It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True History of Jerusalem, and the Lie of a Palestine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Absolutely amazing. This is exactly right, well wrote sir, well done over all. I have a good summary of Jerusalem in the back of my study Bible that does well at giving many of these same points.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It didn't become Isreal till 1948,so I guess we should ignore history,what a farce,Rothchilds bought it from Ottoman empire,and set up their banking their,nothing more then a ruse,the bible was written by men,men lie,and victor's supress history,thinking some jew wrote the bible,don't believe it

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Did you not read the whole five pages of the OP at all?

Deny the preservation of Scriptures, just shows you are not a Bible Believer in other words not saved.

While it is true that secular historians record history as to who and what they want to support.

but God promised to preserve his words to every Generation for ever.

And he has in the AV1611 which does not push any mans agenda, it preserves for us God's agenda.

Please show the Rothechild's bought Palestine from the Ottoman Empire?

edit on 18-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Woodcarver

Out of the 28 books that people claim to be from God...

GUESS which one is the one that is always mocked?

Is it a coincidence that only the BIBLE is attacked by Atheists and secularists?

I think NOT...

"All men are liars." ~ Psalm 116:11
Huh? I hear this a lot but this is simply not the case. I will gladly point out that they are all rediculous. I’m sorry if i left any of them out, but it is implied that they are all full of #e, since they all come from one another right? If the bible is dumb, then by proxy, the quran and everything after it are even more rediculous right?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Did you not read the whole five pages of the OP at all?

Deny the preservation of Scriptures, just shows you are not a Bible Believer in other words not saved.

While it is true that secular historians record history as to who and what they want to support.

but God promised to preserve his words to every Generation for ever.

And he has in the AV1611 which does not push any mans agenda, it preserves for us God's agenda.

Please show the Rothechild's bought Palestine from the Ottoman Empire?

men with agendas wrote all of the books of the bible.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Forgive me of the wall of text but the study os a bit long but profitable to those who wish to pursue the truth concerning the city of Jerusalem.Text

Good thread Chester and one that is true. You are indeed a champion for Jesus and a great warrior for his Father.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Isn't is all just facinated some here repeat over and over again that the Bible was written by men.

I never once said it wasn't penned (written) by men, but I have said God uses men to preserve his words as his word says he will in Ps 12:6, 7.

They just can't get the holy Men as they were move spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost, and other holy men wrote it down.

The AV 166 Bible is the most supernatural collection of books, in a single volume I have ever come across. I have seen truths many scholars have never seen and yet they are the very men who created all the almost 400 versions in English Bibles out there.

Never once do these men think for one moment that the devil also puts it the hearts of men to translate the Bible in the other almost 400 English Versions to confuse them so they wont believe. So the believe the lie that the Bible is just written by men. It is really just them parroting what they heard others say they themselves don't have any Holy Ghost to teach them only other men. Repeating a d lie a thousand times does not change it into truth. Once a lie always a lie no matter how many times it is repeated. I reckon it is all part of the last days the men given over the delusion that the AV 166 is only a book written by men.

God's word is true and all others are liars.

Be blessed Brother Seede.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Just so you understand what Murgatroid was trying to say is this.

The AV 1611 is the only Bible version attacked , despised and hated by men, Just as the Living Word Jesus Christ was when he walked the earth 2000 years ago, and still is today.
edit on 21-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Europeans are not Semites, and "Jews" don't practice Judaism. They have no claim or genetic ties to the land. Their only tie is through the farce of Judaism (which they DO NOT practice).

Arabs are genetically connected to the land.

These are the only facts. And the only points you didn't bring up.

It does not matter who invented any religion or pretends to practice it for any purpose. All religion is invented. Birth rights can't be obtained through conversion. Especially when it's a farce and mockery. But American churches use liquid paper on their 'holy books' lol so whatever. Cant win against cheaters.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

There was never a nation called Palestine, there is no culture known as Palestinian culture, there is not language called the Palestinian language, they speak Arab and their DNA is that of Arabs and Arab-Egyptian mix. Up until recently as 60 years ago there was no nationality that was accepted as Palestine and that by a man who was Arab Egyptian decent, from Egypt, not a Palestinian, claiming to be a Palestinian.

Historically, Palestine was a region that covered parts and whole of 8 nations, yet the only land the so called Palestinans want is Israel, one out of the eight.

Why don't the other seven offer them the lands of their countries that were historically known as Palestine? That would be the logical and honest thing to do.

The answer is very simple, they are all Moslem nations except for Israel which is Jewish and Muslim nation, and they want all of the region that was called Palestine to be Moslem.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hey Chester! Been a while.

Got to say, you speak very authoritatively for someone who does not appear to know what he's talking about!

There was never a nation called Palestine, there is no culture known as Palestinian culture, there is not language called the Palestinian language, they speak Arab and their DNA is that of Arabs and Arab-Egyptian mix.

I honestly ask you, have you ever met a Palestinian (or..."Arab who originated from the lands that are now called Israel" or whatever you want to call them)? Have you ever met other Arabs? Because I can almost immediately differentiate between Palestinians and Egyptians and Saudis and Moroccans (definitely the moment they open their mouths), and I barely even speak arabic! All it takes is a little education and getting to know people. They absolutely have a different culture, different food, even the dialect of arabic (the language is called "arabic", by the way, not "arab". "Arab" is the demonym) is different, and this was recorded even way back in the 18th century.

And interestingly enough, since you speak about DNA, the jews and the non-jewish local populations share DNA: they have the same roots, exclusive between them. So the Palestinians have a different DNA from the other Arabs as well.

I realise your field of interest and focus is the Christian religion, and maybe that is where your strength and knowledge lies, but this really shouldn't be about religion- you frame it as jewish vs "moslem", but there are Palestinians of other religions too.
It's about a group that was native to the land and lived there and a group that were (perhaps) historically linked to the land from millennia ago but immigrated from elsewhere.

Why should anyone (other than Zionist Christians, I suppose), care about what the Bible has to say about the identity and self-determination of the Palestinian (or "Arab who originated from the lands that are now called Israel" or whatever you want to call them) people? Are you arguing for the authenticity of the Bible based off poorly implemented self-fulfilling prophesy through people who were trying to implement the biblical view of things? Are you arguing that UN petulance at Israeli misbehaviour backed by US vetoing is glory greater than the ancient kingdom of Jerusalem?
edit on 26-1-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

Yeah, I have, tried to say he was Palestinian at an US Embassy I worked with. DNA was taken as part of the procedure and he was pure Arab. His application for US asylum was denied. Good thing a few years later he was killed in the Sudan.

Palestine has no unique DNA signature, has no culture that is not Arab, no language that is not Arab and no religion that is not Arab.

Palestine was a a set area designated by the Romans 140 years before Christ and it included So Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Jordon, Israel, North-western Saudi Arabia, and Egypt (namely the Sinai peninsula) and some small islands off the Israeli coasts.
edit on 26-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

You are right Europeans are Jephites. Chinese, Koreans, American Indians, and most Middle easterners including the Persians, are Shemite, and most Africans are Hamites. They blend along lines of the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australian Aborigines, Pacific Islanders, India, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Italy, and Spain.

But a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yeah, I have, tried to say he was Palestinian at an US Embassy I worked with. DNA was taken as part of the procedure and he was pure Arab. His application for US asylum was denied. Good thing a few years later he was killed in the Sudan.

"Pure Arab"?

What does that even mean? Do you know how DNA works? But "good thing a few years later he was killed", ey? You know, especially when you mouth off stuff like that, the more you speak, the less it seems that you have anything meaningful to say.

Palestine has no unique DNA signature

Uh...yes they do.
doi.org...
doi.org...
sofarfromheavendotcom.files.wordpress.com...

has no culture that is not Arab

Even more obvious you have no idea of which you speak.
Akkawi Cheese
Nablusi Cheese
Palestinian Adas
Musakhan
Kanafeh
Summigheyyeh
Yeah, I'm a big fan of food. And all the examples I gave are from Palestine, or are specifically Palestinian versions of other foods- making up a part of the Palestinian cultural identity. But if you're more interested in clothes:
Tahriri work
Tatriz work
Majdawali work

Clothing from the 19th Century
Clothing from now
Absolutely nothing like you'd see in other arab countries (unless they were attempting to ape the style)

Likewise, Palestinian Pottery tradition is something that has been continuous since even before the time of the jews, glass-blowing tradition has existed there since the middle ages.

no language that is not Arab

Again, I'm not sure if you're going for some misguided attempt at "insulting" the idea of Palestinians, simply don't want to admit you are wrong, or you are making some sort of other obtuse point, but the language is called "Arabic". The people are called Arabs. Either way, your point makes no sense. It's like saying "There's no language in Asia that's not Asian". Doesn't make individual Asian countries (even ones that share the same language, like India and Pakistan) have dialects that differentiate them.

and no religion that is not Arab.

Again, same point as above. No religion that is not arab? That doesn't even mean anything. I suppose all the major religions practiced in Palestine (Islam, Christianity, Judaism) originated from Arab lands, but...that doesn't prove anything. Is the entirety of Christendom a lie because they're actually arab?

Nobody is denying that Palestinians are a sub-group of the Arabs. That doesn't make them any less distinct, though. Just like Moroccans, Egyptians, Saudis, Yemenis, Iraqis, etc.

I'm REALLY sorry if I'm sounding curt and dismissive. But it really feels like I'm talking to someone who is telling me the sky is green.
"But look up, it's blue!" - No, it's green
"But here is the scientific reasoning why the sky is blue!" - No, it's green
"But look, all these people have said and written about how it is blue" - No, it's green
edit on 27-1-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Oops, double post
edit on 27-1-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I bought Palestine Goat Cheese but it was not a people but of an area.

No country names Palestine. Only in 1970's did Arafat demand the UN recognize them as a people and give the land of Gaza, Golan Heights, east Jerusalem as a Capitol and Bethlehem.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I bought Palestine Goat Cheese but it was not a people but of an area.

No country names Palestine. Only in 1970's did Arafat demand the UN recognize them as a people and give the land of Gaza, Golan Heights, east Jerusalem as a Capitol and Bethlehem.

Yes indeed, Palestine is a wonderful, miraculous region where goat cheese sprouts out of the land.
So considering how your latest post ignored everything I responded to and went back to the "no country names(sic) Palestine", I guess you retract all that talk about DNA, culture (except for goat cheese), language and religion?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The DNA of many who claim to be Palestinians are mostly ARABIC with a mix of Italian, Greek, Turkey, Egyptian, Libyan, Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Israeli, Iranian, Russian, and African nations.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The DNA of many who claim to be Palestinians are mostly ARABIC with a mix of Italian, Greek, Turkey, Egyptian, Libyan, Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Israeli, Iranian, Russian, and African nations.

Ehwhat? No they aren't.
Did you read anything I referenced? Perhaps you should, then you won't have to make sweeping, unbacked and unreferenced statements. Palestinian is a subset of Arab. As is Egyptian, Libyan, Syrian, Lebanese and Jordanian.

Are the Gauls not a unique and separate identity simply because they were part of the larger celtic group?
edit on 9-2-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

So great! You admit I am right by saying they are a subset of Arabs. That is they are ARAB half breeds and not Palestinians.

And where to Arabs hail from? Oh wait, wait for it, Saudi Arabia!

There was never a country called Palestine it is a modern myth an Urban legend, it does not exist and never did. It was a Roman Area that covered a majority of the Middle East that i have listed above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join