It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks: Trump administration a 'frequent source of false information'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Say it ain't so Sally! Is this the beginning of WikiLeaks turning on Trump? Can't be!

WikiLeaks late Wednesday referred to the Trump administration as a "frequent source of false information" after winners of President Trump's "Fake News Awards" were announced.

"Comment: While @WikiLeaks, as a primary source organization with a perfect verification record welcomes debate over 'fake news' it should be noted that along with the U.S. establishment press, the Trump administration is a frequent source of false information. #FakeNewsAwards," WikiLeaks tweeted.

thehill.com...

Well Assange took a dig at the establishment press as well (who haven't been too kind to him) but still? This is the first comment in which they've criticized Trump. Amazing. After how long? Maybe somebody can tell me as I don't keep up with all their tweets!

What's the angle here? Assange getting a little claustrophobic in that embassy? What he's been there coming up a good 10 years if we wait a bit longer right? The UK completely rejected his appeal for sanctuary and mercy. Doesn't help as well that his bud Chelsea Manning is being attacked by Trump supporters and other rightwing groups for daring to run (how dare HE!). It may also be that Wikileaks is sending Trump a hint to tone down on the lies ya know? We've accounted for close to 2000 of em' already.

Seems to me this may be the beginning of the unravelling of Assange.

Or maybe it's nothing.......

edit on 18-1-2018 by Southern Guardian because: These typos coming out of nowhere! Somebody is tricking me!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

First of all, its unwise to consider Wikileaks and Julian Assange as the same entity. They are not. Julian Assange is only part of the picture, albeit the one with the recognisable face, the interesting personal circumstances, and the concerns for his welfare after what amounts to exile to a small embassy building, and only parts of the building at that.

Secondly, I think it is also unwise to think of how Wikileaks has dealt with the Trump administration, or Trump himself, in terms of how often they have said something negative about him, the administration, or the Trump White House's output. Silence of this nature, from an organisation whose credo involves the revealing of lies to an unwitting public, may well be simply waiting to finalise some information gathering effort, before dropping information on the Trump administration and its activities both publicly and behind the scenes, information which, if their previous dumps are any measure, may prove highly disruptive to the White House under Trump.

As for Assange unravelling, I do not see how this is evidence of any such thing. Again, Assange is not Wikileaks. It is bigger than he is, is not reliant on him. He is a big part of Wikileaks, but he is not all there is to it by a very long chalk.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The man lies constantly, and does it while being recorded, he spreads false information during his Rally's and people go nuts.

Here watch this. It even shows him talking on TV about how good he and Putin get along, BEFORE he was president. Also back in 2010(its not in this video that's why I am saying it) on Letterman he talked about meeting Putin. Seems to me that he talked about knowing Putin SEVERAL times before being POTUS. His supporters don't seem to mind though. So he is a blatant liar.

edit on 18-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 18-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So suddenly WIKI is credible again!

I see how that works!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's only credible when they say something that Trump likes.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Where in the OP did I say they were credible?

Read it again.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Everything is fake news, reality doesn’t exist, and the Lizard King walks among you.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
This is the first comment in which they've criticized Trump. Amazing. After how long?

Not in any way accurate...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
They had a go around late Spring.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There are some powerful people behind Trump. Until they are tired of Trump, he'll continue to lie unabated.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This is the first comment in which they've criticized Trump. Amazing. After how long?

Not in any way accurate...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
They had a go around late Spring.

What do you expect?

Wait, though dood, RUSSA, dood, You know, cuz RUSSIA.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

That or the populace will get tired of him. That remains to be seen this year.

I don't put out much hope to be honest. If voters were fooled enough to vote for him and the GOP majority twice it's up in the air regardless of the lies and blunders.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The strategies are working.

and working beautifully

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I see how that works!

I've always said Wiki is very selective in what they CHOOSE to release.

Of course, I get attacked for that, because devout supporters don't believe Wiki takes sides.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The strategies are working.

and working beautifully

They are.

Take that Deep State!

Trump is pawning you all with making America great!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Trump is pawning you all with making America great!

Hmmm... if sitting here today with more disposable income, better future prospects for my chosen field thanks to a dramatic reduction in redundant and overreaching federal regulations, few worries about my civil rights and freedoms compared to past years, and a smile on my face is being "pawned" then please, pawn the everloving hell out of me Mr Trump!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

NO!!!!

You mean an organization filled with politicians, politician wannabes, and lobbyists puts out false information???

Say it ain't so!

In other news, Batman only wears black...and sometimes very, very dark grey.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

NO!!!!

You mean an organization filled with politicians, politician wannabes, and lobbyists puts out false information???

Say it ain't so!

Except he also wears blue and yellow...

Green when he was part of the Green Lanterns

Red in the Red Death storyline

and even rainbow Batman back in the day

So what you're trying to say is that your statement on the NRA is as accurate as the statement that Batman only wears black and grey... got it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

NO!!!!

Say it ain't so!

Trump's different though, he himself talks mostly shiite at any given time, and repeats himself even if not asked...because he knows Harvey will listen to him.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Holy crap, it was a joke, and taken from "The Lego Movie"

top topics

join