It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want Only The Best People

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You do have an interest in politics though, even though you didn't vote for trump you still feel the need to defend him at all cost, can you see the disconnect there ?

Defend at all cost?
Where did I defend Trump at any cost?

Yes, I do see the disconnect! I am sorry, and I hope you begin to make proper connections again.

Dayum! The mud-pit is a great source of entertaining posts! Why have I never posted here before!

edit on 18-1-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Sorry mate. I misinterpreted your post.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

So show me where trump said no one from a place like Haiti would be allowed in?

Show me where he said they were terrible as opposed to their country.

"Haiti? Why do we want people from Haiti here?"

'Why do we want these people from all these #hole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway."

*people from Haiti*
*people from all these #hole countries*

I assume you also think that civil rights leaders fighting to improve inner cities saying they are in third world conditions are also racist that are saying all the people in those cities are terrible.

No, and this is the distinction you're missing. Civil rights leaders wouldn't say that coming from an economically depressed, high-crime inner city neighborhood makes people less worthy. There's a difference between saying that a place is a #hole and saying that we should judge the worthiness of people based on whether or not they come from a #hole.

Haiti is a SH-hole.

So is your country, mate.
So don’t be getting too far above your station.

Plus, Wyclef Jean (just one minor example) has done more for society than you and likely anyone you hold dear...
So Haitian worthiness has been thoroughly established.

Nice hatemongering, though. Real productive!

Haiti really IS a SH*Thole... and the Clinton's helped make it that way...

AND... Haitian folks, plenty of them are absolutely wonderful folks... and, like many folks from the Caribbean and SA, are very hard workers and just darn nice people (...and their accents are wonderful sounding ;-) ).

Most of them will tell you how rich entitled politicians from America and Haiti have turned their country into a sh*thole.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Those states are ALSO the most religious and have the most people on welfare...

Correlation DOESN'T = causation...

But it does make you WONDER...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You do have an interest in politics though, even though you didn't vote for trump you still feel the need to defend him at all cost, can you see the disconnect there ?

Defend at all cost?
Where did I defend Trump at any cost?

Yes, I do see the disconnect! I am sorry, and I hope you begin to make proper connections again.

Dayum! The mud-pit is a great source of entertaining posts! Why have I never posted here before!

Welcome to the asylum may your words be rewarding and your attitude be sarcastic and humorous.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What if you found the right person who checked all the boxes for a position you were hiring for but saw on their resume they worked as a volunteer for the Trump campaign. Would you still hire them?

You make hiring decisions based primarily on a merit based system (as we all do). How is that different from Trump wanting to do the same with immigration?

As an aside you do realize 2 other senators who attended the same meeting as Durbin stated Trump did not use that language right? Or does that not matter to you?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
"Who's in YOUR wallet?"

or something like that.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This only really makes sence if people from West Virginia where trying to move to Califorina on mass.

... And than if that where true I'm confident all the liberals in California would be complaining and commenting on what a #hole West Virginia is ... Hell they already do.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Trust me...NO ONE from WV is going to "flock" to Cali.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

But the Cali folks are flocking to Texas

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

BFFT if the rest of Texas shares your views...I would happily reside in Texas (but I would really miss my mountains)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That #hole comment really triggered the # out of you huh?
probably lives in a #hole...just maybe in a trailer park
edit on 19-1-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Funny how you can't answer the most basic of questions but expect to be taken seriously with your hyperbolic rants and your obsession of all things Trump.

Answer the questions posed:

What if you found the right person who checked all the boxes for a position you were hiring for but saw on their resume they worked as a volunteer for the Trump campaign. Would you still hire them?

You make hiring decisions based primarily on a merit based system (as we all do). How is that different from Trump wanting to do the same with immigration?

As an aside you do realize 2 other senators who attended the same meeting as Durbin stated Trump did not use that language right? Or does that not matter to you?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Statistically which types of professions do the people immigrating from Haiti to the United States hold?

Of all the people that immigrated from Haiti to the U.S. which ones were ones that the U.S. actually needs , for instance from the health field?

(Hint: the U.S. doesn’t need any more individuals for the labor market because those fields are already so flooded with cheap labor that the pay scale for them is hovering around and into the poverty level.)

I await your response though I’m not holding my breath.

link   

Statistically which types of professions do the people immigrating from Haiti to the United States hold?

Of all the people that immigrated from Haiti to the U.S. which ones were ones that the U.S. actually needs , for instance from the health field?

(Hint: the U.S. doesn’t need any more individuals for the labor market because those fields are already so flooded with cheap labor that the pay scale for them is hovering around and into the poverty level.)

link   

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Your silence speaks volumes. It’s apparent you don’t want a real debate on this subject. Your feeble attempt of satire in its unrefined and juvenile setting is unbecoming of your usual diligence. A star and a flag for your creativity and your humorous OP......I would have given if this thread were in the joke forum where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Relax, Ante is just finishing up dinner at the whitehouse, he will be having a few brandy schnapps with Melenia and Ivanka before returning to his ATS duties.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join