It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish PM does not rule out use of army to end gang violence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Or they don't want to know, have too much to lose, don't want to be singled out. What is the alternative, revolution?

With what, popguns against tanks? I can't dodge bullets...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
EU countries aren't as militarized as we are in the west. They let the refugees run riot sort of, but beat down Catalins for wanting independence.
edit on 18-1-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Or they don't want to know, have too much to lose, don't want to be singled out. What is the alternative, revolution?

With what, popguns against tanks? I can't dodge bullets...

True, it's the willfully blind who have the requisite education or access, or ones who deny it knowingly, that I think carry the most guilt. I have little respect anymore for my brethren who work in international affairs, or have graduate degrees in it, and claim not to understand.

There's also though a lifetime of brainwash from the media and politicians.

As far as solutions, I don't know anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They want dependence not independence. Which is what I don't get with letting in so many from Islamic nations because they want a theocracy, not all of them but most of them especially those with limited education.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

True, it's the willfully blind who have the requisite education or access, or ones who deny it knowingly, that I think carry the most guilt. I have little respect anymore for my brethren who work in international affairs, or have graduate degrees in it, and claim not to understand.

They wake up one day with a career, house, wife and kids...

Cant really blame them the systems been working on them for a life time, they are completely brainwashed.
Even when the rebels were fighting to gain independence from the English Crown in the Revolution, the population was divided.

On any give issue before a nation about a third are with it, a third against and a third 'undecided'.

edit on 19-1-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: intrptr

They want dependence not independence. Which is what I don't get with letting in so many from Islamic nations because they want a theocracy, not all of them but most of them especially those with limited education.

Because they don't separate church from state. Her in the west we have a gubment and go to church, in Islam Allah(God) is in charge, making men in charge is pointless, systems are pointless, because after all, god is in charge.

You need advice, consult a Mullah or Holy man. They don't subject loyalty to man made gubment.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They wake up one day with a career, house, wife and kids...

Cant really blame them the systems been working on them for a life time, they are completely brainwashed.
Even when the rebels were fighting to gain independence from the English Crown in the Revolution, the population was divided.

On any give issue before a nation about a third are with it, a third against and a third 'undecided'.

Right, brainwash is real in this sense. Chomsky describes it best in "manufacturing consent."

I also understand the social and economic pressures to be quiet or conform. I have a kid, a lot of financial and familial responsibilities, and I'm not as vocal or noticeably radical as I used to be. At my gov job I've already suffered some flak for criticizing Clinton during the election and even more, calling out cronyism in hiring and promotions. Just that got me targeted.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
That's right Sweden, keep focusing on no-go zones, but don't forget to take a look at the sea sometimes....
Submarines are lurking!

At least that sounds better than making jokes about Finland in my dreams.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's hard for Sweden's PM to deploy the army against the Islamists isn't it ? After all, these islamists were trained and brought in Sweden under order from the King of Sweden himself and the royal family of Sweden.

Just as during WW2, when they warmly welcomed nazis, today swedish politicians and the highest institution of the country promptly and warmly welcome Takfiris in the country for the sole purpose of provoking heightened social tension and keep the rich oligarchs in the pocket of the feudal monarchy.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Lots of the migrants are north african so you cant use that excuse. If it was only Syrian refugees we wouldn't have this big of a problem.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

Perhaps you should look at US and its allies involvement in North Africa.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
At this moment, I would rule out a government in Sweden ... the worst is yet to come for the EU. Their newly elected anti-EU party, is just controled opposition that will only worsen the situation, just like the fakery of Salvini did in Italy
edit on 9-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sweden, Denmark and Norway are all Nazi states together with the UK, led by Nazi Royals, who have welcomed nazis during WW2, they helped the nazis take over their countries (The UK was ready for that although for other circumstances, it didn't happen to them) and helped nazis to gather the Jews and put them in concentration camps, the same as Italy did and other Axis countries as well as capitulating France.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join