It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Trump ‘borderline obese’ — predicts heart attack in ‘3-5 years’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.theamericanmirror.com...

Despite President Trump’s positive health exam results, CNN simply won’t accept the White House doctor’s assessment. Pundits who have not examined Trump parsed the results and drew conclusions likely intended to scare viewers.

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

Now if this isn't classy, I don't know what is.

I bet they smiled the whole time they thought up this report.

Just so all the Trump haters know, this isn't alright, this is below the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Psychics are used, I don't see what the problem is??

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Just so all the Trump haters know, this isn't alright, this is below the bottom of the barrel.

No,

An entertainment channel still pretending to be a news group. LMAO. What a collective of jokers.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I'm using a poppet and black candles myself.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Anyone that still watches the Crazy News Network needs to have their own mental health examined.

"No, no, no.. no, NO, no, NO, NOOO!!!!"

edit on 17-1-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: no, no, NO!!!

link   

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

What makes you just believe the government by default, when Trump is the subject?

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6 Same can be said for all MSM....FOX included bro

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Left is going to say whatever they can to badmouth Trump.
"He's fat"..
"He's crazy"...
"He's a racist"..

Who cares. Anyone not following their agenda is automatically labeled with some "ist" or "ism" and I honestly stopped giving a rat's ass about their opinions a while back. They can't admit the crazy in their own party, but they can sure point the finger at everyone else.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The same people raving bout Oprah ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

And you wonder why people call them FAKE NEWS!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Host Alisyn Camerota and medical analyst Sanji Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese,” predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 years” and Gupta concluded the president has heart disease.

And for the record ?

Cheney had heart disease so bad he had a VAD implanted.

8 years and nothing.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thought we were not supposed to fat shame now a days, or is it ok as long as its a republican?

It really is so hard to keep up I wish they would post weekly memos so the normal people can understand when we should be outraged.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They all seemed incredibly disappointed and frustrated with Trump's excellent health report.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: burdman30ott6 Same can be said for all MSM....FOX included bro

Show me a post anywhere in which I have supported or said much good about FOX. They're all horsecrap with varying degrees of liberal sunbleaching.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: mikell

I'm using a poppet and black candles myself.

yeah
how bout you ask your base pals about how credible a USN Admiral is next time you are at karaoke.....
pathetic

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It only seems right to question whether a 71 year old senior citizen who gorges himself on fast food and claims to not sleep is healthy or not.

What makes you just believe the government by default, when Trump is the subject?

cause this is childish bullsnip that is neither here nor there in regards to the presidency. where is this beacon of tolerance the liberals proclaim as they attack someone for being slightly overweight. the hypocrisy is deafening and all this does is highlight the morons in society who are children in grownup bodies. its quite easy to identify the behavior aswell when u see the childish names and jokes those people makeup that are on the level of elementary school children. i didnt like it when clinton loved is mcdonalds and i dont like it now. bunch of self righteous hypocrits
edit on 17-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"He's colluding"
"He lies"
"He's a racist"
"He's fat"

Like i keep saying....im not a Trump supporter. I just oppose NeverTrump, and the stupidity outlined above.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

"It only seems right"?

LOL, is that how it works? Whip out that dog whistle, everyone....cause for some reason it only seems right.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Saying hillary looked unhealthy was arm chair diagnosis...
Guess that's acceptable now.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

"It only seems right"?

LOL, is that how it works? Whip out that dog whistle, everyone....cause for some reason it only seems right.

Please elaborate on the dog whistle part.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Thought we were not supposed to fat shame now a days, or is it ok as long as its a republican?

It really is so hard to keep up I wish they would post weekly memos so the normal people can understand when we should be outraged.

Psst it's okay when they do it. Don't tell them they are hypocrites all around they don't like that very much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join