It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It’s a matter of science you morons. It’s not his weight. I can’t believe just how ignorant right wingers are. His cardiac calcium is off the charts high. Well maybe not off the charts 130 is a predicted of things to come. Of course I realize I’m typing to a wing nut so I doubt you can understand. Fat shaming, lol..... dumbest people on the planet. He has a a reply to: seagull

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yep. ...and they were just as wrong. Weren't they?

A doctor, appointed by Pres. Obama, a democrat, says the republican Pres. Trump is in fine health. How is that not neutral? Seems fairly neutral to me.

The doctor is doing his job. Just out of curiosity, what to you constitutes "neutral"?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
He may look overweight but you have to remember he likely is wearing a vest as in bulletproof vest.

This will make you look fatter.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

A wingnut? Moi?

Y'know, before you get up in peoples faces over things such as political affiliations, one might take a gander at their history herein...wingnut, I am not.

You, however...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If Oprah runs for president I cant wait until we can all make fun of her weight and Fox News can ask dumb questions about her weight and general health.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: underwerks
All making fun of Trump aside, his "doctor" actually said this:

I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old, I don’t know. He has incredible genes, I just assume.

www.mediaite.com...

Which is why I put the term "doctor" in quotes above. Anyone who believes this isn't just a political stunt, I have a mountain home in Florida to sell you. Cheap.

yeah none of the questions askef in the 50 minute press conference warranted a sarcastic answer
how enlightened of you to quote this answer

your quotes around the title of doctor for a USN Admiral show your narritive
go right ahead and crap on someone who has served his country

amazing there were no issues with this man when he examined obama

Serving ones country doesn't give someone a pass for saying something stupid, and I'd question any doctor who said the things he said at that press conference, because they were politically motivated. How about we look at Trumps numbers on the actual physical?

Dr. Eric Topol, a cardiologist at the Scripps Research Institute, disputed that rosy assessment. He said on Wednesday that the most alarming fact is that the president’s LDL levels remain above 140 even though he is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100.

“That’s a really high LDL,” Dr. Topol said, echoing the concerns of other heart experts who reviewed Dr. Jackson’s report. “We’re talking about a 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise. Just looking at the lab value, you would raise a big red flag.”He added: “I would never use the word excellent health. How you could take these indices and say excellent health? That is completely contradicted.”

nyti.ms...

So, please tell me how a man who's LDL levels are above 140 even while on a cholesterol lowering drug is in "excellent health".

The numbers on Trumps physical disprove his doctors conclusion. It's right there for everyone to see, yet people are still bending over backwards to say he's in excellent health.

*Insert definition of cult...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Of course its political.

If i were president i wouldn't share my medical information with you either.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Of course its political.

Hey, at least you admit this has nothing to do with Trump's actual health.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old, I don’t know. He has incredible genes, I just assume.

www.mediaite.com...

Which is why I put the term "doctor" in quotes above. Anyone who believes this isn't just a political stunt, I have a mountain home in Florida to sell you. Cheap.

yeah none of the questions askef in the 50 minute press conference warranted a sarcastic answer

Serving ones country doesn't give someone a pass for saying something stupid, and I'd question any doctor who said the things he said at that press conference, because they were politically motivated. How about we look at Trumps numbers on the actual physical?

Dr. Eric Topol, a cardiologist at the Scripps Research Institute, disputed that rosy assessment. He said on Wednesday that the most alarming fact is that the president’s LDL levels remain above 140 even though he is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100.

“That’s a really high LDL,” Dr. Topol said, echoing the concerns of other heart experts who reviewed Dr. Jackson’s report. “We’re talking about a 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise. Just looking at the lab value, you would raise a big red flag.”He added: “I would never use the word excellent health. How you could take these indices and say excellent health? That is completely contradicted.”

nyti.ms...

So, please tell me how a man who's LDL levels are above 140 even while on a cholesterol lowering drug is in "excellent health".

The numbers on Trumps physical disprove his doctors conclusion. It's right there for everyone to see, yet people are still bending over backwards to say he's in excellent health.

hahaha
no thanks
your lack of respect for service tells me enough about you and your chosen narritive

speculate away

that's all you people have
fantasy and speculation
but i guess thats better than your reality these days

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Of course its political.

what is his actual health? Explain his issues and proposed treatments. I'm sure Obama's doctor is secretly a Trump plant. he's good for thinking ahead like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well if he's a lying about Trump then he was probably lying about Obama.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Of course its political.

None of it does. Its just more NeverTrump bullcrap.

Combined with Trump always having to tell the biggest fish tale.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Of course its political.

what is his actual health? Explain his issues and proposed treatments. I'm sure Obama's doctor is secretly a Trump plant. he's good for thinking ahead like that.

The issue I'm seeing is that his LDL level is over 140 while using cholesterol lowering medication, and he's 71 years old.

If you can find any doctors that agree that is "excellent health" other than Trump's doctor, I'm all ears.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

www.mediaite.com...

nyti.ms...

hes only borderline high. btw alot of that type of stuff has to do with your genetics. take me for example, i can eat sticks of butter, bacon, and red meat all day long and my levels are as perfect as u can get. its like that for most everyone on my fathers side, whereas my grandfather on my mothers side looks ta a piece of bacon and nearly has a heart attack

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Go read the doctors report again your wrong. Trump had a total cholesterol level of 169, "good" HDL cholesterol of 63, "bad" LDL cholesterol of 94 and blood pressure of 116/70. For someone who's 71 that's excellent.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If his health report was from the same quack as during the campaign I would be sceptical, however I have no reason to disbelieve the current doc.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So CNN says I'm going to have a heart attack in 3 to 5 years.

Well thank you very much CNN.

Bastards.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You better go on a diet

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You better go on a diet

Get in line behind my wife.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Just stop with that McDonalds stuff, Mac Don.

They probably have a deal with Burger King or something... can't be the food. It's fine (poison)!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join