It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want Only The Best People

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That #hole comment really triggered the # out of you huh?
probably lives in a #hole...just maybe in a trailer park

So if you live in a trailer it's a #hole? My first home was a trailer. It was beautiful actually. Vaulted ceilings whirlpool tub. My brother still lives in a double wide he has bricked in.

Sounds like you think your better than us.
Why cause you live in a house that's crumbling and full of roaches?

This thread cracks me up! So let's say Trump did call some counties "#holes" The left's response is to continue insulting the right.
Great plan dumbasses.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As a point of curiosity, do those charts reference income in dollar face value alone or is cost of living factored in?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Lol you don’t get satire do you...the point is individuals of all backgrounds have potential for greatness in America.
Regardless of origin. There’s no guarantee Norwegians,or citizens from any other country would have a better economic impact than any other foreign citizen.

I seem to remember picking winners and losers is a Democratic thing. Whether it be small businesses, corporations, nations or immigration. So why do you want the conservative government to pick winners and losers. Shouldn’t the free market decide which immigrants are best for corporations,businesses and the American economy?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
What's the fascination with America anyway?

Every Country has it's flaws, do they not?

Except according to the radical Left America is THE MOST FLAWED and must be Punished. I mean God haven't ever listened to Jorge Ramos? Mexico is Flawed but its Americas fault for the influx of illegals who by the way no "Human is illegal" lmao.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Lag in posting double post
edit on 21-1-2018 by SCG20 because: duplicate

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That #hole comment really triggered the # out of you huh?
probably lives in a #hole...just maybe in a trailer park

So if you live in a trailer it's a #hole? My first home was a trailer. It was beautiful actually. Vaulted ceilings whirlpool tub. My brother still lives in a double wide he has bricked in.

Sounds like you think your better than us.
Why cause you live in a house that's crumbling and full of roaches?

This thread cracks me up! So let's say Trump did call some counties "#holes" The left's response is to continue insulting the right.
Great plan dumbasses.

No I beg to differ my Grandfather lived in a trailer and it was #hole. And the Ultimate Irony is he can afford to live in a House.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SCG20

Yeah it's a dog and pony show.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
In that opening request all any person would get are losers... it's logic. You ask for the best, all you'll get are Narcissistic Ego driven Losers. Example US President.
edit on 22-1-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join