It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is not in all capital letters on my birth certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have been reading a lot about your strawman being in all capital letters on your birth certificate. Well, like the title of this thread says, my name on my birth certificate is not in all caps! Is there someone here whom is able to tell me why?

Thank you in advance!
edit on 09 10 2016 by MikeS80 because: Auto correct error

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
On
One the clerk ty0ed first in last and vice versa and was later corrected.

Would imagine 'll sorts of data entry peculiarities happen.ed back in the day. As was on typewriter, maybe their caps were. Broken or that was the clerk preference

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It means youre illegal, best hide or find a sanctuary city!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeS80
My name is hand-written, cursive script.
That must make me very special.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Is there someone here whom is able to tell me why?

Yes.

The reason is that they didn't use all capital letters on your birth certificate.

You're welcome

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Some havn't been "chattlized".

"Cestui Que Trust"

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh God, not this again.

Luckily I am not American, but my Birth Certificate is handwritten with blue ink, on thick high-quality paper. I consider it not just to be a legal record of my birth, but an interesting document of its time with no real relevance, except to me. Nowadays birth certificates are computer-boring, and people are overexcitable and believe everything they see on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My birth certificate is that I'm here...What other proof do I need?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Luckily I'm an American and mine is also not in all caps! it was created in 1962 and I'm here and a citizen!
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I've to send for a new one before. It showed up in all caps with spacing between the info not looking like the original format at all. I get what you're asking about though in relation to claims of all caps meaning citizens are owned by the Gov. Not sure if caps denotes that more than just duplicate birth certificates. a reply to: GuidedKill

You need a Real ID.🍻 /Sarcasm towards acceptance of those.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Mine is in all caps, but it's not the original.

I'm not sure how this is relevant to anything though.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikeS80
I have been reading a lot about your strawman being in all capital letters on your birth certificate. Well, like the title of this thread says, my name on my birth certificate is not in all caps! Is there someone here whom is able to tell me why?

Thank you in advance!

Your birth certificate could be a forgery. I'd request the help of Sheriff Arpaio and his team to look into this immediately.

If your birth certificate doesn't exactly match the standard birth certificate everyone else gets, there's clearly a problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
just photoshop it. no one cares...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikeS80

Thank you in advance!

mistake more than anything else IMO but grap it while its going. Get a copy of it NOW before they realise their mistake.
edit on 19-1-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Maybe you come from MEROVINGIAN bloodlines?

I hear that the elites don't put their children up as collateral...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
My name is hand-written, cursive script.
That must make me very special.

That's just showing your age... Grandpa...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

My birth certificate is hand written by the registrar in ink pen. Only upper case letters being the first of each name.
Of course the upper case strawman thing is bull#, but if it isn't I guess I'm a freeman as decreed by whoever put pen to paper in cursive script on my birth cert.

I'm only early 40's as well, my now adult offspring have handwritten birth certs as well, cursive, Upper and lower case as appropriate.
Strawman lmfao!
edit on 19-1-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: added final paragraph

top topics

join