It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Let's just hope that he has a squadron of KFC wings at hand to counter the Weapon of Mass Big Mac effects with.

*pewpewpew*

#SupersizeHimUp!
edit on 17-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: with with

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

What makes you just believe the government by default, when Trump is the subject?

"It only seems right"?

LOL, is that how it works? Whip out that dog whistle, everyone....cause for some reason it only seems right.

Please elaborate on the dog whistle part.

CNN is the pied piper, you are one of the many following them.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Donald Trump is healthier than CNN's young Anti-America terrorist, Don Lemon.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

"He's fat"..

"He's crazy"...

Well, two out of three ain't bad..

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

What makes you just believe the government by default, when Trump is the subject?

"It only seems right"?

LOL, is that how it works? Whip out that dog whistle, everyone....cause for some reason it only seems right.

Makes you feel right to tell yourself that, huh?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years”

Maybe Sanji Gupta is in the know on "the heart attack" weapon and knows something we don't know. You never know about the crazy-ends-justify-the-means liberal minds. They are truly experiencing mass psychosis. No telling what they might do. It is kind of sad to see them grasping at straws constantly. Day by day they are sinking to lower and lower levels.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just before President Trump was inaugurated, CNN was hoping he'd be assassinated. Now they're hoping for a heart attack.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Then what does that say about a candidate who campaigned much less, slept more, but was still constantly coughing and passing out?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years”

Maybe Sanji Gupta is in the know on "the heart attack" weapon and knows something we don't know. You never know about the crazy-ends-justify-the-means liberal minds.

Gupta is the same nutjob who said that the Malaysian Airline pilot and co-pilot could have had dual heart attacks. I bet HE has one before Trump.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Let's how good you look when your a septuagenarian.
edit on 17-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

BINGO! No way President Clinton would disclose her medical report. Not a real one anyway. I wonder who would be her doctor? Maybe Frankenstein.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What about a world with more pipes and less whataboutisms btw?

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

I'm using a poppet and black candles myself.

Ummm...why do I believe that...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
President Trump needs to do just what he's been doing. It's working for him. He's energetic, sharp, no blood pressure problems, no diabetes, and has the ability to control stress according to the doc.

Skinny is way over-rated. If he looked like Christie (before the surgery), then we might have to worry, but 236 for a 6'3" man is not that worrisome. If I were him, I wouldn't change much.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

clearly a setup for the cia heart attack gun.

Half jokingly

edit on 34131America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2018 13:34:52 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

"It only seems right"?

Makes you feel right to tell yourself that, huh?

CNN's speculating on the presidents health is predicated on nothing. Its all a conflation, and makes zero impact on today or tomorrow. And that is par for the course.

The one thing I know, based on the last year, is there is no way in hell I will vote Democrat. Jesus himself could run....and the NeverTrump whining will still have guaranteed Ill not vote Democrat.

I still won't vote for Trump, so I guess Ill sit out (again) and at least retain my own dignity.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I feel a bit depressed today. After being outside the American MSM bubble for the last month in Eastern Europe, I arrive to see nothing but Trump, Trump, Trump racism and body shaming.

FFS this country is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The one thing I know, based on the last year, is there is no way in hell I will vote Democrat.

That's why the want open borders.

They WANT people that don't know any better.

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So....it's bad to point out the hypocrites?

link   
Well, considering that more than 1/3rd of the US is obese, CNN probably just pissed off a few people by telling them they're going to die for being unhealthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join