It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha, no doubt I'm in need of a better diet as well, it's a hard thing to stick to.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: underwerks

Go read the doctors report again your wrong. Trump had a total cholesterol level of 169, "good" HDL cholesterol of 63, "bad" LDL cholesterol of 94 and blood pressure of 116/70. For someone who's 71 that's excellent.

No, I'm not. Where did you get those numbers? His total cholesterol is 223 mg/dL, and his LDL is 143 mg/dL.

Link to official PDF

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I like McDonalds, not afraid to say it.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Me too, I live less than a block away from one, too damn convenient..I have tried to limit my visits in the last few months.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Just stop with that McDonalds stuff, Mac Don.

They probably have a deal with Burger King or something... can't be the food. It's fine (poison)!

I think MacDon has already suffered a stroke, thus the obvious confusion at times and repeating himself all the time.

edit on 17-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump had better be careful. This may be a prophesy based more on reality than Liberal hope. Remember, the CIA and the FBI have been protecting and helping the Liberals every step of the way.

edit on 17-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

do you seriously believe he eats mcdonalds all the time? pretty sure white house has a full kitchen and has several cooks there cooking fo potus and his family.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

do you seriously believe he eats mcdonalds all the time? pretty sure white house has a full kitchen and has several cooks there cooking fo potus and his family.

This so-called health issue will be in the top 10 FAKE stories for 2018. Perhaps the awards should be every quarter. So much fake news.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I thought liberals were against fat shamming? How dare these thin privileged people attack this poor “healthy at any size” man.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Trump is around six foot two. He weighs about two hundred forty pounds. He is not that unhealthy, he appears to be in decent shape for his age. What do people want, a hundred fifty pound weakling for president?

Why would a seventy year old guy walk the golfcourse? People are so dumb. If you can't afford to rent a golfcart, then you should not be playing golf. It is actually fun driving the golf cart. Let the dumb and young go walk the golfcourse and sprain their ankle in a gopher hole.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I would much rather go to BK. I think people who eat at McDs need McCafe' Therapy.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Even better is esky full of cold beer while driving around the golf course on the buggy

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I would much rather go to BK. I think people who eat at McDs need McCafe' Therapy.

The only ones who say I need therapy are you and the voices in my head.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Even better is esky full of cold beer while driving around the golf course on the buggy

Al Gore prefers that you walk the 18 holes. OK?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh pullease!!!!! YOU think hes suffered a stroke even though the doc said hes fine..... typical parroting of the establishment media who hate him with all the vengeance of a viper.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I eat plain burgers. So, I'm not fooled by any special sauces, etc.

MCD burgers - are so salty they're almost impossible to eat. The bun tastes like cake to me - - its got so much sugar in it.

Surprisingly, Jack in the Box burgers are good plain. And their buns are small, so not too much bread (plus they're not sweet).

My favorite is Carl's Jr.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

he appears to be in decent shape for his age

Lol? The dude is obese. Not overweight.. obese. He is very fat. So what? I don't care.. but the way Trump supporters seem to have to rally to EVERY SINGLE TINY NEGATIVE THING said about Trump and it boggles the mind. You can google up images of Trump where he is clearly VERY FAT! Stop acting like he is fit. He is the opposite of fit.

Holy crap.. this is bordering on delusion for his faithful sheep.
edit on 17-1-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Of course he does he is like all politicians, telling us plebs how to live so he can maintain his lavish lifestyle guilt free...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Of course he does he is like all politicians, telling us plebs how to live so he can maintain his lavish lifestyle guilt free...

Poor Al is loaded with guilt. Have you seen him lately?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nope and I'm fine if I never see him again.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join