It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused cop-killer tells court he wishes he had ‘killed more’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

So you're saying the Tax Paying Legal Americans should harbor Illegal Immigrants?

You're way off the mark steve. Where are you getting this stuff from? Certainly not my posts.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you're saying the Tax Paying Legal Americans should harbor Illegal Immigrants?

You're way off the mark steve. Where are you getting this stuff from? Certainly not my posts.

What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Where is the insult? I simply said that your avatar should be a mouse nibbling on some cheese. That's not an insult, I just think it suits your posting style, if you know what I mean, steve.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What does a mouse or cheese have anything to do with my Post?? You're vying for time, because you know everything you just said, was said in pure ignorance.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Vying for time for what? I have a feeling you know what I'm talking about. One poster comes in and creates thread after thread daily, leaves and the very next day you come in carrying on their same kind of posting habits. Just a really weird coincidence. I'm just wondering how some people keep bypassing bans and creating multiple accounts over and over again.

This thread would have been good if you didn't politicize it with the liberal bashing, baiting and generalizations, that's all.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I've already had this discussion with a couple of guys and I've complained to the ops about it too. I came from another chan here because I was told this place was uber cool. So how about you stop with the accusations because quite frankly i'm getting tired of it. Is ATS a place to share or stab new people as they come in the door. You Sir are making ATS look bad. Grow Up.
edit on 18-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

How many people do Police kill and get away with it no less?

The guy is obviously a nutter, but people hate Police for a reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How many people do Police kill and get away with it no less?

The guy is obviously a nutter, but people hate Police for a reason.

Not all Police are evil. There are many who are really decent and care about people.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Please, leave me alone.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Yes there are decent Police and unfortunately they are the ones that pay the price for the multitude of other bad bastards with a uniform complex and that dispense there own perverted version of what they suppose to be law, more often than not via 9mm hollow point bullets.

Fact is one bad apple spoils the whole batch where positions of power are concerned.

Like i said people hate Police for a reason.
edit on 18-1-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I know, and it's too bad because, you could use that to describe a host of other things. Everything from illegal immigration, to basketball players.

The thing is here... is that you can't assume (not you, everyone in general) and group thwarves of people into one category. However, this is being done constantly on the Political Field. It's OxyMoron behaviourism. A given. Specific groups who believe in their given identities behave according to those identities. This is where the divide and conquer comes in. This is what the hidden hand wants.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thing is mate those host of other things and people, illegal immigrants and basketball players, dont generally hold positions of power and/or have the capacity to deal death or dispense perverted justice in the same manner as Police.

The divide and conquer mentality has remained the same throughout recorded history and will continue to be used to keep us divided via class war, religious intolerance and racial prejudice whilst we continue to follow the same paradigm that we have done since time immemorial.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Might I say, on the contrary they do indeed hold power. The power of Marketing. One of the greatest techniques known to modern man is it's ability to sway mass amounts of consumers to it's ultimate will. They that watch know it's power, and use it accordingly, the others who are aware of it's effects but do not adhere to it's will, revoke and despise it.

edit on 18-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Yes but generally those illegal immigrants and basketball players don't go around with guns pooping what amounts to our kids for the smallest of sometimes imaginary slights.

They don't go around snapping the necks of people in custody in the back of Police transports or shoot you for reaching for a cell phone then claim it was a weapon. Nor do they go about killing animals for no other reason than protecting there property or pull over minorities on the highway and then kick and beat the living crap out of them because of the colour of there skin.

The power of marketing may kill people in a variety of other nefarious ways but its not quite as personal as a bastard cop with an axe to grind and perverted agenda to satisfy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join