It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You sound very condescending by quoting liberal press,see him often at dinner meeting's,for your information that's not fast food,shut CNN off your losing whats left of your mind

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The dude is obese. Not overweight.. obese. He is very fat.

You appear to be confused...

Obese:

Trump:

The medical definition of "obese" is a load of bull-pistachios. it does not take into account the ratio of muscle mass to fat mass, and that's why it is so far off. Muscle tissue is far more dense than fat tissue, which means muscle weighs more. According to medical "science," Arnold Schwartzenegger was obese when he won Mr. Universe. If he died from it, someone needs to let him know so he can fall down already.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes nurse, I'm sure you know better than Jackson, who's also an Admiral to boot.

Ronny Lynn Jackson wiki

Jackson is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Emergency Medicine and is designated as a fellow of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine. He currently holds faculty clinical appointments with the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences and the Harvard School of Medicine-affiliated Beth Israel Deaconess Disaster Medicine Fellowship Program...

In 2001, Jackson returned to Portsmouth Naval Medical Center to begin his residency in emergency medicine, finishing at the top of his class and receiving the honor graduate designation. Upon completing his residency in 2004,
I would not be shocked

You think he may have run some tests on him?

I would not be shocked

Of course you wouldn't, how are those post grad studies of yours going...LOL

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: underwerks

Go read the doctors report again your wrong. Trump had a total cholesterol level of 169, "good" HDL cholesterol of 63, "bad" LDL cholesterol of 94 and blood pressure of 116/70. For someone who's 71 that's excellent.

No, I'm not. Where did you get those numbers? His total cholesterol is 223 mg/dL, and his LDL is 143 mg/dL.

Link to official PDF

two things, first off, you lied. so I can't trust you at all.
second of all, you aren't a doctor, so your medical assessment is worthless.

but other than those two little things, your post have been very informative.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DAVID64

BINGO! No way President Fugitive Clinton would disclose her medical report. Not a real one anyway. I wonder who would be her doctor? Maybe Frankenstein, or Jeffery Dahmer..

There, fixed it for you!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Even worse are his detractors histrionic hyperboles.

If youd stop im sure theyd stop. Ya know....action/reaction

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Guess what everyone is going to die someday,liberals do not get the unborn a chance to even become president.
Also every single man or woman you crossed paths with will all be dead in 100 years,think about that deeply.May be very few exceptions.Every single baby you saw will be dead in 100 years.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.theamericanmirror.com...

Despite President Trump’s positive health exam results, CNN simply won’t accept the White House doctor’s assessment. Pundits who have not examined Trump parsed the results and drew conclusions likely intended to scare viewers.

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

Now if this isn't classy, I don't know what is.

I bet they smiled the whole time they thought up this report.

Just so all the Trump haters know, this isn't alright, this is below the bottom of the barrel.

Weren't you the guy who claimed before Trump, Reagan was the healthiest president to ever hold office?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: network dude
www.theamericanmirror.com...

Despite President Trump’s positive health exam results, CNN simply won’t accept the White House doctor’s assessment. Pundits who have not examined Trump parsed the results and drew conclusions likely intended to scare viewers.

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

Now if this isn't classy, I don't know what is.

I bet they smiled the whole time they thought up this report.

Just so all the Trump haters know, this isn't alright, this is below the bottom of the barrel.

Weren't you the guy who claimed before Trump, Reagan was the healthiest president to ever hold office?

I don't believe that was me. what's your point?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sanjay Gupta how can you say what potus has without examining him?

Sanjay Gupta was a canidate for surgeon general but couldn't take job because some of his news reports were found to be sponsored content ads paid for by drug industry.

all he is doing here is reading a script given to him by cnn.

i am 5ft. 8 in. myself and weigh in at 245lbs.
i also walk 5 miles a day and every few weeks i will walk 15 to 20 miles just for the hell of it.
i have no problem lifting double my weight and with some effort i can lift 3 times my weight.
yes i too look pudgy because i like baggy clothing
but you can't judge someone on there looks.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So , CNN Is Hoping , but Not Praying , " they are All Mostly Atheists " , that the President of the United States Drops Dead . Hmm............

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It's ironic that you complain about people saying it like it is. After all, your slob hero made that perfectly ok. So we all can now lol a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

He's fat".. 
"He's crazy"... 
"He's a racist"..

He is all that and then some, he is also..

Arrogant.
Mendacious.
Suffers from attention deficit disorder.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

But all of that is ad hom....

.....theres plenty of failures to rail on. And its harder for his defenders to defend crap like letting off Deutsche Bank.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

But all of that is ad hom....

.....theres plenty of failures to rail on. And its harder for his defenders to defend crap like letting off Deutsche Bank.

Very true mostl of the above is low hanging fruit.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Heres the thing...i dont think he wanted to be president. And i am positive he will act in the best interest of his business dealings.

Even if it means he throws himself back on the fire again as a diversion. We have all seen people say really nasty things about him while he just made goofy faces. The guy don't care about being ridiculed a bit.

edit on 1/19/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
6'1' And 246 here and my DR. says I need to drop the 46?????

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Anyone that still watches the Crazy News Network needs to have their own mental health examined.

And anyone who still watches FOX news makes people who are lobotomized seem smarter by comparison.

CNN and FOX are just as bad as each other, if I could recommend anything, watch exterior news sources if you wanna be on the outside looking in. However avoid RT at all costs as it's blah blah blah screw America or blah blah blah Putin is the second coming.
edit on 19-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The party of science denying the results of a credible medical doctor.

actually, there were 13 doctors, so I'd dare say it was a consensus.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Democrats hearts and brains have already been blown over Trumps win.

edit on 19-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join