It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the winners of the #FakeNewsAwards are....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

gop.com...

Pretty good actually.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A pretty good sample. Probably could have made a top 50 though

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Many will claim the FakeNewsAwards are FakeNews as well.

"Water water everywhere but nor any drop to drink"... that's how I feel about the news and journalistic integrity... "news" everywhere but none of it has that good old fashion objective fact-based motive. Just editorials, commentary and sensationalism

edit on 17-1-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Buts this is ok OP.
Trump is literally Hitler, so anything goes.

"It is not truth that matters, but victory."
-Adolph Hitler

Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Thank-you for starting a thread with something that is foreign to the idiots in the liberal press...Accusations, followed by REAL evidence.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The list is reasonable, but the pomp and circumstance were over the top.

I guess he felt that would draw attention to the list.

But still although not a big deal, the award angle was a bit much for me.

But the point is Trump is right, the media hates him, makes up stories, and do not give him credit for almost any good things he does. That far outwieghs my small dislike of his showmanship.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

A pretty good sample. Probably could have made a top 50 though

I want President Trump to follow-up on the verbal awards with actual actions against CNN in particular. The U.S. Government can (legally) make life so difficult, that CNN relocates to another country.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Buts this is ok OP.

-Adolph Hitler

Trump is literally Hitler?

Whole new level of crazy seems to be evolving....please explain how he is literally Hitler.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Buts this is ok OP.

-Adolph Hitler

That is stolen from Hillary Clinton and Obama's playbook. Interesting Obama and Hillary would use Hitler's own methods to achieve their goals. And by saying Trump does this, (when he never has), you are also following the same methods.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Negative press because Trump is a giant dirt bag. Do you expect positive coverage of the worst person to ever sit in the oval office??

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Why was this award presentation (for 2017 winners) delayed by 9 days? Was originally scheduled for 1.8.2018.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Negative press because Trump is a giant dirt bag. Do you expect positive coverage of the worst person to ever sit in the oval office??

I expect a press that reports the truth, not that makes up stories because they hate the President.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I like the "Fish" story best.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You would be in the top 10 for Anti-Trump ATS awards.

You're welcome!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

We already experienced 8 years of positive coverage for the worst president in history. (Obama).

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If he's "so bad", why does the MSM have to make up things ?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You still believe the BS Koi story they made up? Where is there honesty regarding Trump? Open your eyes parts of the MSM is the enemy of the american people. They are just showing their true colors. It's gotten so bad you practically have to wait 24 hours to confirm if they told you the truth. The MSM had a pretty long list of issued retractions and corrections in 2017. I'm convinced that some false statements were even done deliberately to manipulate the american population to hate Trump. I spotted that pattern pretty quickly.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So they list off a load of bullsh*t..

And then the 1st success in the “getting thing done” section they make an “$8t gain in wealth” claim that I can’t verify for the life of me.

Every available source (that I could find) stated that it’s just over $5t.

And while you may think Fake News needs a better example, $3t is a large discrepancy I feel.

As to awards, the idea would have been a good one if it wasn’t conjured up by another liar.
Having a BSer award another bunch of BSers for their BS...

Feels like those who’ve been glued to this nonsense are unknowingly being trolled masterfully.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I particular enjoyed the part where The Washington Post is considered to be falsely reporting news, then later on how The Washington Post is cited as how The NY Times lied about climate change.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

So is this the huge event you were absolutely sure would happen this week? Or was that last weeks failed prediction?

Tick tock..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join