It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the winners of the #FakeNewsAwards are....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I particular enjoyed the part where The Washington Post is considered to be falsely reporting news, then later on how The Washington Post is cited as how The NY Times lied about climate change.

Haha. That's priceless.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I expect a press that reports the truth, not that makes up stories because they hate the President.

Apparently that's too much to ask for.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: CB328
Negative press because Trump is a giant dirt bag. Do you expect positive coverage of the worst person to ever sit in the oval office??

You still believe the BS Koi story they made up? Where is there honesty regarding Trump? Open your eyes parts of the MSM is the enemy of the american people. They are just showing their true colors. It's gotten so bad you practically have to wait 24 hours to confirm if they told you the truth. The MSM had a pretty long list of issued retractions and corrections in 2017. I'm convinced that some false statements were even done deliberately to manipulate the american population to hate Trump. I spotted that pattern pretty quickly.

Yep, noticed that long ago as well. Just throw the negative out there and hope it sticks and then hope as few as possible see the retraction in a day or so. It has become so blatant it is hard to miss if you have eyes to see.

When everything falls out, it is going to be interesting to watch how it plays on ATS.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So is this the huge event you were absolutely sure would happen this week? Or was that last weeks failed prediction?

Tick tock..

Careful i'm pretty good at predictions and i have the posts to prove it. Your welcome to look for them but it might take you a while; ) I never said it would be a real award show don't be naive. The week is not over yet and btw i'm glad if nothing horrible happens. That's not what we are about.

It's pretty interesting that people here feel threatened by my predictions. What if they don't come true? Who cares. Well except you and a few others.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Trump is literally Hitler

And that ends your argument.

Godwin's Law.

But, Trump did force Godwin to bow down and admit defeat.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hope President Trump does this once a month, makes it a regular report.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Fighting that war on xmas one day at a time.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So is this the huge event you were absolutely sure would happen this week? Or was that last weeks failed prediction?

Tick tock..

Careful i'm pretty good at predictions and i have the posts to prove it. Your welcome to look for them but it might take you a while; ) I never said it would be a real award show don't be naive. The week is not over yet and btw i'm glad if nothing horrible happens. That's not what we are about.

It's pretty interesting that people here feel threatened by my predictions. What if they don't come true? Who cares. Well except you and a few others.

Just went back on some of your posts and that was last week's prediction. My bad. After a while, all the false predictions just sound the same.

No worries.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Cue the people defending bad reporting. No, shining the light on fake news and it’s pernicious effects will correct it overtime. Good stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I guess he felt that would draw attention to the list.

Someone has to give it the attention it deserves. Trump took it upon himself to do it. I just wonder if there will be any MSM reporting on it. lol

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Cue the people defending bad reporting. No, shining the light on fake news and it’s pernicious effects will correct it overtime. Good stuff.

Right, how many people here are going to trust this image as fact and be sheep? But I know you are not that stupid to fall for propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join