It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Wayfarer

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Despite President Trump’s positive health exam results, CNN simply won’t accept the White House doctor’s assessment. Pundits who have not examined Trump parsed the results and drew conclusions likely intended to scare viewers.

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

Now if this isn't classy, I don't know what is.

I bet they smiled the whole time they thought up this report.

Just so all the Trump haters know, this isn't alright, this is below the bottom of the barrel.

Weren't you the guy who claimed before Trump, Reagan was the healthiest president to ever hold office?

I don't believe that was me. what's your point?

Republicans/Conservatives were just as adamant about Reagan being in tip top shape/health when opponents began to chime in that his mental health may not be as sharp as it once was.

I'm trying to think what the similarity here may be.....

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

While I was just old enough to deliver papers back then, I remember Reagan. Sadly, my grandfather went through Dementia and Alzheimers at the same time, so yea, I know a bit about how that horrible disease rips at a family and makes an amazing once proud, well respected man, turn into a drooling frightened person. My father is in early stages as I type this. I think it would be bad for me to meet someone joking about this face to face.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

www.theamericanmirror.com...

Despite President Trump’s positive health exam results, CNN simply won’t accept the White House doctor’s assessment. Pundits who have not examined Trump parsed the results and drew conclusions likely intended to scare viewers.

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

Now if this isn't classy, I don't know what is.

I bet they smiled the whole time they thought up this report.

Just so all the Trump haters know, this isn't alright, this is below the bottom of the barrel.

CNN needs to be careful at this point for all we know this could be taken as a Assassination attempt towards the President. Plenty of poisons out there DESIGNED to make it look like A HEART ATTACK. After all he got a clean bill of health from a Rear Admiral.
edit on 19-1-2018 by SCG20 because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join