It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA-Traitorous Enablers of the Trump Swamp

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Is there any doubt that if the Dems had pulled this kind of crap, Republican heads would explode?

The Clinton Foundation made $150 Million from Russia in this country's signing over 20% of our uranium... Podesta made a fortune in Russian money simply thanks to his position next to Hillary... Obama was wined by Russian lobbyists to ensure the Uranium One deal made it through the Justice Department as quickly as possible.

"If the Dems" my ass! The Dems crapped down the American Peoples' necks while sipping Moscow Mules and listening to old 8 Tracks of Yakov Smirnoff and had the audacious sack to invent accusations of impropriety against Trump, not to mention find a collective of doe-eyed Kept Voters to push the narrative and keep it alive.

Want to talk treason? Really? How about illegally running guns to a foreign crime sindicate while prosecuting American businesses who were ordered by the Justice Department to participate, guns which were used to execute US border patrolmen. How about we talk about using the Internal Revenue Service to attack your political enemies? How about we talk about telling Russia's ambassador on a hot mike to tell his boss, the president of Russia, that the US President will have the abillity to be a lot more compliant and generous to Russia once his election is wrapped up and he's pulled the wool over the American voters' eyes for a second time? Let's talk about a government arming "rebels" in Syria, "rebels" which turned out to be ISIS fighters who then used American bought weapons to wage war against American soldiers. You don't want to talk treason while standing on the side of the Democrat establishment, man... trust me, you do not want to open up the can of hypocritical horsecrap those reprobates, those vipers opened up on the USA over the past 10 years. You'll lose that fight and you'll lose it in spectacular fashion.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Good thing this is the best you can do for "The Cause".

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
You don't want to talk treason while standing on the side of the Democrat establishment, man... trust me, you do not want to open up the can of hypocritical horsecrap those reprobates, those vipers opened up on the USA over the past 10 years. You'll lose that fight and you'll lose it in spectacular fashion.

I hate to point out the obvious...but you guys won the last election. You won all the marbles. So why are you ranting on me? Why aren't you ranting on those representatives you elected? Why rail against the losing party? It's not them letting you down. If I'm not mistaken, you're a pretty big fan of Trump. Maybe shake his tree?
edit on 18-1-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: of keeping it civil.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
a reply to: GuidedKill Not a bad idea,maybe I`ll collude with a bottle of vodka too.Rather have beer though,any Russian beer recommendations?

I really have no idea, I like most Americans only know/generalize Russians have/love good vodka. I really don't have any idea other than they supposedly love Vodka and so do I !!

Does that now mean I am a Commie Russian sympathizer??? If so I'll take mine with some OJ or other juice!!

edit on 18-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Good thing this is the best you can do for "The Cause".

Sad that all you can do is post memes.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Grambler
Yet you call it treason for republicans, and have no problem with the dems doing it.

I'm all about letting the chips fall where they may. If the Dems were using the Russians to try and tilt the election, why are they not being chased down?

YES!!! EXACTLY!!!!!

Why arent they? We have an admission by the dnc and hillarys team, not theory, that yes they paid for this dossier, yes it was through a foreign agent, yes it used kremlin agents as a source, yes they lied about it for a year.

None of that is theory. By your definition thats treason. So why no special counselor to investigate her? Why didnt the FBI?

Could it be that heads of the FBI were singing the praises of hillary on texts, and coming up with insurance plans in case Trump won?

Why are almost no one in the main stream media and democratoc party calling for an investigation into this, if they are serious about getting to the bottom of Russian influence?

For the record, both the house and senate are looking into this, so there is an investigation.

But strange when we have actual proof, the loudest voices about hopw bad russia is are completely silent.

Damnit, this is what I have been so irritated about. The retort from the left is, Well, show me an indictment, why hasn't she been arrested? She must not have committed any crimes. Even though the damn crimes have been admitted, and they are on record. The FBI was wholly owned by the Clintons. It's not speculation, or a "vast right wing conspiracy", it's in the damn news articles, and sworn testimonies. Yet, all that is ignored, due to the possibility that all the lies made about Trump may have a shred of truth in them somewhere.

I used to think Dems were just the opposite of Republicans in political thought, but it seems one side is about laws and truth, and the other is about lies, deceit, and getting away with murder. I'll let you all decide who is who.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Why do you think there is so much anger and frustration over Jeff Sessions and his idiotic recusal?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well, if you want to talk about the past, we could always get into why Republicans worship Ronald Reagan, who sold weapons to IRAN--that terrorist country who held a lot of Americans hostage--to finance another filthy right-wing war in Nicaragua (a war that the democratic congress told him he couldn't have).

We could also get into the savings and loan scandal and the recessions caused by Shrub 1 and 2.
Or we could talk about the Haliburton, oops, I mean the Iraq war...

It's so laughable to listen to the right puff themselves up with all that self-righteous guns, Gawd, and the USA nonsense as if their crap doesn't stink too.
Puh-lease....
edit on 18-1-2018 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2018 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Why do you think there is so much anger and frustration over Jeff Sessions and his idiotic recusal?

Keep in mind that Sessions recused himself after being advised by a fair number of his own Republican colleagues to do so.
Legally speaking, it was the right move to make, despite what his nutburger boss thinks.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

OK...have you accosted your representative on that? You know, ultimately, these people have to be nominated and elected. If they don't get the nod from the people, they go back to selling insurance or whatever. So instead of yelling at democrats...maybe you ought to be yelling at republicans?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Clinton Foundation made $150 Million from Russia in this country's signing over 20% of our uranium... Podesta made a fortune in Russian money simply thanks to his position next to Hillary... Obama was wined by Russian lobbyists to ensure the Uranium One deal made it through the Justice Department as quickly as possible.

"If the Dems" my ass! The Dems crapped down the American Peoples' necks while sipping Moscow Mules and listening to old 8 Tracks of Yakov Smirnoff and had the audacious sack to invent accusations of impropriety against Trump, not to mention find a collective of doe-eyed Kept Voters to push the narrative and keep it alive.

Want to talk treason? Really? How about illegally running guns to a foreign crime sindicate while prosecuting American businesses who were ordered by the Justice Department to participate, guns which were used to execute US border patrolmen. How about we talk about using the Internal Revenue Service to attack your political enemies? How about we talk about telling Russia's ambassador on a hot mike to tell his boss, the president of Russia, that the US President will have the abillity to be a lot more compliant and generous to Russia once his election is wrapped up and he's pulled the wool over the American voters' eyes for a second time? Let's talk about a government arming "rebels" in Syria, "rebels" which turned out to be ISIS fighters who then used American bought weapons to wage war against American soldiers. You don't want to talk treason while standing on the side of the Democrat establishment, man... trust me, you do not want to open up the can of hypocritical horsecrap those reprobates, those vipers opened up on the USA over the past 10 years. You'll lose that fight and you'll lose it in spectacular fashion.

That right there just made my unmentionables begin to tingle.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
So, there is a possibility of a meet, yet there's no other evidence, testimony or anything in relation to said meeting. It's very possible they could be trying to help the local Russian gun right activist groups... Which they have been documented to do, at least since 2011.

At this point, it sounds like anyone who ever meets with anyone from Russia is instantly guilty of election tampering.

I mean, my uncle's wife is from Russia, does that make us all spies in cahoots with Russian intelligence as well?

Yikes, I have a bottle of Russian vodka that someone left here over the holidays. Guess I'd better do away with it and check into who is the traitor in my circle of family and friends. Also despite the frigid temps, I'll refrain from wearing my Russian hat even though it is the warmest hat in the house. Add to that my late husband was a Russian speaker so over the years we've colluded with dozens of Russians who came to our university after the Wall came down.

I thought people were over that "The Russians are coming." a few decades ago. It was propaganda in the '50s and it's propaganda today. I fell for it back then and hid under my desk but really, I was in grade school and believed everything I was told there.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh, don't get me started on Lisa Murkowski.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Mango fruit punch would go well with vodkaa reply to: GuidedKill

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
More B.S. to hide what is really happening. People are pretty much tired of all this Russian crap being forced onto the public by the democratic party to provide a smoke screen for their criminal activities.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Guns for Gulags??

Wonder who at MSM thinks up these ongoing farces!!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
More B.S. to hide what is really happening. People are pretty much tired of all this Russian crap being forced onto the public by the democratic party to provide a smoke screen for their criminal activities.

Actually, only some people are "tired of all this Russian crap". Others are patiently waiting for it all to play out, and letting the chips fall where they may.
Pass the popcorn, willya?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The NRA has a Russian counterpart, meaning Russians are members of both. Some rich Russian involved in the Russian NRA, also has connections to Putin. Since his money is in the NRA and the NRA gave money to the GEOTUS, leftist claim Russia funneled money to the GEOTUS through the NRA? And people wonder why no one takes leftist seriously?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Preston, who did not return TPM’s request for comment, told the Post that “the value system of Southern Christians and the value system of Russians are very much in line.”

That right there is why the klanazi alt-right are traitors.

They are willing to sell out America to a hostile foreign power just because they don't like the gays & minorities having political & social power in this country.

Putin is their "Great White Hope"

NRA’s Ties To Putin Allies Go Back Years

talkingpointsmemo.com...

K~

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That's the least we shoulda got. Dammit, I want my money back!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join