It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The media has become Trump health "truthers"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I found this entertaining article describing the idiocy of the MSM who can't accept that Trump is neither sick nor crazy.

Media embarrass themselves by diagnosing President Trump with armchair medical advice

The White house doctor reported that Trump stands 6-foot-3 and weighs 239 pounds, which magically turned critics into carnival-style weight guessers. “Morning Joe” namesake Joe Scarborough was among the most prominent media members who could moonlight as a weight guesser at his local county fair.

“I know somebody who is 6’3″ and weighs close to 239 pounds. And all I can tell you is this -- if that’s what 239 pounds looked like -- I would weigh 170 pounds. So, yes, I have great respect for people who have great respect for this doctor. But if that’s what 6’3″, 239 pounds looks like -- that’s a shock to me,” Scarborough said on Wednesday morning.

Media Research Center Vice President Dan Gainor told Fox News the doctor who was appointed to be the president’s personal physician by President Barack Obama is ”suddenly suspect” because the left and mainstream media “doesn’t like” what he said, pointing specifically to CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta – who was on hand for Tuesday’s press briefing and now claims Trump has heart disease.

“It’s like a sitcom. Dr. Jackson is then challenged by TV Dr. Sanjay Gupta who hasn’t examined Trump,” Gainor said. “What will the media do next? Interview the cast of ‘ER’ or perhaps dig up Dr. House and ask their opinions on the president’s height and weight?”

"I thought the news media couldn’t get any more stupid,” Gainor said. “Boy was I wrong.”

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They continue to do so in the press briefing right now.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The same Sanjay Gupta that willingly mislead people about the truths of cannabis for more than a decade?

Seemes legit by liberal standards...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

They didn't test him for crazy. They tested cognitive ability.
Not the same thing. At all.

But really what this proves is he's just a dick. He's not sick so the reason for his bad behavior is him.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan Sorry but he is stil a big A*hole. His doctor that gave him a pass at first was using Windows XP. That alone should say enough.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ha weird.
The msm is reporting on the day that fake news awards is to be celebrated tonight?

Working overtime? Not hiding in the closet? Too sick to stay home?
I thought they'd take the holiday off, heck I know I would.

Oh, it becomes a holiday after the awards, that makes sense.

I wonder how long becomes such a holiday? And who...
One can hope.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let me be clear.

Both CLinton and Oprah are both FAT.

Why didn't the media hold those two to the same 'medical' standards ?

Because their political hacks.

That's why.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Let me be clear.

Both CLinton and Oprah are both FAT.

Why didn't the media hold those two to the same 'medical' standards ?

Because their political hacks.

That's why.

With each election simply being a reaction to the prior, I can hear the "Fat Old Oprah" from 3 years away.

And ill assert that it is low brow then, too.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan Sorry but he is stil a big A*hole. His doctor that gave him a pass at first was using Windows XP. That alone should say enough.

yeah you know, cause a doctors report is totally not viable when its not on win 10... remember what robert downey jr said in tropic thunder to ben stiller? it applies!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

You may not be aware of this but using windows XP in a licensed office violates HIPPA Laws. Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Also I don’t give two * what a actor said in a movie....even if said movie was funny as *.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not sure what they are, or what they’ve become (just kidding, there’s a reason fake news awards are coming)...BUT watching the WH press briefing yesterday and today, they (the media) STILL can’t interpret plain English and they continue to insist on asking the SAME questions over and over though those same questions had been asked and answered a dozen time over...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Given that Trump is the oldest person to become POTUS I think its only inevitable that people are going to ask questions about his health, this would have been the case regardless of who got in if they were 70 years old.

Its just a simple fact that the older you are the more health problems you will have.

I think to say that we now have health truthers is a bit of a exaggeration because its a totally legitimate issue that is in the public interest.

Trump is old, old people get sick.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Still, the media is putting the cart before the horse. They've already concluded that Trump is sick, insane, etc, and refuse to accept the plain prognoses that he is healthy (if a bit overweight) and his doctor has no concerns about his mental state. This is clearly not the answer they wanted to hear.

I'm old enough to remember the later years of the Reagan administration. In retrospect, Reagan was showing clear signs of advancing senility. He struggled to remember things, stumbled over his words, etc. Sen. Harry Reid was also clearly becoming senile by the time he retired. Trump shows none of that. He's just more blunt & opinionated than his opponents like.
edit on 17-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
there is literally no way trump only weighs 239 unless he's hollow inside like a chocolate bunny. i'm 6'0 and my adult weight has ranged from 350 down to 250 and at 250 i looked a million times thinner than he does...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
just posted this in the other thread and thought I'd drop it here too.

I'm not fond of the man, but I'll stand up for this point.

I'm 6'2" 235. Now, I do look a bit smaller in the waistline but I have a theory about that. Muscle weighs more than fat. Now, I have been into sports, military and a pretty active lifestyle since my mid teens. I don't want to sound braggadocios, I just get the feeling that Trump's lifestyle has been a bit more sedentary considering his career.

That being said, I can see him at that height and weight looking chubby. It's just how he carries his weight.

Now, on the other hand, I don't think we ever get the full story on our president's health. They're never going to come out and say "this man is screwed, good luck y'all" lol

The health will take care of itself, we can only go by what they tell us. But I would not be a bit surprised if there's a condition or two we're not being told about.

(anything from a hang nail to being a pod person lol)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

You may not be aware of this but using windows XP in a licensed office violates HIPPA Laws. Just sayin.

where exactly does it say that? ive poured over "HIPAA" and not found anything that specifically says they need to have windows 10. it was a law created in 1996 that has a massive amoun of updates to it so maybe its in there. that may also only apply if hes sending electronic records.

nevermind i found it myself. maybe u should check your facts

www.hhs.gov...

Does the Security Rule mandate minimum operating system requirements for the personal computer systems used by a covered entity?
Answer:
No. The Security Rule was written to allow flexibility for covered entities to implement security measures that best fit their organizational needs. The Security Rule does not specify minimum requirements for personal computer operating systems, but it does mandate requirements for information systems that contain electronic protected health information (e-PHI). Therefore, as part of the information system, the security capabilities of the operating system may be used to comply with technical safeguards standards and implementation specifications such as audit controls, unique user identification, integrity, person or entity authentication, or transmission security. Additionally, any known security vulnerabilities of an operating system should be considered in the covered entity’s risk analysis (e.g., does an operating system include known vulnerabilities for which a security patch is unavailable, e.g., because the operating system is no longer supported by its manufacturer).

edit on 17-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
there is literally no way trump only weighs 239 unless he's hollow inside like a chocolate bunny. i'm 6'0 and my adult weight has ranged from 350 down to 250 and at 250 i looked a million times thinner than he does...

I'm 5'11'' and about 210 lbs. I'm not thin, I've got a bit of a belly. It's all in how you carry the weight. Trump could easily be 6'3" and 239 lbs.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm 5'11'' and about 210 lbs. I'm not thin, I've got a bit of a belly. It's all in how you carry the weight. Trump could easily be 6'3" and 239 lbs.

it's not like he's going to demo it for us by jumping on a scale fresh out of the bed bath & beyond, but in my opinion is it unpossible.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah but remember, Trump and his supporters made Hilary's health a major feature of the campaign.

What goes around comes around. If Trump and his supporters can't take this examination, they shouldn't have doled it out to others themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join