It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want Only The Best People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I want only the best people in my world. I don't want a bunch of losers. I'm trying to make my town, my job, our schools, our state and everything else that surrounds me great again. We can't do that with people from #holes. They have problems. When West Virginia sends their people, they're not sending the best. They're sending the worst people, believe me. The worst of the worst.

I consulted with myself and I have created the best system for getting the best people. I call it the No #hole Merit-Based System. The best part of this merit-based system is that it's easy. Very easy. People from #hole don't have any merits. It's a great system — one of the best ever. Maybe the greatest. Everyone is sending me emails saying how great it is. They can't say it in public because their bosses are too politically correct but we're not PC right? No, we're not PC.

Why do we need all these people from #holes? Mississippians? Take them out. Loser Louisianians? Get 'em out of here! Indiana-uh-Indiana-nians? You're fired! Right? Failing Florida? You wish you were California.

I'm calling for a total ban from people from #hole states until we can figure out why they're so terrible. A total ban folks. And they are terrible, believe me. The worst. Not like people from Massachusetts. The PC people will tell you this is bad. It's not "politically correct." Fake news! I'm the least prejudiced person you'll ever meet. I just want the best people. What's wrong with that?

** all graphics from WalletHub (here, here)
edit on 2018-1-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+81 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm calling for a total ban from people from #hole states until we can figure out why they're so terrible. A total ban folks. And they are terrible, believe me. The worst.

Satire is best when it reflects some truth.

So show me where trump said no one from a place like Haiti would be allowed in.

Show me where he said they were terrible as opposed to their country.

I assume you also think that civil rights leaders fighting to improve inner cities saying they are in third world conditions are also racist that are saying all the people in those cities are terrible.

edit on 17-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+64 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That #hole comment really triggered the # out of you huh?

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Further more, you are saying that you would want your own town, jobs, etc.

Fine lets assume you are starting a company.

Would you have a system that

A. chose employees based on a random lottery, them coming from devastated towns, and based on family that they had in your company.

B. Or B, chose employees that you felt were best for your company.

We all know the answer

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
that is so funny because those states consistently vote for their "best interests" imo they are just as brainwashed by the right as minorities are brainwashed by the left.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Good luck if you are keeping Illinois in the green!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yawn.

Would have been a better rant. This is the same as saying Michelle is Michael.

+75 more 
link   

Its been sad watching your downward spiral ante.

Pay attention kids, this is your brain on on politics.

link   
What's the fascination with America anyway?

Every Country has it's flaws, do they not?

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

So show me where trump said no one from a place like Haiti would be allowed in?

"Haiti? Why do we want people from Haiti here?"

'Why do we want these people from all these #hole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway."

*people from Haiti*
*people from all these #hole countries*

I assume you also think that civil rights leaders fighting to improve inner cities saying they are in third world conditions are also racist that are saying all the people in those cities are terrible.

No, and this is the distinction you're missing. Civil rights leaders wouldn't say that coming from an economically depressed, high-crime inner city neighborhood makes people less worthy. There's a difference between saying that a place is a #hole and saying that we should judge the worthiness of people based on whether or not they come from a #hole.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Me? Not really. I expect that from Trump because he's a douche bag. So, no. It sure as hell as triggered a lot of bizarre defenses from his supporters though.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

'Why do we want these people from all these #hole countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway."

*people from Haiti*

No, and this is the distinction you're missing. Civil rights leaders wouldn't say that coming from an economically depressed, high-crime inner city neighborhood makes people less worthy. There's a difference between saying that a place is a #hole and saying that we should judge the worthiness of people based on whether or not they come from a #hole.

Haiti is a SH-hole.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There's a difference between saying that a place is a #hole and saying that we should judge the worthiness of people based on whether or not they come from a #hole.

And there we go. That's the fact that everyone overlooks in their gymnastics to support a TV president, no matter what.

Thanks for putting it so plainly.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

2017 want their terminology back.

Also... Satirical commentary has never been a symptom of being triggered.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

*people from Haiti*

Oh cool you can provide those quotes.

RThis is the fisrt I heard anything like that claimed.

I heard it reported he said something like "why to we take so many people from these s-hole countries."

He is not saying the people are s-holes, he is saying their country is. Its true too, albeit it vulgar and not Presidential.

But we know, feeling > truth in your world, and any truth that hurts feelings is racist.

Trump did not say we should judge the worthiness of people.

We have a system that is not merit based. It is legitimate to ask then why so many are brought in from crummy countries.

But cool, I can play the satire game too.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think Hillarys deplorable s line has to rank much higher in the disgust column then anything Trump may have said .it might be able to be calculated using the amount of $$ the Clinton Foundation didn't give to the people of Haiti .

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I consulted with myself and I have created the best system for getting the best people.

Oh ?

Did you campaign, hold rallies, and win a primary.

Then got nominated by your party.

Then debated, and finally win an election ?

Someone sure didn't.

And people that live in the state of Indiana are called H-O-O-S-I-E-R-S!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Me? Not really. I expect that from Trump because he's a douche bag. So, no. It sure as hell as triggered a lot of bizarre defenses from his supporters though.

Do you really think that's a legitimate form of debate ?

Or just trolling for stars ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join