It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is not in all capital letters on my birth certificate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
once afain - UPPER CASE is used on birth certificates and other documents - simply because its more resistant to errors when copying the data to other documents

how wingnuts spun an entire conspiracy from this is mind blowing

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
Blacks Law Dictionary are wingnuts??

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

citation required - what does " blacks law dictionary " ACTUALLY say ?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't have a Blacks Law Dictionary... do you?
What does it actually say?

Here is a link that is about the subject of using upper case for full name.
abodia.com...

edit on 2-2-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
once afain - UPPER CASE is used on birth certificates and other documents - simply because its more resistant to errors when copying the data to other documents

Citation required.... where did you get that information?

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
John Harris has studied Blacks Law Dictionary and he has this amazing talk where he simplifies and exposes many things.....including corporation names.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I just looked at my birth certificate and my name is typed with only the first letters capitalized. All the following letters are lower case.

So I guess I'm a citizen without diminished status. Correct? That is cool. I'm cool with that.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9
Certificate of live birth should be lower case.... just first letter of each name is upper case.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Blacks Law Dictionary are wingnuts??

Black's Law dictionary doesn't say anything about case sensitivity on documents: thelawdictionary.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

John Harris has studied Blacks Law Dictionary and he has this amazing talk where he simplifies and exposes many things.....including corporation names.

Why listen to someone on youtube when you could simply look it up for yourself in Black's Law Dictionary? thelawdictionary.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Why listen to someone on youtube when you could simply look it up for yourself in Black's Law Dictionary? thelawdictionary.org...

Blacks Law Dictionary costs £68 .....hey why spend 68 quid when all thats in it is free online lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I am disappointed to see that your post here was met with attitudes of dismissal and mockery. I've been trying to find answers to the same question, and have reasons to believe that your question is completely valid. I attempted to send you a private message, but this forum blocked my ability to do so.

I can only hope that you will see this post. It would be interesting to speak with you on this subject and perhaps we can find some answers.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeS80
What year were you born and in what state?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexthalf
The isssue deserved to be mocked, because it illustrates one of the things that went wrong with conspiracy theory.
That is, absurd speculations beibg built up on silly legalisms.

As I've already remarked, my birth certfificate is in hand-writing in cursive script. Do you think that makes me very special?

edit on 5-8-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Click the link and read.
abodia.com...
Here is just a bit of what is on the page:

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method, by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used; and this starts when our birth certificates are created.

Or just enter Capitis Diminutio Maxima (Name in ALL CAPITALS) into a search engine.
edit on 5-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: DISRAELI
Click the link and read.
abodia.com...
Here is just a bit of what is on the page:

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method, by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used; and this starts when our birth certificates are created.

Or just enter Capitis Diminutio Maxima (Name in ALL CAPITALS) into a search engine.

Did you notice that although the claim is made about capitals, that there's no reference to a section and page in Black's? I linked to Black's earlier and there's absolutely no mention in it about case sensitivity and legal status. As you might be able to tell from other responses, whether or not a document has names in all capitals or not is often a regional or local choice.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd
Is it regional that debit and credit cards are all capitalised?

Do you ever have to undersign a capitalised document?

Did you enter "Capitis Diminutio Maxima" into a search engine?

I even found this old ATS thread about it from 2008:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join