrant admitted months later in testimony in front of congress that it was salacious and unverified. So for him to give the go ahead to use it, especially knowing it was paid for by hillarys team as oppo research, is a scandal of epic proportions.

Its not a matter of proving the dossier false; its a matter of was it veirfied when it was used to help spy on trumps team. Comey admits is was not.

Now as for the red flag of going back to the fisa court.

First, Fisa accepts 99.7 of the request for warrants. So the fact that they originally said know about Page is shocking.

But then for the FBI to go back, that means they had to have something to put it over the top, because what they presented originally wasnt enough. If the dossier was used in part to help push it over the top, again, it is unbelievably corrupt.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
BTW i have noticed many more mainstream places picking up this story.

Just google memo and you will see a bunch more that were put up recently.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lot's of leftist Trump bashers seem very scared. They must have known that their house of cards would come crashing down eventually.

Your post makes most sense when thinking in terms of projection.

No worries, Mueller and the grown ups will clean up the mess soon.

new topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join