It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girther Movement: Is Donald Trump fatter than the White House doctor says?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

I mean, what if his girth certificate isn't real?
Shouldn't we as Americans be able to question our leaders?

What does he have to hide?

I have no problem with this questioning.

Just beware.

I assume that the people that thought it was racist to ask about obamas birth certificate because no other president had to deal with that.

Must also feel that the reason trumps weight is being questioned is because you are racist.

So do you think his girth certificate was faked? Maybe we need a centenarian sheriff and a real estate developer to tweet about it, otherwise we'll never get to the bottom of this.

We deserve to know.

Please, take your disgusting racism elsewhere!

You're racist for calling me racist.

Uh no, my definition of racism is people of my race can never be racist.

Did you question the presidents weight?

Is he white?

Therefore, you are a racist!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

I see. Glad you find fat shaming so funny.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i know u guys think your clever but u really need to move on from elementary school jokes. btw nice tolerance

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: bgerbger

I see. Glad you find fat shaming so funny.

I see. You seem to lack reading comprehension, and in fact much comprehension at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
BTW, I will defend the OP and the humor here.

Sure, its hypocritical to complain about fat shaming and then do it, but I havent seen the OP do that.

Its a joke, I think its funny.

Oh and OP, you're a dirty racist!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

1. Huge props to whoever coined the term "The Girther Movement." That's damn clever.

2. Driver's License heights are meaningless, at least in the handfull of states I've held DLs in. They make you stand against a wall marker and your height is largely dependent on how tall the proctor is. According to Driver's licenses, I went from 6'4" as a 20 year old in NM to 6'2 in AZ, back up to 6'3 in AK...
3. I'd think it would be easier for a doc to trim a bit off his listed weight if they were that concerned about bringing him under the obese classification.
4. The image of him alongside Tim Tebow and the other athlete is an interesting tact to take for whoever did that. Tebow is 6'3, 260 lbs... BMI 32.5, which is fully into the obese category. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, is ever going to look at Tebow and say "Hey, fatty!" I'm not saying Trump is athletic, and I'm sure as hell not suggesting he's even remotely as fit as Tebow, but it shows that the BMI is an extremely archaic, useless measure of a person's overall physique. A body fat percentage test is the only way to accurately determine a person's overall carriage based on their physique, weight, and measurements.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Seriously?! The differences in his height could be whether he was wearing shoes / sneakers when they did his height. I have a doctor now who takes my height & weight before I have to change into an icky hospital gown. So sneakers are on & I have to remember to take out keys, cel phone etc from my pockets.

He's 71. Give him a break.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mistressofspice
Seriously?! The differences in his height could be whether he was wearing shoes / sneakers when they did his height.

...apparently he was wearing Melania's stillettos for this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That was great man. I was really getting into the show up until this part.

and asking very pertinent questions.

You threw in a bit of comedy. lol. Pertinent questions. lol.

Keep them coming man. These are comedy gold.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Trump looks wider alongside the former POTUS because of Obama's weak build and sloping shoulders. Mr Trump looks considerably slighter when seen next to Mr Obama's husband Michelle.

These snowflakes whine about fat shaming then claim Obama's wife is a man.

I await the next decade of girther theories!

I don't think anyone is whining about the fat shaming. Trump is in fact a fat old slob. He needs to lay off the cheeseburgers.

It's the hypocrisy of the the leftists that's staggering. They make their big shows of virtue signaling how no one should be ashamed of their bodies and bullying is wrong and blah blah blah...

Then they turn around without skipping a beat and do it to others and it's okay because they aren't part of the cool kids silly group think cool-aid cult.

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

I'm just having fun, I don't pretend like conservatives are just as hypocritical as lefties.

ETA: Removed the rest, dont feel like offending/triggering people and veering off topic
edit on 17-1-2018 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
At least he doesn't faint on 9/11 anniversaries

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Lol @ title

Creative and funny

The next Democrat in the White House is going to habe hell to pay. You guys know how the petty partisanship goes. And this is the most ratchet of the petty

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Star for funny title.

My concern is Trump only took the short form cognitive test.

Why wont he release the long form?

Typically they only give a more extensive test if they don't do well on the short one, so my understanding is he didn't get it because it wasn't necessary.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Come on guys, these are harmless jokes. I know that the conservatives on here are trying to point out the hypocrisy of the one's making these jokes as being the representatives of the supposedly tolerant left, but look at it from the bright side. They are showing their hand, and they seem to be enjoying tearing down everything they say they stand for. I know I am. But I think President jokes are funny, all of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Trump looks wider alongside the former POTUS because of Obama's weak build and sloping shoulders. Mr Trump looks considerably slighter when seen next to Mr Obama's husband Michelle.

You spelled 'Michael' wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

You guys crack me up. Whine about fat shaming and then slander Michelle Obama by insinuating she's a man.

And you all continue your perpetual temper tantrum over how "the tolerant left are boogerheads and don't practice what they preach."

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: butcherguy

You guys crack me up. Whine about fat shaming and then slander Michelle Obama by insinuating she's a man.

And you all continue your perpetual temper tantrum over how "the tolerant left are boogerheads and don't practice what they preach."

It was a joke and it obviously went over your racist head.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Is it OK if I laugh at all of you on both sides?

Thanks, I got a good chuckle out of this one.
edit on 1/17/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So I am going to mess with the fun of this thread with some facts. Don't shoot me.

Fat is bulky and lumpy so if you carry an extra five pounds of fat, you'll be lumpier than with five pounds more muscle.A five pound pile of fat will take up more space (volume) than a five pound pile of muscle; but five pounds is still five pounds, so for those of you that don't "get" English, you cannot say one thing weighing a certain weight weighs more than another thing at that same weight. It's a common joke to play on an 8-year old. The correct way to state the muscle weighs more than fat scenario is, "Muscle is heavier by volume than fat."
A woman weighing 150 pounds with 19% fat will look much smaller (and be much healthier) than a woman at 150 pounds with 35% fat. They weigh the same, yet the composition is different. Because muscle is more dense than fat the person with less fat and more muscle will look smaller.

Stop being so obsessed with body weight and start paying attention to body composition. How much body fat do you have compared to muscle? Simply seeing how much you weigh isn't very helpful.

source

As for height, you can make it change just by changing how you stand normally to standing erect from your center.

I alway was measured ad 4'11 3/4. When in my mid 40's my adult children decided I had shrunk. I stood erect from my center and measured 1/2 inch taller. Always do that now at Dr's office and that is the height I am measured.

So 6'2 could easily go to 6'3 just by standing properly.

So the fact is, Trump has more fat on him at 239 making him larger than a fit person at 239 pounds of muscle.

He needs to move more and lay off the burgers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join