It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Flake compares Trump's attacks on 'Fake News' media to STALIN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Not only does trump not want the MSM to be disrespected, the SOB attacks our FBI, and CIA, so much so that after meeting with Putin he told the American public VIA TWITTER there was nothing to the Russian meddling and he believed Putin, He told us that. That is not okay, he basically says, Putin is more dependable with information, than our own intel!?!?!?!?!?

How do any followers not see that is NOT OKAY?

Of coarse days later he retracted what he said, but the damage was done.....Its not like that did not happen, it was right there for all to see.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Lol, it’s gotta be hard being a right wing nut job these days. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

the media being 90 percent anti trump, in some cases admitting its their job to take him down, making up stories to make him look bad

Excuse me, but 90 percent of the reason Trump is being attacked is because of his blatant lies and contradictions. Trump himself has created his own bad press. (Google the numerous recorded video contradictions and lies that have been caught on video, but than again Trump supporters ignore blatant facts!) He whines about the press attacking him, but who picked the fight with the media? They make up stories to make him look bad? I don't think the media needs to make things up when Trump provides plenty of ignorant and contradicting statements, lol. "Tough guy Trump" needs to get a backbone. Instead of throwing out accusations about false reports, he needs to back it up with facts, or stop making stupid and ignorant statements that attracts the attention of the press! The press is just doing their job showing this President lacks temperament and competency to be president.

helping hillary get debate questions and being sycophantic for her, all of that is just the free press being the free press.

Here we go again whining about Hillary and deflecting the issue of Trump always claiming fake news. I'm surprised you didn't slide Obama in there somewhere. I'll take a page out of the Trump supporters playbook that has been used so often to make excuses for Trump. "She lost the election, so get-over it." If she was a popular candidate she would have won both the popular and the electorate vote.

There was a lot of press coverage when it was revealed that former CNN contributor Donna Brazile shared questions with Clinton’s campaign. It's dirty politics. You really don't think if Trump's campaign manager's had an inside scoop or person in CNN, they wouldn't of done the same thing? I wouldn't doubt anyone in the same position would have taken advantage of that. Does it make it right, absolutely not. Does it mean the entire CNN reporting staff was complicit? Painting all journalists with the same broad brush and calling all their reporting fake is a bit of a stretch. Heck, how do you or I know that this hasn't been done with Fox News or any other media outlet. Fake reporting and dirty politics are not the same thing.

And the cherry on top is the very people making this argument didnt say a word when Obama was ACTUALLY arresting and wiretapping reporters.

I attacked Obama in a number of posts for attacking whistle-blowers. In fact that was one of the biggest pet peeves I had with Obama! So, if you're insinuating I conveniently ignored this, you're wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The end is near. Our top conservative is coming. Go MULLER

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, it’s gotta be hard being a right wing nut job these days. a reply to: xuenchen

And even harder growing up a liberal in an era that Progressive Liberalism is declining in the US

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join