It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory on Mysterious Sky Sounds / Booms / Flashes - plus some reflections on ancient times..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Damn, from that height you'd expect Earth to look a little more spherical. *sigh*

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just to answer the 'skeptics' regarding the 'magic' of the sub-quantum medium, I would recommend they review the work of Dr Paul LaViolette (revolutionary, renegade systems theorist/physicist), plasma physicist Hannes Alfven, the detective work of Dr JP Farrell (who ties much of it together), and any of the many & varied investigators of the revivified 'aether theory'.

Note also the interesting fact that the 'error in the equations' famously attested to by Ben Rich, probably referred to the equations of MAXWELL, and with reference to electromagnetism, with implications for gravity, among other things.

The 'sub-quantum medium' IS the 'aether flux', the underlying fabric of the cosmos. And that's where the magic happens. Longitudinal pulsed 'pressure waves' can be generated in that medium which convey information in the real world faster than the speed of light. That's not pseudoscience, it has been repeatedly proven. By traversing the sub-quantum medium in this way, acoustic information from an orbiting body can arrive in useful forms even if it had to skate the vacuum of space in order to get there. It would require translation, sure - but it's already magical, so a little more magic should be easy to muster. The curve is not so steep that the layman can't get a grasp of the truth of these matters - it just takes a little reading.

Dr J P Farrell, alternative researcher extraordinaire - read everything!

Dr Paul LaViolette, physicist to the stars (especially pulsars..)

Hannes Alfven; plasma physics & the universe it describes is nothing to smirk at, oh wily young agent of the black arts..

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The 'sub-quantum medium' IS the 'aether flux', the underlying fabric of the cosmos.

Yes but the important question all are wondering is can you attach this to a DeLorean DMC and use it as a time machine
edit on 18-1-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

There was an extensive write up here on ATS by JimOberg and Phage about the images of what you call the black knight satellite, which proves it is nothing more than a thermal blanket accidentally released by shuttle astronauts while repairing a satellite.

Its disconcerting that poster continue to use those images to convey something mysterious.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Interesting thread

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
thank you for this OP it's what I'm destined for, to read your op and for us to find out what it is, some people say ejected space blanket.... debris, whatever it is but we all know it's more.. it's real...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Thank you for your logically fallacious 'appeal to authority' argumentalism (& thinly-disguised ad hominem to boot), but I will take anything posited by an abrasive, die-hard NASA apologist, and an eerily prescient Snopes/Metabunk/Wikipedia enthusiast - who both seem to spend their lives on ATS nonetheless - with a large mountain of rock salt.

Even more so when they team up to prove we're all stupid to believe in space mysteries!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

These are interesting links thank you if I get some time here I will check them out.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The ultimate answer is yes! Perhaps... The 'aether flux' is what drives all of creation.

The 'flux capacitor' from the Back to the Future franchise was, I'm certain, a cunning Easter Egg - likely suggested at a Hollyweird cabal/ DOD (or CIA?) get-together over drinks by the pool...

The original experiments performed by Thomas Townsend-Brown, first among equals in the emerging field, demonstrated that (from memory) a sudden discharge from a capacitor with high K-value dielectric, across a spark gap was able to endow an aerofoil (preferably saucer shaped!) with a charge imbalance which led to some rather stunning gravitational & thrust phenomena. There was a lot of interest in electrogravitics in the early fifties, then suddenly it all 'went dark', and every firm that had been talking about it went quiet, under the blanket of strictest national security classification.

'They' tried to partially smear T Townsend-Brown's legacy, imho, by association with the whacky elements of the Philadelphia Experiment - probably because he was one of the very few independent researchers who persisted in speaking openly about electrogravitics. I wonder whether he, and perhaps modern researchers of such phenomena, represent 'portals' into the black research world, when promising young students start to research these matters according to their suspicions. They make contact - or their web footprint meets 'the criteria' - and they're swept up by a representative of DARPA (or Northrop Grumman, Bigelow, etc) according to whatever guidelines they have in place for portioning out the talent.

ELECTROGRAVITICS PRIMER - who knows where it might lead?

edit on JanuaryThursday1801CST12America/Chicago-060037 by FlyInTheOintment because: process description

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Are you implying Christopher Lloyd's character Doc Brown is an allusion to Thomas Townsend-Brown?

Far as the proposed black knight connection to the case, I tend to lean toward a more terrestrial explanation for the sounds and lights that are experienced by a broad section of a community. I am certain these do occur, because I have seen lights in the sky (reflected by clouds) and heard strange, loud things, and so have the people around me.

However, just about every YT vid I've seen that supposedly captures one of these sound events appears to me to be staged. It is curious to me how the chirps of the birds have no reverb, but the scary sounds sure do.

Here's an example: www.youtube.com...

The spooky music in the intro is one clue that this is a production and not actual reporting. The various scenes showing people looking at the sky, with the sound of the orchestra tuning up, contain no date, time, or location information. I particularly liked how they showed the little radio sitting on the wall in the garden, with the voiceover describing this increasing and widespread unexplained phenomenon. "Well, if it was on the radio--it's gotta be true!"

If there is truth to these claims, the vast majority of these videos sure are polluting the facts.

There is one interesting comment in this vid though: people that experience these...suffer from headaches, nausea, etc. I think that is pretty telling; I think many of these events may simply be a matter of individual perception, with a physiological cause. Years before William of Occam was a twinkle in his mother's eye, Ptolemy wrote

We consider it a good principle to explain the phenomena by the simplest hypothesis possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ad hominem? That pretty much describes your own post.

Would you like to actually address what they had to say, and the evidence that tends to show fairly conclusively that this is just a thermal blanket?

And please don't try and wave me away by calling me a NASA apologist, matey.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have heard similar sounds in my area. It turned out to be a train car being pulled with a stuck wheel sliding on the tracks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join