It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: President Donald Trump PRESENTS the FAKE NEWS Dishonest Media Awards from the White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: trollz
No it's not Twitter that crashed... Trump posted a thing on his Twitter about the awards and linked to a website that crashed immediately.

Ah, makes sense. I'm following on the OP's live feed, so I wasn't clear that it was a link.

It appears that the live-feed is broadcasting the Fake News/Liar awards now.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
it's on , I don't know how to share the link

go back to ops link

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: trollz
No it's not Twitter that crashed... Trump posted a thing on his Twitter about the awards and linked to a website that crashed immediately.

Ah, makes sense. I'm following on the OP's live feed, so I wasn't clear that it was a link.

It appears that the live-feed is broadcasting the Fake News/Liar awards now.

right

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: underwerks

I kind of think it's not going to happen. I think someone must have told him how childish it sounded.

It could be late evening, after official duties have been completed. The physician said yesterday that Donald Trump only sleeps 4 to 5 hours every night.

Or, we could get a Tweet that says, "Stay tuned. This will be worth waiting for!"

Yeah, or the story he called fake the most, which is Russia, is in fact true, and it is true btw. So what exactly is fake? He called the inauguration pictures fake news, even Spicer admitted last week that Obama had far more people at his than Trump did.....he tweeted about that over and over...jus

He also said he would have won the popular vote if it were not for voter fraud. That investigation is over and NONE was found . That is not fake news, anymore than the indictments that have, and will go out, hopefully sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here is the twitter post.
Twitter

And the GOP link
GOP
edit on 1 17 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

link   
Fox News is covering them too right now.

link   
Seems like just a list of stories he thought were fake and a list of what he thinks his accomplishments are.

Didnt need an award to rehash this.

Lame.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This actually worked out far better than it could have. It's essentially a point by point refutation of individual major fake news items directed against POTUS through 2017. This is certainly one way to ensure these lies are exposed as lies to as many people as possible.

Well, that is just what I was hoping for and the only way to make it credible. Everyone can go back and evaluate.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This actually worked out far better than it could have. It's essentially a point by point refutation of individual major fake news items directed against POTUS through 2017. This is certainly one way to ensure these lies are exposed as lies to as many people as possible.

Well, that is just what I was hoping for and the only way to make it credible. Everyone can go back and evaluate.

Right..offering something that is alien to the Anti-America liberal Mainstream Media.

PROOF supported by EVIDENCE!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

edit on 1/17/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Awesome!!! I love it when the POTUS does not do the job they are supposed to do. Who *ing cares what news is real or not? They are all fake and this is a waste of time. There are much more serious things going on.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is what desperation looks like.

Definitely the lowest standard ever put in place for POTUS.

"The highly anticipated fake news awards contest?"

"Trump 2020"

President Dwayne Elizabeth Camacho approves this message.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: xuenchen

Awesome!!! I love it when the POTUS does not do the job they are supposed to do. Who *ing cares what news is real or not? They are all fake and this is a waste of time. There are much more serious things going on.

That's why this was not a full-fledged production. Just short and too the point. Teaching the MSM how to do news THE RIGHT WAY.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ha. Or just corrupt folks in gov. But that'd be a bunch of them on both sides of the aisle.
a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Archived version of gop page.

archive.is...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
This is what desperation looks like.

Definitely the lowest standard ever put in place for POTUS.

"The highly anticipated fake news awards contest?"

"Trump 2020"

President Dwayne Elizabeth Camacho approves this message.

If' you're a Democrat..THANK-YOU for those words!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Seems like just a list of stories he thought were fake and a list of what he thinks his accomplishments are.

Didnt need an award to rehash this.

Lame.

True, but aren't the biggest fake news stories some of the things with muh russia? Did you hear any citations in there about this?
edit on 17-1-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So the fake news awards turned out to be fake news.

Who would've thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wait what??? How does one spread crap the correct way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join