It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NRA-Traitorous Enablers of the Trump Swamp

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So last year the NRA had "conversations" with another Putin Puke,,,

In March 2014, the U.S. government sanctioned Dmitry Rogozin—a hardline deputy to Vladimir Putin, the head of Russia’s defense industry and longtime opponent of American power—in retaliation for the invasion of Crimea and eastern Ukraine.

Eighteen months later, the National Rifle Association, Donald Trump’s most powerful outside ally during the 2016 election, sent a delegation to Moscow that met with him.

The meeting, which hasn’t been previously reported in the American press, is one strand in a web of connections between the Russian government and Team Trump: Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn both denied speaking with the Russian ambassador, which turned out to be untrue; former campaign manager Paul Manafort supported pro-Russian interests in Ukraine; Secretary of State Rex Tillerson won an “Order of Friendship” from Putin; and then, of course, there’s the hacking campaign that U.S. intelligence agencies say Russian launched to tilt the election in Trump’s favor.

www.thedailybeast.com...

So then today we see this,,,

Bombshell: Mueller team investigating whether NRA funneled Putin-linked Russian money to help Trump campaign

Two sources familiar with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation told McClatchy that the FBI is looking into ties between Alexander Torshin, a deputy from Russia’s central bank, and the NRA. Alexander Torshin “is known for his close relationships with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the NRA,” according to McClatchy.

www.rawstory.com... =disqus

Not surprising considering Trump has embraced the klanazis in this country & they in turn love the White Russia.
So much so that the alt-right in this country are actively plotting with Russian counterparts to subvert American democracy.
All those Russian social media servers the alt-right are conversing on are hotbeds of conspiracy & insurrection.

No reason to be shocked that the NRA would subvert their "patriotism" for political power which is all they crave well that & all the $$$ they make off the Rubes.

So good to see the Behemoth & Five Eyes are scooping up their dirty deeds.

Lets not also forget that the RNC is up to their own necks in dirty Putin payolla,,,

How Putin's proxies helped funnel millions into GOP campaigns

Buried in the campaign finance reports available to the public are some troubling connections between a group of wealthy donors with ties to Russia and their political contributions to President Donald Trump and a number of top Republican leaders. And thanks to changes in campaign finance laws, the political contributions are legal. We have allowed our campaign finance laws to become a strategic threat to our country.

www.dallasnews.com...

K~

edit on 18-1-2018 by aethertek because: More treason

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

The only thing "scooping" is Trump getting his rightful TWO SCOOPS, while you plebes get one.

But for my official response, I offer my shocked face, so you can see how much I am concerned about Trump and Russia connections.

I hope I don't have to do that again.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So, there is a possibility of a meet, yet there's no other evidence, testimony or anything in relation to said meeting. It's very possible they could be trying to help the local Russian gun right activist groups... Which they have been documented to do, at least since 2011.

At this point, it sounds like anyone who ever meets with anyone from Russia is instantly guilty of election tampering.

I mean, my uncle's wife is from Russia, does that make us all spies in cahoots with Russian intelligence as well?
edit on 18-1-2018 by dothedew because: typo

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I find it hard to read your posts because it is oozing with childishness and disdain.

You have admitted to thinking conservatives are born inferior, and this extremist view shows through on your posts.

As far as the material, your first article says NRA people have talked with russians. Thats not a crime and almost every politician has done so.

Your second source is the most interesting. It says Mueller is looking in to rather the NRA helped funnel putin money. However, its source is anonymous, and it really gives no details as to how this took place. But still, if this happened, I am glad someone is looking in to it.

Your third source discussed legal contributions. Yes our finance system sucks, and I wish Trump and everyone else wouldnt use it like they do. But they all do, and its not illegal.

edit on 18-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew
To answer your question in short.....YES that 100% makes you a spy duhh

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Why would the NRA need to seek more political power, when by all lefty accounts, the NRA is up there with Soros et al?

Seems like Len Blavatnik just didn't want Hillary to win.

Besides that I think Grambler covered it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well if that's the case, I want to know where my cool Russian spy gear is.

All i've gotten from my Aunt "from the motherland", has been a few scarves and a hand-knitted sweater from Kazan. I feel cheated!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew
Russians don’t need all that fancy crap the other spy networks use. And if you think that is just a “sweater” think again.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well if that's the case, I want to know where my cool Russian spy gear is.

All i've gotten from my Aunt "from the motherland", has been a few scarves and a hand-knitted sweater from Kazan. I feel cheated!

You didnt even get one of those dolls with the smaller dolls inside of it?

What a rip off!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You really need to read the McClatchy article,,,
www.mcclatchydc.com...

This is exactly why the Republican party rammed through Citizens United, so they could receive their bribes & payouts under the color of law.

K~

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wait there's more,,,

Operative Offered Trump Campaign ‘Kremlin Connection’ Using N.R.A. Ties

A conservative operative trumpeting his close ties to the National Rifle Association and Russia told a Trump campaign adviser last year that he could arrange a back-channel meeting between Donald J. Trump and Vladimir V. Putin, the Russian president, according to an email sent to the Trump campaign. A May 2016 email to the campaign adviser, Rick Dearborn, bore the subject line “Kremlin Connection.” In it, the N.R.A. member said he wanted the advice of Mr. Dearborn and Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, then a foreign policy adviser to Mr. Trump and Mr. Dearborn’s longtime boss, about how to proceed in connecting the two leaders. Russia, he wrote, was “quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S.” and would attempt to use the N.R.A.’s annual convention in Louisville, Ky., to make “ ‘first contact.’ ” The email, which was among a trove of campaign-related documents turned over to investigators on Capitol Hill, was described in detail to The New York Times.

www.nytimes.com...

What another "conservative operative" trying to subvert national security by doing "back door deals" with an international criminal like Putin.

So many Russian ties & affiliations with the republicans, every where you look their is a cadre of groups both in & out of government who are willing to sell out America to stay on top of their imagined heap.

So Sad.

K~

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So last year the NRA had "conversations" with another Putin Puke,,,

You would nearly think that deep in America there is a, 'little Russia'
Just talking last night here last night about a couple of Republican party Trump elves that spread fake news all around social media and online press etc, using typical Stone tactics, (some of the stories appeared here at ATS) while Stone himself cuddles up to the Russian bear...well Putin that is.
Of course that thread being a very presumptious, Ostrich like pro Trump set-up, what I gave was totally ignored...no suprise there though.

theintercept.com...
edit on 18-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
At this point I'm really pressing to have older immigration files unearthed & reviewed because I firmly believe what we are seeing is the culmination of decades of KGB sleeper cells being activated in this country.

Just look at the alt-right, many Slavic surnames in those groups.

K~

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Just read it,,,

Surprise, surprise, another morally bankrupt "Young Republican", do they make any other kind.

K~

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well no one is dead yet so for now we can rule out Russia...for now.

We all know that Putin was right up there in the KGB hierarchy, and since his cronies got caught poisoning dissidents, he can't pull the rabbit out of the hat twice so he looks to someone that is hare brained...Trump (see what I did there?)

Someone needs to whisper in Trumps ear; either Putin is going to screw him over and/or Trump will look like a fool. In one hand we have a former KGB elite, and in the other hand we have covfefe. In a battle of wits we know who would win.
edit on 18-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I told everyone last year it's all about the money, Putin holds Trumps chits for those billions he "borrowed" from the Russian gangsters, oohps I mean fine upstanding oligarchs & pillars of their communities.

Why do you think Mueller has some of the best financial forensic experts tracing through banking channels.

K~

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I find it hard to read your posts because it is oozing with childishness and disdain.

I think you're wrong here. The OP has no problem identifying his side of the aisle, but I don't think that he is taking particular shots at your average Republican voter.

But what continually bothers me is that Trump's supporters will acknowledge that his people consorted with the Russians to tilt the election, but dismiss its significance on that basis that it didn't work.
Excuse me? I'd still call that treason! Is there any doubt that if the Dems had pulled this kind of crap, Republican heads would explode?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hey Trump is helping to empty the swamp, albeit unwittingly. LOL

Lobbyists panic after Mueller team digs into foreign agent databases as part of Trump-Russia probe

Lobbyists scrambled to file paperwork after special counsel Robert Mueller indicted a pair of top Trump campaign officials with violating a rarely enforced federal law. News reports began circulating earlier this year that Mueller and FBI agents were examining databases in the U.S. Justice Department’s Foreign Agents Registration Unit, and an unusually high number of lobbyists filed paperwork disclosing their overseas work, reported NBC News.

www.rawstory.com...

Damn, turning out to be a good week.

Mueller's on the hunt, the Mango Maggot & his idiot acolytes again made fools of themselves & Democrats flipped their 34th district win from Red to Blue.

K~

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Grambler

I think you're wrong here. The OP has no problem identifying his side of the aisle, but I don't think that he is taking particular shots at your average Republican voter.

But what continually bothers me is that Trump's supporters will acknowledge that his people consorted with the Russians to tilt the election, but dismiss its significance on that basis that it didn't work.
Excuse me? I'd still call that treason! Is there any doubt that if the Dems had pulled this kind of crap, Republican heads would explode?

First then ask him if he said republicans are born inferior.

He did.

Secind, since when is talking with russians a crime? If they offered to give russia something to do something illegal, sure lock them up.

What I find funny though is that Dems DID pull this crap, and people like you refuse to acknowledge it.

So consorting with russians is treason, even if you get no dirt?

But paying a company to have a foreign agent get dirt from the kremlin, then using that dirt, and lying about paying for it for a year is perfectly fine?

And lets not forget Hillarys people went to the Ukraine for dirt, and I havent seen heads exploding.

I have no problem with either side doing it, so long as things werent offered in exchange.

Yet you call it treason for republicans, and have no problem with the dems doing it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Then why did I only get a cheap pull over fleece with no side pockets on my three year renewal? You’d think there might be an old AK bayonet or something with all those Russian ties.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join