It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not a fan of Trump.

But predicting a heart attack on a Man of 71 years???

Tell you this, the bookies would be lucky to even offer odds on that happening.
edit on 17-1-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Seems a little heavy, but different body types can carry more weight. ...and I'm one of those odd body types, I'm 6'4", I weigh, last I checked, right at 270, and have for the last thirty years, so I suspect that I'll weigh a bit more than average for the rest of my life.

If it works for the Donald, then it works. No amount of wishful thinking on CNN's part will alter that.

I have to ask, again, what sort of dark minded idiots are virtually salivating at the thought of our President suffering a heart attack?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

What music is that?

Fat shaming? Not that he's all that over weight to begin with from what little I've seen.

Fuhrer? That the best you've got? Mein Gott, man...get better material.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Those who can, do. Those who can't, in his case, play one on CNN.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Man, Trump should have puffed a coupla blunts in High School, become a drunk and all would be cool...right? I mean, what is good for past presidents...only one he seemed to copy was McBill and his love of fast food.

I would think after that melt down and screaming Corey Booker is going to have a stroke for nothing before DJT eats it....

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm not fond of the man, but I'll stand up for this point.

I'm 6'2" 235. Now, I do look a bit smaller in the waistline but I have a theory about that. Muscle weighs more than fat. Now, I have been into sports, military and a pretty active lifestyle since my mid teens. I don't want to sound braggadocios, I just get the feeling that Trump's lifestyle has been a bit more sedentary considering his career.

That being said, I can see him at that height and weight looking chubby. It's just how he carries his weight.

Now, on the other hand, I don't think we ever get the full story on our president's health. They're never going to come out and say "this man is screwed, good luck y'all" lol

The health will take care of itself, we can only go by what they tell us. But I would not be a bit surprised if there's a condition or two we're not being told about.

(anything from a hang nail to being a pod person lol)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have never seen such craziness. Watching the press drill Trump's doctor would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The questions they asked him my god. Even one asked the doctor if he's limited to one scoop of ice cream now. Another said how can he be healthy eating McDonald's. The insanity of the press at this point I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

These same people with every deflection and excuse for their hypocrisy are the same people who refuted any armchair assessment of their queen Hilary. Now when it is brought up to show that hypocrisy they say oh she doesn't matter...deflect deflect deflect. For that crowd its do as I say not as I do...and I am right even when I'm wrong...lalalala I can't hear you lalalala...

That's fine with me...those that still have some brains and reasoning skills are looking on going "god please don't ever let me be associated with that crowd"

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm not a fan of Trump.

But predicting a heart attack on a Man of 71 years???

Tell you this, the bookies would be lucky to even offer odds on that happening.

They might offer odds on how long can he last with his unhealthy lifestyle.

You can find a bookie to take your action on anything here....

www.betonit.org...

Iv'e already lost a bet that he would be gone by xmas.
edit on 17-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
President Trump needs to do just what he's been doing. It's working for him. He's energetic, sharp, no blood pressure problems, no diabetes, and has the ability to control stress according to the doc.

Skinny is way over-rated. If he looked like Christie (before the surgery), then we might have to worry, but 236 for a 6'3" man is not that worrisome. If I were him, I wouldn't change much.

Amen

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He didn't let off the banker buddies as was figured out in the thread a few days back. He gave them an extension to the deadline...so if accuracy is the point lets not be as bad as the MSM we dislike.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All making fun of Trump aside, his "doctor" actually said this:

I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old, I don’t know. He has incredible genes, I just assume.

www.mediaite.com...

Which is why I put the term "doctor" in quotes above. Anyone who believes this isn't just a political stunt, I have a mountain home in Florida to sell you. Cheap.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That is their way of saying we wish him dead, without saying we wish him dead.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I have to say it, if that was true, then Oprah has NO chance at running for President in 2020, if she in fact tries for it.
edit on 17-1-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I keep trying to remind some of these folks that all this is going to look really hilarious in a few years. The internet is forever.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
I'm not fond of the man, but I'll stand up for this point.

I just get the feeling that Trump's lifestyle has been a bit more sedentary considering his career.

But doesn't he spend all of his free time on the golf course? Sure he's in a cart most of the time but he's still swingin' the clubs!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Republicans during Obama presidency:

"Where's his birth certificate??!!" (With zero justification)

Republicans during Trump's presidency:

"Who cares if he's fat wtf???!!!"

He does. Hence the very very obvious lies. If he had nothing to hide he'd see a normal, neutral doctor.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Republicans during Obama presidency:

"Where's his birth certificate??!!" (With zero justification)

Republicans during Trump's presidency:

"Who cares if he's fat wtf???!!!"

He does. Hence the very very obvious lies. If he had nothing to hide he'd see a normal, neutral doctor.

Democrats the first year of Trump's Presidency:
"Trump spends all of his time golfing!!!"

2nd year:
"He's fat, out of shape, and he's gonna die!"

LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Funny, I didn't see you bitching about the time 'ol Barack spent golfing, or the amount of money spent on Michelle's shopping vacations in other countries. Didn't see you complain about the amount of your tax dollars spent when she took a bunch of her family and friends on one of those trips. How much was spent on the large amount of employees at the white house who's jobs were to wait on Michelle.

Gonna bitch about one buddy, you better bitch about them all. Otherwise you're doing nothing more than spewing hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
All making fun of Trump aside, his "doctor" actually said this:

I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old, I don’t know. He has incredible genes, I just assume.

www.mediaite.com...

Which is why I put the term "doctor" in quotes above. Anyone who believes this isn't just a political stunt, I have a mountain home in Florida to sell you. Cheap.

yeah none of the questions askef in the 50 minute press conference warranted a sarcastic answer
how enlightened of you to quote this answer

your quotes around the title of doctor for a USN Admiral show your narritive
go right ahead and crap on someone who has served his country

amazing there were no issues with this man when he examined obama

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join