It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: network dude

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

What makes you just believe the government by default, when Trump is the subject?

"It only seems right"?

LOL, is that how it works? Whip out that dog whistle, everyone....cause for some reason it only seems right.

Please elaborate on the dog whistle part.

CNN is the pied piper, you are one of the many following them.

Makes you feel right to tell yourself that, huh?

CNN's speculating on the presidents health is predicated on nothing. Its all a conflation, and makes zero impact on today or tomorrow. And that is par for the course.

The one thing I know, based on the last year, is there is no way in hell I will vote Democrat. Jesus himself could run....and the NeverTrump whining will still have guaranteed Ill not vote Democrat.

I still won't vote for Trump, so I guess Ill sit out (again) and at least retain my own dignity.

I mean questioning Trumps health could be based on, you know, him being 71 years old.

But hey, CNN, Hillary, fake news, I even gave you a star for working "dog whistle" in there even though it wasn't used correctly.

#TeamAmerica

It's almost as if you folks don't realize that eventually, you will have a chance to find some douche bag stupid enough to admit to being a democrat and running for President, then potentially winning. I sure hope they are slim and young. Otherwise, your past may come back to make you look like a total twat.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

What makes you just believe the government by default, when Trump is the subject?

"It only seems right"?

LOL, is that how it works? Whip out that dog whistle, everyone....cause for some reason it only seems right.

CNN's speculating on the presidents health is predicated on nothing. Its all a conflation, and makes zero impact on today or tomorrow. And that is par for the course.

The one thing I know, based on the last year, is there is no way in hell I will vote Democrat. Jesus himself could run....and the NeverTrump whining will still have guaranteed Ill not vote Democrat.

I still won't vote for Trump, so I guess Ill sit out (again) and at least retain my own dignity.

I mean questioning Trumps health could be based on, you know, him being 71 years old.

But hey, CNN, Hillary, fake news, I even gave you a star for working "dog whistle" in there even though it wasn't used correctly.

#TeamAmerica

the logical and responsible thing would be to then believe the certified accredited doctor who has been doing this for the past 3 administrations. the person who went to school, earned his phd and is well enough respected within the community to be issued that post.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Desperation is a stinky cologne, Lefties...

And their darling Michael Moore is picture of perfect health

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Questioning his health is something you do:

- during the election, when questioning his fitness to serve is relevant
- if there is something that changes, such as a health crisis

Otherwise, its salacious gossip meant to fill airtime with denigration for the sake of denigration.

Where are these rules on questioning the health of the president coming from? I'll question everything a politician does as far back as the evidence goes, up until current events.

That people think anything about a public servant is unquestionable is only an indication of how far they are willing to bend over for the government themselves.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh, yeah, duh... sorry about that. YUM is running about 0.40 up for the day.

In my defense, I never invested in KFC or YUM...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

I have an lvad keepimg me alive until transplant. Is this true???

Well I'll be. Thankyou!

www.medscape.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You are free to discuss whatever you want.

I am employing common sense, and asking the media to do the same. Since what they report becomes the national dialogue, perhaps it would be nice to stray from "Hes fat" to "he let off all his banker buddies without any charges".

The fact that one is report, and the other isn't. That one is discussed to death, and the other isn't. The fact that a specious story about a #hole comment is talked about more than the actual actions of the President....

It just makes me feel stupid to have to hear it. Reminds me that I share the planet with little minds that are more interested int he salacious than actually fixing the aristrocratic elected positions

Honestly, im shocked I have to explain it. I thought it was common sense that salacious gossip is a distraction from matters of true importance. I guess I was incorrect.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

God I love their mash potato's and gravy.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: PublicOpinion

But,but,but

Trumps a fat,racist,rapist,tax cheat,white supremacist,Russian puppet that's going to DIE'!

What I don't get is.

They hate the guy so much I don't get why they aren't cheerleading for his demise.

Err... so what? Who on Ceres cares?

And more to your point: they seem to hate Trump, in your head. Maybe they're even correct in their ASSESsment, but then again: who cares? Watch the President, watch the President, watch the...

I have to wonder how happy you folks really are to constantly perpetuate this crap. So. How happy are you? Happy-happy with blue flying unicorn and all that?

edit on 17-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
CNN just wanted to be a shoe-in for the number one spot in the fake news awards...they’ll keep making it up until they win!

Afraid I’ll have to take POTUS’ WH physicians word on POTUS’ heath...since he, you know, actually examined him, actually did the tests, ran the numbers, and actually has the SCIENTIFIC evidence to come to a conclusion...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

"It only seems right"?

#TeamAmerica

the logical and responsible thing would be to then believe the certified accredited doctor who has been doing this for the past 3 administrations. the person who went to school, earned his phd and is well enough respected within the community to be issued that post.

But he's an Obama appointee.. Or is that ok here?

In 2013, former President Barack Obama appointed him to the top role, and he remained when Trump took office. He lives in Silver Spring, Maryland, and has three children.

www.newsweek.com...

This has deep state written all over it. In McDonald's ketchup.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

A recent article in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) puts to rest a decades-old myth: Saturated fat is NOT bad for the heart. [1] This is news I’ve long suspected! And we now have science to support it. Fat is not the enemy when it comes to cardiovascular disease, weight gain, brain health, and so many other issues. It turns out that sugar — in all its many guises — is the real culprit for making you fat. What it also means is that because sugar causes inflammation throughout the body, it increases your risk of cardiovascular disease — and just about everything else!

Now Saturated Fat Is Good for You?

Maybe Gupta needs to keep up. Medical/Nutritional "facts" change every few years. One year eggs are bad for you and the next year they're the perfect food.

DJT...keep doing whatever it is you're doing, you stable genius with stable genes.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

They may not hate the president....but they obviously have nothing of import to say. Instead of investigating stories and finding something to report, they just went with the old ad hominem, trotting out a doctor that is proven to be easily bought as a shill for whatever cause.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What I found outrages is questioning, if its OK to question Trump's health.

He's overweight, his diet is crap, and the only exercise he gets is hitting a golf ball (He's not walking the course.)

The outrage over media continuing to question the "Official" health report - - is outrages.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Actually I'm bigglly happy!

It's just a silly game now with each side trying to trigger the other with insults and vilification of the other.

But there will come a time when one side goes......whaaaaa happened!!

That's when my Trump memorabilia collection will be available on ebay.

edit on 17-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It just makes me feel stupid to have to hear it. Reminds me that I share the planet with little minds that are more interested int he salacious than actually fixing the aristrocratic elected positions

Now you understand how I feel in every Trump thread like this. It isn't a liberal who made this OP, so you'd probably be better off looking in a different direction for whoever is trying to distract from major news stories..

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'll question everything a politician does as far back as the evidence goes, up until current events.

Just FYI... "Republican" is not spelled "p-o-l-i-t-i-c-i-a-n"

Might want to fix that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And more to your point: they seem to hate Trump, in your head. Maybe they're even correct in their ASSESsment, but then again: who cares? Watch the President, watch the President, watch the...

There's no seem to it.

Been on display for the last two years, and longer.

CNN hates every 'right winger' they see.

The vitriol during the Bush years doesn't even contend to what's been happening since Trump decided to run, and subsequently won.

That's bad.

I have to wonder how happy you folks really are to constantly perpetuate this crap.

Ask CNN and other networks that are perfectly content perpetuating CRAP.(see the topic).

Can't really blame us for flushing their snip down a toilet where it belongs.
edit on 17-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Questioning his health is something you do:

- during the election, when questioning his fitness to serve is relevant
- if there is something that changes, such as a health crisis

Or when all else has failed.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You can never predict a heart attack with any certainty.

There are however a number of systems that can calculate your risk of having a coronary event and a number of known factors that can increase your chances. Being male, over 65 and overweight is a pretty big risk factor right away he is in a "at risk group", he is subject to a lot of stress and we know he has high cholesterol which are also risk factors.

So I think its a fair prediction but really its just a educated guess its not a absolute he will have a heart attack in the next few years.

I would not be shocked if he was to have a coronary event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join