It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Meanwhile both parties agreed on more total surveillance for all of us. Do we see a pattern yet or is my tinfoil helmet out of synch again?
And now... "The Fckn News!"

#OprahWInFree?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What I found outrages is questioning, if its OK to question Trump's health.

He's overweight, his diet is crap, and the only exercise he gets is hitting a golf ball (He's not walking the course.)

The outrage over media continuing to question the "Official" health report - - is outrages.

would you have found it wrong to predict Michelle Obama's chances for breast cancer? I don't like her, or her idiot husband, but I think that would be in very poor taste and it's right in line with this article. It's sad when you stoop this low to try to justify something really #ing dumb.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Love a bit of pie!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Meanwhile both parties agreed on more total surveillance for all of us.

And yet one of those parties not the other.

Hired a Private intelligence Company to spy on their political opponents.

I bet Nixon wish he'd thought of it.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Actually I'm bigglly happy!

It's just a silly game now with each side trying to trigger the other with insults and vilification of the other.

But there will come a time when one side goes......whaaaaa happened!!

That's when my Trump memorabilia collection will be available on ebay.

Pssst!

No, don't do that! That's hard work, every good collection requires a certain amount of obsession. Thinking about it is hard work on it's own, if you think about it...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: olaru12

Actually I'm bigglly happy!

It's just a silly game now with each side trying to trigger the other with insults and vilification of the other.

But there will come a time when one side goes......whaaaaa happened!!

That's when my Trump memorabilia collection will be available on ebay.

Pssst!

No, don't do that! That's hard work, every good collection requires a certain amount of obsession. Thinking about it is hard work on it's own, if you think about it...

I'm not obsessed. I actually have an intern looking for Trump sh!t on line for me. I haven't even seen most of the stuff... Purely business

Actually I am obsessed about other things, creative things...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The moment you use whataboutisms like that is the moment you've lost it. Or did you stupid Rape-public-cans already forget who came up with the Patriot Act in the first place? Devide & prosper, eh?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The moment you use whataboutisms like that is the moment you've lost it.

Except I didn't.

IT's a GD fact.

Or did you stupid Rape-public-cans already forget who came up with the Patriot Act in the first place?

Sure didn't.

Months before the Oklahoma City bombing took place, Biden introduced another bill called the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995. It previewed the 2001 Patriot Act by allowing secret evidence to be used in prosecutions, expanding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and wiretap laws, creating a new federal crime of “terrorism” that could be invoked based on political beliefs, permitting the U.S. military to be used in civilian law enforcement, and allowing permanent detention of non-U.S. citizens without judicial review.* The Center for National Security Studies said the bill would erode “constitutional and statutory due process protections” and would “authorize the Justice Department to pick and choose crimes to investigate and prosecute based on political beliefs and assoc Link iations.”

Biden himself draws parallels between his 1995 bill and its 2001 cousin. “I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill,” he said when the Patriot Act was being debated, according to the New Republic, which described him as “the Democratic Party’s de facto spokesman on the war against terrorism.”

What else you got ?
edit on 17-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I will wait for CNN to tell us about Oprah being obese and how long until it kills her....
But I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What I found outrages is questioning, if its OK to question Trump's health.

He's overweight, his diet is crap, and the only exercise he gets is hitting a golf ball (He's not walking the course.)

The outrage over media continuing to question the "Official" health report - - is outrages.

Except that this is the same media which wrote countless articles over the last few years lashing out at anyone daring to question if fat people had health risks.

Fat is beautiful they said. Far is healthy they said. If you question it you're a mean person who simply hates fat people they said.

And now they're telling us we should be questioning the health of a fat person simply because Trump is the target.

The body shaming is funny too after this same media also told us never to judge on looks.
edit on 17-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Both parties support the metastasising of military industrial complexes? If that's the point, agreed.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Trump may be a few pounds heavy but obese ?? lol not nearly .
My prediction TRump gets second tearm and lives until his mid 80s
Dudes gets the best health care on the planet no way he goes out any time soon .
O and he is NOT senial or getting demented .
Besides he has always been demented lol

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Both parties support the metastasising of military industrial complexes? If that's the point, agreed.

I will give you the MIC to the right.

As long as others will finally admit to the other parties WELFARE Industrial Complex right along with the PRISON Industrial Complex with their draconian gun control.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Never mind, posted wrong picture. Going to lunch. Will probably be unhealthy food sorry.

edit on 17-1-2018 by ausername because:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I just want to say, I may be wrong about Trump. I mean, he's already spent almost $50 million of taxpayer money on his golf outings, so he has to be getting some kind of exercise, right?

Days Trump has spent at Mar a Lago: 50

Cost of flights to Mar a Lago (11 so far):*
~$22,873,000

Days Trump has spent at Bedminster:

Cost of flights to Bedminster (11 so far):*
~$8,481,000

Trump has visited his clubs once every this many days since his inauguration:

Projected visits to golf clubs in four years:

Projected visits in eight years:
Total times Obama played golf during his eight year Presidency: 306

trumpgolfcount.com...

As a taxpayer, I'd prefer he had a monthly membership to L.A. Fitness, but I'm not sure how much a difference that would make if paying Trump $50 million to "exercise" on his own golf courses doesn't really make a difference.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

WELFARE Industrial Complex right along with the PRISON Industrial Complex

Ok. Screw all that, focus on direct democracy and get the UBI going for starters. Putting an end to the stupid war on drugs would help with the latter, like... a lot.
I have yet to see you guys come up with anything close to that soon though, which is sad. SAD!
edit on 17-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Screw all, focus on direct democracy

No.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Seems like they will chase anything that is Trump negative.
I am not surprised we haven't heard that Trump eats babies and is the force behind the bilderberg group.

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I noticed that, too.

What sort of people act like that? I mean seriously. If the man is doing a horrible job, then he gone in just less than 3 years. Midterms are next year, I'd be concentrating on that, were I the "loyal" opposition... But what do I know?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
Seems like they will chase anything that is Trump negative.
I am not surprised we haven't heard that Trump eats babies and is the force behind the bilderberg group.

~Morpheus

Were they planned parent hood left overs, and did he use tax payer money to buy them?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join