It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What’s the matter snowflake? You need grow some thicker skin, lol. Gotta love the faux outrage the deplorables demonstrate everytime their beloved fuhrer faces the music. reply to: network dude

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's stupid to act like one. But if you wanna be the wannabe-hypocrite in this: be my guest, and welcome to the show!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
What’s the matter snowflake? You need grow some thicker skin, lol. Gotta love the faux outrage the deplorables demonstrate everytime their beloved fuhrer faces the music. reply to: network dude

So spending time speculating on how fat someone is, to you, is making someone face the music?

You don't think that its CNN becoming The National Enquirer?

+2 more 
link   
The left went from fat is beautiful to fat is ugly and will kill you within 3-5 years.

Would y'all pump the breaks on your switching of narratives. I can't keep up.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

And for the record ?

Cheney had heart disease so bad he had a VAD implanted.

I have an lvad keepimg me alive until transplant. Is this true???
8 years and nothing.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog

originally posted by: neo96

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

And for the record ?

Cheney had heart disease so bad he had a VAD implanted.

8 years and nothing

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

www.medscape.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: underwerks

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

Then what does that say about a candidate who campaigned much less, slept more, but was still constantly coughing and passing out?

That candidate didn't turn into a senior citizen commander in chief. Who's presidency is one drawn-out 4 year long senior moment.

So she doesn't really matter. Except to Trump fans who don't want to think about Trump.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
#blubbergate

#secondline

link   
I have a feeling Sanji Gupta is more like a TV personality that plays like a real doctor on TV. Yeah, I read his Wiki and see where he does actually have a medical degree.

He was part of Inteflex, a since discontinued accelerated medical education program that accepted medical students directly from high school.

He is an "assistant this" and an "associate that". As young as he is, if he were any kind of exceptional doc, you would think he would be practicing more.

I get the "Holiday Inn Express" vibe from him with a touch of hateful lib sprinkled in his brain cells that cause him to spout a lot of passive aggressive bullspit.

link   

Ok. But... but... but... Obama?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, we finally have a good way to judge how much people believe CNN: KFC stock prices!

Just for reference, KFC is sitting at 2133.00, down 5.00 today as I type this.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: network dude

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

What makes you just believe the government by default, when Trump is the subject?

"It only seems right"?

LOL, is that how it works? Whip out that dog whistle, everyone....cause for some reason it only seems right.

Please elaborate on the dog whistle part.

CNN is the pied piper, you are one of the many following them.

Makes you feel right to tell yourself that, huh?

CNN's speculating on the presidents health is predicated on nothing. Its all a conflation, and makes zero impact on today or tomorrow. And that is par for the course.

The one thing I know, based on the last year, is there is no way in hell I will vote Democrat. Jesus himself could run....and the NeverTrump whining will still have guaranteed Ill not vote Democrat.

I still won't vote for Trump, so I guess Ill sit out (again) and at least retain my own dignity.

I mean questioning Trumps health could be based on, you know, him being 71 years old.

But hey, CNN, Hillary, fake news, I even gave you a star for working "dog whistle" in there even though it wasn't used correctly.

#TeamAmerica

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

But,but,but

Trumps a fat,racist,rapist,tax cheat,white supremacist,Russian puppet that's going to DIE'!

What I don't get is.

They hate the guy so much I don't get why they aren't cheerleading for his demise.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

I'm using a poppet and black candles myself.

I'm buying every piece of Trump memorabilia I can find. hats, Tshirts, cups, pins, posters, buttons, everything. Even a stuffed voodoo doll with orange hair. The collection Should be worth a bundle on ebay when the twitter in chief, tweets no more.

I wonder what the market would be for a life sized blow up doll of Trump. China could mfg them quick and cheap. Cardboard Trumps are just so cheezy...

edit on 17-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

What a top notch post. This one is a winner.

You are able to call me a snowflake, insinuate I am "faux outraged", and still claim the moral high ground. Oh, and you were able to throw in a Hitler reference to Trump. I bet your third period math teacher is proud of you. Fantastic work.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Well, we finally have a good way to judge how much people believe CNN: KFC stock prices!

Just for reference, KFC is sitting at 2133.00, down 5.00 today as I type this.

TheRedneck

That's JPY !

LOL!

$YUM owns KFC.

finance.yahoo.com...

YUM
edit on 17-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Questioning his health is something you do:

- during the election, when questioning his fitness to serve is relevant
- if there is something that changes, such as a health crisis

Otherwise, its salacious gossip meant to fill airtime with denigration for the sake of denigration.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hey, you leave the National Enquirer out of this! Comparing them to CNN would damage their reputation as honest reporters.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Half of Americans are fat disgusting piles.

Trump is fine.

My god theyre desperately reeeeeeeeaching with this crap 😂

Desperation is a stinky cologne, Lefties...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join