It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girther Movement: Is Donald Trump fatter than the White House doctor says?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It is pathetic. Although some have nothing better to do than focus on petty arguing and insults. Meanwhile, our party has a country to govern. We don't need Dems, so I'd suggest just start ignoring their BS. Let them echo their anger back and forth like we *all* know they're going to do anyhow.

...and when the government shuts down over DACA, the people will 100% blame Dems. Prepare for 2018/2020 slaughter, DNC.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It is pathetic. Although some have nothing better to do than focus on petty arguing and insults. Meanwhile, our party has a country to govern. We don't need Dems, so I'd suggest just start ignoring their BS. Let them echo their anger back and forth like we *all* know they're going to do anyhow.

...and when the government shuts down over DACA, the people will 100% blame Dems. Prepare for 2018/2020 slaughter, DNC.

Mr. Burns, I would refer you to your signature line. Your post is quite scary.

I agree it is frivolous to argue over a pound or two. It is indeed, petty and pointless. I think they are challenging the veracity of the doctor in the long run, which I also find unnecessary.

Do you think it's more the media looking for a story than the actual democrat party? I don't see Pelosi or Schumer saying anything about it. Please calm down, sir.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
What we really need is a Dearther Movement. POTUS is seriously lacking in substance, intellect, honesty and values.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I think we need a Werthers movement.

Those caramel candies are delicious.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
What we really need is a Dearther Movement. POTUS is seriously lacking in substance, intellect, honesty and values.

Much rather us address substance for sure

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

lol

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You know they wrote it that way on purpose.

Lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join