It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meghan McCain asks Dick Durbin about history of misrepresenting statements from White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I don't know how credible this source is but when I read this it just totally solidified that everything this guy says is a total fabrication.

source

"After the president made the worst part of his remarks, my colleague Senator Lindsey Graham — Republican of South Carolina — sitting just directly next to the president, turned to him and said what he did was wrong and what he said was wrong and did it in the most explicit way using the presidents' own word. So he did answer him. Each of us had our own opportunity, but he led and I'm glad he did," Durbin said.

This is obviously a complete lie.

Now my questions here is, is this fabrication part of Trumps plan? Is this all a big part of the play?

Have we all forgotten that these people are working together behind the scenes?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
What?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It may be part of the play. I don't know. Hell he may have even said it. Whatever it is, it is bringing a lot of focus on our government. Or taking focus away from something else.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

something else is my guess

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"Some say you’ve actually done more harm than good to the DACA deal"

This is the important part. Durbin wasn't so much misrepresenting statements; he was more like misrepresenting his constituents.

Democrats once again claiming defeat from the jaws of victory on issues that are supposed to matter to them.
edit on 17-1-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
No it is not part of Trum's plan, it is part of Rex Tillerson's plan, because he is the one in charge of the Global Engagement Center and the GEC is the one telling the media how high to jump. Trumps just like "whatever dude Im the ish I don't give a #hole as long as everybody is focused on me and I can trash talk on twitter!"

Its funny really. Sec. of State is calling more shots than Pence. Cheney would be proud. The fact that he still does not have a leash on Trump yet is a testament to how ballsy our POTUS is though

Trump be like "what bitch, say I won't do it, say I won't. I'll do it again, I'll do it again!"

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
But, Trump is good at putting his foot in his mouth. He is far from a politition that tells people what they want to hear even though it is not how they feel. Trump's breath probably smells like gym socks.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Who is Meghan?

This sounds as lame as the left living Steve bannon..

Tit for tat. Dicide and conquer.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

FYI, for additional examples, I started this thread to point out DICK DURBIN's history of lying and hate.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Senator has mental issues. But in Chicago, that's a virtue. Durbin wins re-election handily every time.

edit on 1/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

This is the important part. Durbin wasn't so much misrepresenting statements; he was more like misrepresenting his constituents.

Democrats once again claiming defeat from the jaws of victory on issues that are supposed to matter to them.

Actually... this is th edemocrats deciding to not do a deal with Trump and claim it was his fault. WHY? because they are projecting a win in 2018 and are planning to impeach trump instead. So why make a deal with him when if they win in 2018 a majority they will neuter him.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually... this is th edemocrats deciding to not do a deal with Trump and claim it was his fault. WHY? because they are projecting a win in 2018 and are planning to impeach trump instead. So why make a deal with him when if they win in 2018 a majority they will neuter him.

Yea because there really going to get a immigration deal with Pence (or Trump if he doesn't leave) after impeaching a Republican president.

They sacrificed their constituency just to "neuter" some guy they don't like ... classy, real classy.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yea because there really going to get a immigration deal with Pence (or Trump if he doesn't leave) after impeaching a Republican president.

They sacrificed their constituency just to "neuter" some guy they don't like ... classy, real classy.

They are thinking they will have veto proof power is why.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yep, the political equivalent of, "hold my beer and watch THIS!"

top topics

join