It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused cop-killer tells court he wishes he had ‘killed more’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

A suspect in the killing of two North California sheriff’s deputies told a court that he wished he had killed more police officers. Facing the death penalty, it’s not the first time the illegal immigrant has acted out.

In his opening statement in Sacramento Superior Court Tuesday, prosecutor Rod Norgaard described how Deputy Scott Brown retreated under heavy fire that killed Deputy Danny Oliver, according to the Sacramento Bee.

The suspect, Luis Enrique Monroy Bracamontes, who immigrated to the US illegally, appeared in court heavily shackled. He grinned and called Brown a “coward” before he was admonished by Superior Court Judge Steve White.

“I wish I had killed more of the mother-------,” Bracamontes later told jurors, adding that “I w

Accused cop-killer tells court he wishes he had ‘killed more’

Oh yay.

More Illegal Immigrants messing up the Country, killing Police Officers and bragging about killing more after they get out of prison.

Hello? And people wonder why the New Government under the President are trying to curb Illegal Immigration?

Enough said I would think. There's this really fine red line, and it's being crossed so often, people now think this stuff is completely acceptible because America harbors all people from all walks of life, even criminal ones.

Is it just me or does anyone find this purely acceptible insanity by the left, insane? Maybe Madonna will come hold a concert to pay his way out of prison.

edit on 18-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Oh yay.

More Illegal Immigrants messing up the Country, killing Police Officers and bragging about killing more after they get out of prison.

Oh yay.

Another thread trying to equate one person's actions to an entire group.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not an entire group big guy, just Illegals that like killing people for kicks.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh yay.

Oh yay.

Another thread trying to equate one person's actions to an entire group.

So what you're saying is you don't mind illegal nuts working the system to their benefit and threatening our law enforcement.

Wow...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Oh, my mistake, you didn't say anything about "just illegals who kill people for kicks" in the OP just "illegal immigrants" in general. Maybe you should be more specific because illegal immigrants aren't the only ones who do this kind of stuff.

You used this one incident by an illegal immigrant in order to say all illegal immigrants should go back to where they came from. Sugar coat it all you want but you tried to use this one man's actions in order to paint all illegal immigrants in the same light. I know it, you know it but you'll deny it.
edit on 1/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

So you're creating a straw man to argue against me.

Wow...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

One attack deserves another.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

In case you missed the post, it's not about people who Legally live here in America, it's about Illegals who come here 'ILLEGALLY' and then hoist upon our Society their insanity and thirst for murder.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
sacramento.cbslocal.com...

“I killed f***ing cops. They’re f***ing dead. I don’t f***ing regret that,” he said, while laughing.

But in another outburst, Bracamontes warned the courtroom and our CBS13 cameras, that he would do it again, saying, “I will break out soon and I will kill more.”

I would take that bet that he will never break out or ever be free again.. Woops maybe not a good idea on my part as this is California after all ?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I know, right? Maybe his Illegal friends will enter the Country, 'illegally' and break him out of jail.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

And apparently this one guys actions are a reason to not trust other illegal immigrants. Guilt by association is fun!

ETA: I think you should change your avatar to a rodent eating its favorite snack.

edit on 1/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Oh, my mistake, you didn't say anything about "just illegals who kill people for kicks" in the OP just "illegal immigrants" in general. Maybe you should be more specific because illegal immigrants aren't the only ones who do this kind of stuff

How much plainer can I state it? Should i use snowflake terminology for you so you understand the difference between just illegals and illegal immigrants. If you bothered to read the op, you would understand plainly that the post was about a dangerous man, and Illegal Immigrant. But you chose to ignore that, didnt you.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

And apparently this one guys actions are a reason to not trust other illegal immigrants. Guilt by association is fun!

Trust is Earned. Why should I trust any Illegal Immigrant? Or will the snowflake police arrest me for disagreeing?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

How mature of you. You lose an argument due to your own asshattery, so you insult me for having an opinion. Enjoy your short lived self importance.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Well had this person have gone through the correct channels for vetting my "guess" would be that there may well be something in his no so clean history (speculating) that would have prevented him from getting into the country...

This type of situation is riff in the UK where unvetted Illegal migrants have a cart blanch when it comes to crime and will only be detected that they are a bad egg when caught after the fact.. These people would not have a leg to stand on if they applied via the correct channels.

RA

edit on 18-1-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I think I'll call you steve, it seems to suit you for some reason.

The thread was about how one illegal immigrant bragged about killing a cop and how that's a reason why all illegal immigrants should be deported. I think them being here illegally is a good enough reason to deport them without this being added to the mix. Cop killers come in all forms, not just the illegal immigrant form so it's a fallacious argument.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well I agree that this dude is a waste of human life,and his immigration status is in question,the truth is this is another attempt of the media to incite the public,sounds like a liberal's dream to put a spin ,they want civil war,they are set up for it,and they are chomping at the bit,so I agree the man deserves death penalty,even by his own words,but 1 person does not make up millions

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I think I'll call you steve, it seems to suit you for some reason.

The thread was about how one illegal immigrant bragged about killing a cop and how that's a reason why all illegal immigrants should be deported. I think them being here illegally is a good enough reason to deport them without this being added to the mix. Cop killers come in all forms, not just the illegal immigrant form so it's a fallacious argument.

So you're saying the Tax Paying Legal Americans should harbor Illegal Immigrants?

I'll call you Nancy, it suits you.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Where's the insult? Did I call you a name or something, like "rat" or "cheesehead" (
)? If not, I don't see how I could have insulted you.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Where's the insult? Did I call you a name or something, like "rat" or "cheesehead" (
)? If not, I don't see how I could have insulted you.

You insult me and then state, where's the insult?

How many Wow's must i post?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join