It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump dossier probes now include possible State Department involvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting possibilities involving the "spy" Christopher Steele (who may just be a fictional "James Bond" type character).

Now the investigators are finding links to the U.S. State Department (under Obama) as well as known connections to the FBI etc.

All coming out slowly but surely.

Heads will roll soon.

I bet the DNC may have had a "dossier" way ahead of the 2016 election. They just had to "fill in" the main name(s).

Congressional investigations into the Trump dossier have so far been focused on the FBI and Justice Department. They still are, but now investigators are also looking into a possible Obama State Department role in the collection and dissemination of sensational and still-unverified allegations against candidate Donald Trump gathered by a former British spy working for the Hillary Clinton campaign.

In addition to having contacts in the Obama Justice Department and FBI, that former spy, Christopher Steele, was also well-connected with the Obama State Department. A book published in November by a correspondent at the Guardian, "Collusion: Secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped Donald Trump win," noted that Steele's 2010 work on the World Cup soccer corruption investigation won him the trust not only of the FBI, but the State Department as well.
Byro n York: Trump dossier probes now include possible State Department involvement

|
|
|

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The crimes keep being uncovered, but where is Attorney General Jeff Sessions?

BTW.. Who was Obama's Secretary of State during his second term?
edit on 1/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Well the accusations were that the IRS, EPA, FBI, and DOJ were all used as weapons against Obamas opponents, why not the State department too.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is an opinion piece.

Does the author have anything to back-up his assertions, or is this only his opinion?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mr. John I was for it until I was against Kerry.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Does the author have anything to back-up his assertions, or is this only his opinion?

It's 2018. All you need is confirmation bias and unconfirmed reports.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

In addition to having contacts in the Obama Justice Department and FBI, that former spy, Christopher Steele, was also well-connected with the Obama State Department. A book published in November by a correspondent at the Guardian, "Collusion: Secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped Donald Trump win," noted that Steele's 2010 work on the World Cup soccer corruption investigation won him the trust not only of the FBI, but the State Department as well. From author Luke Harding:

So Steeles 'street cred' was a BOOK on Soccer!

I wonder if this guy's related to Wolfe.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: introvert

It's 2018. All you need is confirmation bias and unconfirmed reports.

It sounds like you might be talking about the dossier.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Over a dossier? what about the thread by a member regarding fast and furious and how it started with Busch??? That is the real BS going on in our Govt.

This whole gov't thing has turned into a reality show.

Somehow some of the members here know there was no collusion,... maybe they should speak to the special council with all their all knowing info and save the country some money... Lots say Hillary should be in prison, Well man up and show your proof or shut the f up....

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The dossier the reporting on the dossier all of it

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Thank-you. John Kerry has been very quiet during all the latest Demorcrat and Republican controversies. Is he in jail, or very ill?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Over a dossier? what about the thread by a member regarding fast and furious and how it started with Busch??? That is the real BS going on in our Govt.

This whole gov't thing has turned into a reality show.

Somehow some of the members here know there was no collusion,... maybe they should speak to the special council with all their all knowing info and save the country some money... Lots say Hillary should be in prison, Well man up and show your proof or shut the f up....

Yeah really

A day before Obama’s Univision interview, the U.S. Department of Justice’s Inspector General released a 512-page report about Fast and Furious.

"Our review of Operation Fast and Furious and related matters revealed a series of misguided strategies, tactics, errors in judgment and management failures," the report noted.

The report also clearly shows that Fast and Furious began under the Obama administration, dating its inception to October 2009. (Obama took office in January 2009.) This directly contradicts Obama’s claim.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you. John Kerry has been very quiet during all the latest Demorcrat and Republican controversies. Is he in jail, or very ill?

His batteries ran down, and nobody can be bothered to change them.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hiding I bet.

Horowitz has everyone in a panic.

ETA; Something just occurred to me, it's OT but if Trump didn't win the nomination and another repub beat hillary, we probably wouldn't hear about all this BS, same as if she won.

edit on 1 18 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

ETA; Something just occurred to me, it's OT but if Trump didn't win the nomination and another repub beat hillary, we probably wouldn't hear about all this BS, same as if she won.

Yup.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Damn right! Look at the Republicans who are constantly fighting Trump: John McCain, Jeff Flake, Paul Ryan. They're all entrenched swamp creatures.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Starting to "connect the dots" between Obama's State Dept and the FBI now.

NEW YORK — Victoria Nuland, a senior official in John Kerry’s State Department, gave the green light for the FBI to first meet with former British spy Christopher Steele regarding his infamous, largely discredited dossier alleging wild claims about Donald Trump and Russia, according to a book released this week.

Full Article at: www.breitbart.com... g-fbi/

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Coming full circle soon enough. Lets get these traitors.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

We are getting "Swamped" with info !! 😃

top topics

join