It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girther Movement: Is Donald Trump fatter than the White House doctor says?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
In welcome news for the embattled President yesterday, the doctor says he is in good shape, just needing to lose a bit of weight.Trump has been weathering tales regarding his increasingly erratic behaviour and questionable diet of McDonald's cheeseburgers, and this should put the romors to rest.

Is this however the full story?

www.smh.com.au...

The doctor's report put Trump's height at 6 feet 3 inches tall (1.9 metres) and his weight at 239 pounds (108 kilograms).

However, a New York driver's licence issued to Trump in 2012 recorded his height as 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 metres), meaning the President has grown two centimetres in five years, something highly unusual for a 71-year-old man.

That extra inch conveniently put Trump's body mass index at 29.9, just below the 30.0 threshold for someone to be described as officially obese. Instead, he is overweight.

How does a 71 year old grow two centimetres?

A number of social media users posted photos of Mr Trump standing next to well-known figures in a bid to compare their height and weight.

The independence of the doctor examining Trump has also been questioned.

Jackson spent an hour answering reporters' questions this week and he was repeatedly asked how septuagenarian with little exercise apart from golf and a love of fast food could register such an excellent bill of health.

"It's called genetics," he said. "I told the President if he had eaten healthier over the last 25 years, he might live to be 200."

200 years! More than any other living human, Trump is bigly incredible!

Apparently very real copies of Trump's cognitive assessment have been released as well.

Make no mistake, the Girther Movement is real, and asking very pertinent questions.

Hopefully Joe Arpaio will get on board with this like he did with the Birthers, and the truth will come out.

#Girther

#AlternativeFacts

edit on 17-1-2018 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2018 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Maybe fatso Trump should have some gay affairs to shed those silly extra pounds. Look at Mr. Obama! Fit as a fiddle!

edit on 17-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I heard Trump gained 45 pounds before the campaign began to appeal to his wide voter base.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Star for funny title.

My concern is Trump only took the short form cognitive test.

Why wont he release the long form?
edit on 17-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
if he ends up losing weight, i blame russia

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Fat shaming now? Really?
Way to advocate that inclusiveness and anti-bully rhetoric I hear so much about from the likes of folks such as yourself.

If you dislike your president's policies, fine, question and pick that apart. But, to stoop so low as to attack his weight problem. Not cool at all.

I may have not agreed with the past president's policies, or his EO's, or his choice of people to invite to the White House, but I never attack him personally, ever.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

You know it's the same doctor who conducted Obama's physical right? And was appointed to the job by Obama.

Two former Obama staffers are defending White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson amid conspiracy theories that he gave false information about Donald Trump’s weight after the president’s routine physical exam last week.

Jackson was appointed to his role by former President Barack Obama in 2013.

Alyssa Mastromonaco, who served as Obama’s former deputy chief of staff for operations, and Dan Pfeiffer, a former senior adviser to Obama, described the White House doctor in tweets as a “saint and a patriot” who “took great care of all of us for many years.”

source

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I mean, what if his girth certificate isn't real?
Shouldn't we as Americans be able to question our leaders?

What does he have to hide?

link   
a reply to: bgerbger

link   
Trump looks wider alongside the former POTUS because of Obama's weak build and sloping shoulders. Mr Trump looks considerably slighter when seen next to Mr Obama's husband Michelle.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
its all they've got. let them have it.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I have no problem with this questioning.

Just beware.

I assume that the people that thought it was racist to ask about obamas birth certificate because no other president had to deal with that.

Must also feel that the reason trumps weight is being questioned is because you are racist.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Trump looks wider alongside the former POTUS because of Obama's weak build and sloping shoulders. Mr Trump looks considerably slighter when seen next to Mr Obama's husband Michelle.

These snowflakes whine about fat shaming then claim Obama's wife is a man.

I await the next decade of girther theories!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I never claimed that about the former 1st lady! Please, read the posts properly, and understand that each name means it is a different person.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Fat shaming now? Really?
Way to advocate that inclusiveness and anti-bully rhetoric I hear so much about from the likes of folks such as yourself.

Folks such as myself?

originally posted by: KrakatoaPlease, read the posts properly, and understand that each name means it is a different person.

Trumpeters complaining about bullying and fat shaming?

edit on 17-1-2018 by bgerbger because: Quotes, quotes and quotes, oh my

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Fat shaming now? Really?

Folks such as myself?

originally posted by: [post=23056247]Please, read the posts properly, and understand that each name means it is a different person.

Trumpeters complaining about bullying and fat shaming?

And this proves what exactly? Seriously, I am curious. Are these supposed to be people that follow trump posting these, or anti-trumpers?

Please explain.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Just beware.

I assume that the people that thought it was racist to ask about obamas birth certificate because no other president had to deal with that.

Must also feel that the reason trumps weight is being questioned is because you are racist.

So do you think his girth certificate was faked? Maybe we need a centenarian sheriff and a real estate developer to tweet about it, otherwise we'll never get to the bottom of this.

We deserve to know.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Just beware.

So do you think his girth certificate was faked? Maybe we need a centenarian sheriff and a real estate developer to tweet about it, otherwise we'll never get to the bottom of this.

We deserve to know.

Please, take your disgusting racism elsewhere!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

I don't think anyone is whining about the fat shaming. Trump is in fact a fat old slob. He needs to lay off the cheeseburgers.

It's the hypocrisy of the the leftists that's staggering. They make their big shows of virtue signaling how no one should be ashamed of their bodies and bullying is wrong and blah blah blah...

Then they turn around without skipping a beat and do it to others and it's okay because they aren't part of the cool kids silly group think cool-aid cult.

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Just beware.

We deserve to know.

Please, take your disgusting racism elsewhere!

You're racist for calling me racist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join