It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory on Mysterious Sky Sounds / Booms / Flashes - plus some reflections on ancient times..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

This is a quick & simple thread, more of a 'seed of thought' than a seriously weighty set of ideas for deep contemplation. As such, it may be that the thread quiets down very quickly, but I'd appreciate your thoughts on the idea posited - just so it can be disseminated somewhat, as something to keep n mind when analysing future events.

We all now are aware of the strange grating, metallic, weirdly disharmonic & utterly 'alien' sounds which have been caught on videos & audio recordings, and heard by thousands upon thousands, likely millions of witnesses over the past decade or so. The suggestion that these sounds were the 'angelic trumpets' of the Biblical Book of Revelation was an idea widely considered & shared on the internet at the dawn of the modern prevalence of this weird phenomenon, and indeed it does have a quite deeply terrifying quality to it, when you hear these things in person. I had heard many examples online over the years, but last year, around August 2017, I heard them very loudly in my local area, over approximately twenty minutes - in two bursts of several minutes each, and WOW, that was spooky, surreal, and unsettling, even having heard them previously online.

Across the globe, in addition to these 'sky sounds' - which are a category of unusual audio phenomena unto themselves now - we've also more recently been experiencing loud 'booms', which again, are utterly foreign to the ears of any person who has not lived in or otherwise experienced a war zone. Seemingly of immense proportions, these also share, with the 'sky sounds', an ability to utterly unnerve/ scare people on the ground, who have no frame of reference, and no easy way to explain them. Often, these booms are simultaneous to unusual & 'entire sky' flashes, or sequences of flashing lights which can be extraordinarily bright. Again, the overall audio-visual experience has the potential to frighten people on the ground; no frame of reference + no ready explanation + loud & bright + unexpected = frightening to average humans.

So overall, what is the effect of these phenomena, either directly in your area, or indirectly via shared experiences online? It is simply the unnatural creation of fear, and the perception that something deeply unusual, aberrant, ominous & potentially threatening is occurring, around the globe, with no viable explanations or support having been issued from the governments of the world.

We are, in effect, being intimidated by 'something' coming from the sky.

If these sounds & flashes were heard/seen in ancient (or even medieval) times, it would perhaps have been natural for the people to think that the sky was about to literally 'fall'.. Alternatively (and not forgetting the psychological effects of a solar eclipse, perhaps mixed up with these sounds/ flashes) - it could have been the ultimate precursor to ensuring that a frightened serf populace would bow down before the 'gods' whose appearance on Earth was presaged by these terrifying occurrences. Think about it - any uneducated/ uninitiated person in the most ancient of times would have been in mortal terror of such sound/light/eclipse phenomena, combined with the 'magical' (technological?) feats of the 'gods' when they suddenly 'came down' during, or soon after, such events.

Fast-forward to the present day, and what do we have/ Well, although we aren't hitting the deck in mortal terror when we hear these sounds/ experience the attendant light shows & spooky eclipses, it is still definitely most unnerving to hear the discordant, metallic sky sounds, and anyone can be caught off-guard by the loud booms/flashes... So we can readily appreciate the conundrum of the ancients, who experienced the same. But what, you are probably asking, is my actual theory concerning these phenomena?

Theory:

The so-called 'Black Knight' satellite, is an electro-acoustic device which can project deeply unsettling (& in times past, literally terrifying) audio & visual effects across huge swathes of the planet's surface/sky in any single pass which it makes over any given part of the globe. In order to do so, it would utilise a combination of technological means - one of which I expect would be the pressing of metal sheets upon a super-cooled surface (see video below), which is something perfectly feasible in the ultra-cold vacuum of space. The resultant resonant effects, occurring within a gas-filled, sealed cavity, would be simply amplified & pulsed (by means of shaped pressure waves?) into the atmosphere, then being heard across the vast reaches of the planet's surface, accessible as it passes overhead. Flashes & booms would almost certainly not be beyond a technological device of this nature, and so overall, the Black Knight may indeed be an ancient 'psy-ops' military satellite designed to simplify the task of pacifying a human population into submission to the will of the 'gods'. Indeed, I expect that the audio-visual terror inducing function is an 'added extra', superfluous to its main functions, which I could speculate upon as to their nature, but won't do for the time being).

Alleged Black Knight satellite:

Close-up:

Black Knight - from another viewpoint:

Here's a great video which demonstrates the sort of sounds which are being, in my humble opinion, created on a huge scale by the Black Knight satellite (or other secretive satellite - possibly even operated by modern humans - by advanced US military groups, or even by extra-territorial state actors - Nazis???) You will note the remarkable similarity of the metal-on-dry ice sounds, to those sounds which are being heard in the countless genuine 'mysterious sky sounds' videos on YouTube & elsewhere online. Bear in mind that the perma-cold of vacuum space would lend itself nicely to the generation of these types of sounds (within a sealed cavity, which can then be amplified & projected Earthwards using advanced technological means - IE longitudinal pressure waves, or whatever else works to 'push' & translate the resonant sounds from the orbital platform in the vacuum, into our atmosphere).

So there we have it ATS - just a little nugget of a theory, which ties together the sky sounds & the Black Knight, which may shed light on the 'gods' methods of control of the human slaves, back in the most ancient times of our civilisation. You'll note that I haven't really gone into too much detail regarding the origin, role & ultimate purpose of the Black Knight, or its mysterious (alleged) orbital properties, and the 'coincidences' which have been noted in recent Space X (classified) mission patches, and so on.

Still, perhaps the elusivity & mystique of the Black Knight can now be revealed as - at least in part - a cheap conjuror's trick to manipulate the emotions of humanity en masse - even into the current technological age. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER..! Understanding & conveying the true qualities of an illusion carries the potential for negation of its capacity to generate the fear & uncertainty which are necessary precursor ingredients to the PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTROL exercised by the maleficent magician/s.

FITO.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The so-called 'Black Knight' satellite, is an electro-acoustic device which can project deeply unsettling (& in times past, literally terrifying) audio & visual effects across huge swathes of the planet's surface/sky...

How does it produce 'acoustic sounds' in a vacuum , again?
edit on 17-1-2018 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I have been fascinated by the strange sounds and the stories of the black knight satellite for years.

The most intriguing piece to the Black Knight satellite to me is its alleged orbit, and the idea that our developed space programs, military and intelligence organizations would not have vetted this thing yet. Perhaps they have and we just don't know about it.
Or, perhaps they were they scared away from doing something about it.

It could also be self-propelled and elusive as to evade any attempts by mankind to conduct research on it.

A S & F for you OP - looking forward to hearing from others

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It doesn't. It produces acoustic sounds in a sealed container within its apparatus, and then utilises sophisticated mechanical operations (which are dependent on properties of the sub-quantum medium) to deliver/translate those sounds (mechanical signatures) into the atmosphere. I don't claim to know the exactitude of how it happens, as there's a couple of ways it might be achieved.

But kudos for your typical threadkiller rapidity.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You'll also notice it's in a low-earth orbit, and as part of the legend relates, per FamCore's post, its orbit can be adapted according to its own mysterious agenda - perhaps driven by an Artificial Intelligence, or at least some fairly robust programming. It maybe has the ability to lower itself down into the atmosphere itself, becoming a 'UFO' temporarily, while it transmits sounds within the atmosphere. As stated, there's a number of ways it might happen.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think its a combination of factors. Thermo acoustics, ions or electron (energetic). Some sounds heard have been like hearing tv too loud from the sky. Remember the vrillon recording of looney tunes? My take its a time communication. And there are inputs/outputs. Like pressure valves.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The sounds you hear are Thor roaming around in the sky, and that "satelite" is just the batmobile, and Batman trying to catch thor

S&F

These are threads i love about ATS, and it is a very interesting theory, and i must admit it beats my Thor/Batman theory by lenghts

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Interesting topic.

I've only looked briefly into the weird sounds, but judging by reports, they can be everything from fairly consentrated as well as "sky fillers". I've found the former quite intriguing. How can only one household be alerted to the degree that they run out in the middle of the street at night, whilst the rest of the neighbourhood sleeps soundly without hearing a thing?

Regarding the Black Knight, that too is intriguing but i haven't looked into that topic at all, other than seeing the usual explanation of space debris.

Strange orbit, that's for sure.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

It doesn't. It produces acoustic sounds in a sealed container within its apparatus, and then utilises sophisticated mechanical operations (which are dependent on properties of the sub-quantum medium) to deliver/translate those sounds (mechanical signatures) into the atmosphere. I don't claim to know the exactitude of how it happens, as there's a couple of ways it might be achieved.

What ways might it be achieved?

And furthermore, what exactly is the "sub-quantum medium" and which properties would allow this conducting of sounds through a vacuum?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I truly do love the Black Knight satellite, it's one of my favorite mysterious subjects.

However, I don't know if I'm on board with it being the cause of sky sounds.

My theory is that the sounds could be a result of the earth's rotation slowing down, which, according to another thread, is a 5 year cycle reaching it's peak in 2018. Haven't the sky sounds been occurring for roughly that amount of time? The slowing is supposed to be causing an increase in earthquakes and tectonic activity, which could be causing some some kind of atmospheric reaction, like seeing lightning during volcanic eruptions.

Submitted for your consideration....

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The only thing dumber than sounds in space is how many stars you got for making up "sophisticated, sub-quantum, scientificum apparatus..."

People will believe anything .

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its a ship. Black Knight ship. It doesn't just orbit. It has been on AI auto pilot for thousands of years. It is communicating, and waiting for a reply. There are many special passengers on board. They are in a frozen state, waiting to be woken.

When we answer correctly at the correct time, it will answer back and land.
edit on 17-1-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I love the Black Knight thing very much. Too creepy.

However, doesnt sound require a medium to travel through? Not sure what altitude this this is allegedly orbiting, but if its in the vacuum of space, how does the sound get here?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Good theory seems like that God is a bit of a trick/ster a prank/star. At least the God behind the noises.a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here is something to google and ponder: plasmaspheric hiss

Oddly enough, I just ran across this while reading something else! Have to share!

My thought would go along this line though: the high energy electrons are like lightening that ground out between layers of the upper atmosphere; the "sky noises" is like thunder. We are hearing the massive amounts of particles short out causing a pressure wave move towards the surface.

You know that it was claimed that the aurora borealis does not make sounds. Now, after decades of claims to the contrary, the AB are acknowledged to crackle.

Graphene is known to make low frequency noise when transitioning from cold to warm. Maybe some other craft with a graphene skin could be making those noises as they transition from upper atmosphere to lower? Just a thought.

I do like the Black Knight Satellite though!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'll give you an A for effort, trying to find a use for that piece of space junk but I don't think it's to blame for the sounds.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That first go-round with the license plate on dry ice sounds CRAZY similar to some of the "sky" sounds heard in the past few years. Maybe that's the answer. Someone is traipsing around to different locations on earth and secretly broadcasting themselves scraping license plates across blocks of dry ice.

Kidding aside- kind of- that sound is a dead ringer for many of these sky sound videos.

Also, it was nice of the guy in the video to get dressed up for the presentation. 😂

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Its a ship. Black Knight ship.

Actually, it's a blanket. Thermal blanket.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
We really don't know anything other than what the ruler of this world has led us to 'believe'

Matthew 24:29

“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Revelation 6:13

and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

But until then it's all fiction right?

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I haven't heard any sounds recently.

But I did come across this vid.

Blinking sun.

Not sure about the black sun.

Anyway, Fatima and that 16th cen painting of the sky over Germany was it?

Some natural phenomenon do involve reddish sun, but when it starts blinking, turning black and even changing its shape... it seems this is something else...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join