It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True History of Jerusalem, and the Lie of a Palestine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Forgive me of the wall of text but the study os a bit long but profitable to those who wish to pursue the truth concerning the city of Jerusalem.

The Basic History of Jerusalem

The Word, Jerusalem occurs for the first time in the Bible in

Jos 10:1 ¶ Now it came to pass, when Adonizedek king of Jerusalem had heard how Joshua had taken Ai, and had utterly destroyed it; as he had done to Jericho and her king, so he had done to Ai and her king; and how the inhabitants of Gibeon had made peace with Israel, and were among them;
It means “City of Peace” or “possession of peace” Salem, “Shalom.” and “Shiloh” are cognates of the word.

Since world peace and the fulfilling of the Angelic Announcement in

Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
all depends on this one word, this word never shows up one time in the so-called Holy Koran. Mohammed replaced Jerusalem with Mecca and for good measure his followers added Medina. Mohammed never set foot in Jerusalem or anywhere within 10 miles of it in his whole life, and any writing that says so is a lie.

The Almighty Creator of heaven and earth deliberately “set things up” so that no Molsem, Roman Catholic, Humanist, Atheist, Buddhist, Protestant, Christian, Evangelical, Hindu, Brahman, or Evolutionist would have anything to do directly or indirectly, with bringing in “peace on earth” at anytime, anyplace by any means.

God’s holy sense of humor is in evidence by the choice of this one word: “Jerusalem”. He had the “City of Peace” attacked 33 times before 1948. That is true of no other city on the planet.

Not one individual or nation in downtown New York (UN) has any idea at all of how peace will come to this earth, or when it will come, where it will come from, or who will bring it about. This global ignorance is due to the failure of 190 (+/-) nations to believe three passages of Scripture found in the AV1611, which were translated into more than 160 languages before the UN had even assembled for the first time.

Hag 2:7, 9 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.
Ps 76:2, 3 In Salem also is his tabernacle, and his dwelling place in Zion. There brake he the arrows of the bow, the shield, and the sword, and the battle. Selah.
Zec 14:2, 3 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Johann Sebastian Bach destroyed every Christian of his day (and following) by pretending tha the desire of nations was for Jesus Christ to show up at the First Advent. No nation desired Him to show up, including his own nation

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
. Not one nation since that time has ever expressed any desire at anytime that Jesus Christ to show up anywhere: that includes the United States of America, as well as Russia and China.

The Past History of Jerusaelm

Jerusalem is 15 miles from the Dead Sea and 32 mile east of the Mediterranean Sea. It was built on four hills (Zion, Acra, Moriah, and Ophel). It was about 4.5 miles in diameter. The original name was Jebus

Jg 19:10, 11 But the man would not tarry that night, but he rose up and departed, and came over against Jebus, which is Jerusalem; and there were with him two asses saddled, his concubine also was with him. And when they were by Jebus, the day was far spent; and the servant said unto his master, Come, I pray thee, and let us turn in into this city of the Jebusites, and lodge in it.
, so called by the ”Amorites”

Joshua 10:5 & 18:28Therefore the five kings of the Amorites, the king of Jerusalem, the king of Hebron, the king of Jarmuth, the king of Lachish, And Zelah, Eleph, and Jebusi, which is Jerusalem, Gibeath, and Kirjath; fourteen cities with their villages. This is the inheritance of the children of Benjamin according to their families.
And Zelah, Eleph, and Jebusi, which is Jerusalem, Gibeath, and Kirjath; fourteen cities with their villages. This is the inheritance of the children of Benjamin according to their families.
the word Jebus means “Trodden down”.

edit on 17-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It was first taken from the Jebusites by Judah

Judges 1:8 Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire.
And then inthe next 1400 years by David

2Sa 5:6-9 ¶ And the king and his men went to Jerusalem unto the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land: which spake unto David, saying, Except thou take away the blind and the lame, thou shalt not come in hither: thinking, David cannot come in hither. Nevertheless David took the strong hold of Zion: the same is the city of David. And David said on that day, Whosoever getteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind, that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house. So David dwelt in the fort, and called it the city of David. And David built round about from Millo and inward.
, Shishak

2Ch 12:2-9 And it came to pass, that in the fifth year of king Rehoboam Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem, because they had transgressed against the LORD, With twelve hundred chariots, and threescore thousand horsemen: and the people were without number that came with him out of Egypt; the Lubims, the Sukkiims, and the Ethiopians. And he took the fenced cities which pertained to Judah, and came to Jerusalem. Then came Shemaiah the prophet to Rehoboam, and to the princes of Judah, that were gathered together to Jerusalem because of Shishak, and said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, Ye have forsaken me, and therefore have I also left you in the hand of Shishak. Whereupon the princes of Israel and the king humbled themselves; and they said, The LORD is righteous. And when the LORD saw that they humbled themselves, the word of the LORD came to Shemaiah, saying, They have humbled themselves; therefore I will not destroy them, but I will grant them some deliverance; and my wrath shall not be poured out upon Jerusalem by the hand of Shishak. Nevertheless they shall be his servants; that they may know my service, and the service of the kingdoms of the countries. So Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem, and took away the treasures of the house of the LORD, and the treasures of the king's house; he took all: he carried away also the shields of gold which Solomon had made.
, Jehoash

2King 14:13 And Jehoash king of Israel took Amaziah king of Judah, the son of Jehoash the son of Ahaziah, at Bethshemesh, and came to Jerusalem, and brake down the wall of Jerusalem from the gate of Ephraim unto the corner gate, four hundred cubits. And he took all the gold and silver, and all the vessels that were found in the house of the LORD, and in the treasures of the king's house, and hostages, and returned to Samaria.
Rezin

2Ki 16:5 ¶ Then Rezin king of Syria and Pekah son of Remaliah king of Israel came up to Jerusalem to war: and they besieged Ahaz, but could not overcome him
, Nebuchadnezzar (3 times)

2Ch 36:5, 6 Jehoiakim was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD his God. Against him came up Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and bound him in fetters, to carry him to Babylon.
2Ki 24:8-10 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem. And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father had done. At that time the servants of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came up against Jerusalem, and the city was besieged.
2Ki 25:1-7 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about. And the city was besieged unto the eleventh year of king Zedekiah. And on the ninth day of the fourth month the famine prevailed in the city, and there was no bread for the people of the land. And the city was broken up, and all the men of war fled by night by the way of the gate between two walls, which is by the king's garden: (now the Chaldees were against the city round about
and the king went the way toward the plain. And the army of the Chaldees pursued after the king, and overtook him in the plains of Jericho: and all his army were scattered from him. So they took the king, and brought him up to the king of Babylon to Riblah; and they gave judgment upon him. And they slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes, and put out the eyes of Zedekiah, and bound him with fetters
and twice more during the intertestamental Period.

After the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, it was attacked by Titus in 70 AD, the Romans attacked it again in 135AD; then the Persians under Shahrbaraz in 614AD; The Moslems, under Umar in
638AD, the Roman Catholic Crusaders in 1099AD; Saladin in 1187AD, the Kharezmian hordes in 1244AD, plus fourteen more times.

At no time after 70 AD was Jerusalem or Palestine connected with any kind of State. At no time did either contain a governing body over Palestine. At no time was there ever in Palestine any “Palestinians” with any culture, Language, speech, government or even a history (it is fabrication of a lying Arab).

The original owners were Jebusites, and the only time Palestine was ever a “state,” with Jerusalem as its capital, was 1000BC to 588BC. It was 100% Jewish, reigned over by Jewish Kings on Thrones in Jerusalem.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The ground of Omar’s “Mosque” now stands on was sold to a Jewish king of the Jews

2Sam 24:18-25 And Gad came that day to David, and said unto him, Go up, rear an altar unto the LORD in the threshingfloor of Araunah the Jebusite. And David, according to the saying of Gad, went up as the LORD commanded. And Araunah looked, and saw the king and his servants coming on toward him: and Araunah went out, and bowed himself before the king on his face upon the ground. And Araunah said, Wherefore is my lord the king come to his servant? And David said, To buy the threshingfloor of thee, to build an altar unto the LORD, that the plague may be stayed from the people. And Araunah said unto David, Let my lord the king take and offer up what seemeth good unto him: behold, here be oxen for burnt sacrifice, and threshing instruments and other instruments of the oxen for wood. All these things did Araunah, as a king, give unto the king. And Araunah said unto the king, The LORD thy God accept thee. And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver. And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings. So the LORD was intreated for the land, and the plague was stayed from Israel.
, with the sale recorded in 160 languages before WWII. The title deed was given to a Judean Jew

1Ch 21:25-28 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight. And David built there an altar unto the LORD, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings, and called upon the LORD; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt offering. And the LORD commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof. At that time when David saw that the LORD had answered him in the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.
. No Moslem, Arabian, Roman Catholic Priest, or “Palestinan”
had anything to do with the transaction.

In 1939, long before the “liberation war” of 1948, there were banks in Palestine, for French, English and Germans, and post offices for Russians and Italians, The were all called “Palestinians.” Palestine was Trukish mandate before it became a British Mandate in 1917 (Allenby, WWI)

A “Palestinian” according to history (instead of a religous creed of an Egyptian Terrorist-Yassir Arafat), would be an Englishman, Turk, Greek, Arab, Russian, Persian, Jebusite, Canaanite, Frendchmean Italian, Spaniard, or Sicilian.

Now the horror of this historical error on the part of the United States of America, EU and the UN is not apparent until someone opens the Book, AV1611 Bible: then their hair will go straight up “on end”

Job 4:15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:
. The following verses show why no member of the UN can quote these verses n Public let alone in private, and why no school in American would be allowed to read them, for if they are true, every leader of everyone of the UN’s 190 (+/-) members would be reading the death warrant for himself and his nation.

1Ki 11:13, 32 Howbeit I will not rend away all the kingdom; but will give one tribe to thy son for David my servant's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake which I have chosen. . . (But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel

1Ch 23:25 For David said, The LORD God of Israel hath given rest unto his people, that they may dwell in Jerusalem for ever:
Am 1:2 And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.
Zec 14:2, 3 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Re 20:1-10 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This mass of inspired scripture, given in the Third Person of the Godhead

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
, was discarded by the Greek Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church, before 500AD. It was discarded by the Protestant Reformers between 1500 and 1700. It was discarded by the leaders of the NCCC and the WCC after 1906, and all Popes discarded it before they became Priests or Cardinals.

The news media term in the 21st Century for these inspired verses of the Holy Scriptures is that they are “racist” because they teach “Zionism.” This is why the UN gave an Egyptian Terrorist (Arafat) a standing ovation when he appeared in 1974 in downtown New York City sporting an ammunition belt (let any of you try that today and see what happens), and declared that the UN would be guilty of another Hitler Holocaust if they did not give Hebron, Gaza. The Goland Heights, Bethlehem, and Jerusalem to “Allah”.

The Future of the City of Jerusalem

Jereusalem will be the universal downfall of 190 (+/-) Gentile nations. You see,Jerusalem is the capital of a piece of land that the Author of the AV1611 Bible said was “his land”

De 32:43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.
He called it “my land”

Isa 14:25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.
with one “special city”

Isa 62:7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
, Which who he gave to “his people”

Deut 32:9 For the LORD'S portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
. The Jews refered to as “thy land” when addressing Deity

1Kings 8:32 Then hear thou in heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness.
because it was promised to htem

Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
by theone who created all lands on the earth. Hosea put it right smack between the eyes of every preserved word of God, Av 1611 Bible Rejecting, Bible ignoring, Bible mocking, Bible correcting sinner in the World when he states that this is “the Lord’s land”

Ho 9:3 They shall not dwell in the LORD'S land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.
God will bury more than 200,000,000 Gentiles “peacekeeping forces” on that piece of land

Re 19:11-16 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Old Testament is so “Zionistic” that no Catholic, Moslem, Buddhist, Hindu or even Orthodox Jew could believe the passages I listed. Modern Jewish Rabbi’s have been so completely abandoned “the Prophets” because the teaching them would bring all the Jews “bad Press” and a “bad TV Image.” Those books go totally against everything the UN is trying to do right now, which has the backing of all Popes and all American Presidents up until Obama. Trump is the only US President that has even mentioned Israel as a legitimate Nation and its capital as Jerusalem.

The City of Jerusalem is destined to be the capital of all the nations of the world two times: one time for 42 months under Satan incarnate as the Antichrist, and then for 1,000 years under Jesus Christ on the “throne of David”

Isa 9:6, 7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Nothing but nothing-absolutely nothing, will alter what I have just posted: nothing-absolutely nothing . It is more sure to take place that the sunrise tomorrow morning.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Forgive me of the wall of text but the study os a bit long but profitable to those who wish to pursue the truth concerning the city of Jerusalem.

Bible Truth.

Who wrote that, again?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Your's Truly and it is all found in the Holy scriptures of the AV 1611 Bible.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Can you concisely summarise your point?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The way the government of Israel and the soldiers treat the Palestinians is a crime against God. There is something deeply wrong with the Jewish religion to allow such atrocities and human rights violations to never end.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Nope that is the shortest version. Otherwise it would be a book of hundreds of pages.

Take time to read it you will find it very compelling and historically accurate.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

apparently you haven't read the whole OP. or you would not have made such an ignorant reply.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The way the government of Israel and the soldiers treat the Palestinians is a crime against God. There is something deeply wrong with the Jewish religion to allow such atrocities and human rights violations to never end.

Religion has nothing to do with it.

Religion is the excuse, to do it.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Your's Truly and it is all found in the Holy scriptures of the AV 1611 Bible.

You didn't write the Bible, texts are not "Holy".

Only the spirit is Holy.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

To correct your misunderstanding, those are called proof texts for what I wrote and what I wrote is based on the truth as seen in the AV1611 Bible.

They are holy words from a holy God for he can speak no other.
edit on 17-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Take time to read it you will find it very compelling and historically accurate.

Yep, just to confirm I have read the entirety of your loooooong post. I still do not understand the point you are trying to make, if indeed there is a point.

Can you summarise and elaborate on what you are trying to say, please?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I will try.

There are no people called Palestinians as claimed today, if there were they were Jewish. Israel was given the land from God almighty and he will establish His kingdom on this earth and will bring in world peace when he does, while no world govt organization like the UN can.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Ok, I think I understand.

Op hates Arabs. Is that the gist of this over-done post?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Nope the OP love God his people Israel and know that Jesus will return to set up a kingdom with Jerusalem as its capital.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Jefferton

Nope the OP love God his people Israel and know that Jesus will return to set up a kingdom with Jerusalem as its capital.

So just as long as Your agenda is achieved then huh? How about the people of the Jewish faith that actually read their Holy books and adhere to them as opposed to 'cherry picking' ?

It MUST be TheCreator who restores the land, which one of these $$$ grubbing turds who pretends to be Jewish do You think is God? NuttinButaYahoo and His cronies?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Some religious Jews, confused by Zionist propaganda quote Biblical verses that state that G-d gave the children of Israel the Holy Land. They overlook, unfortunately, those verses which say that He took it away due to our sins. They further ignore those prophecies which explicitly describe the last exile's conclusion as a Divine, not a human process.

Biblical Verses Saying that the Jewish People Will be Gathered in from Exile Only When the Messiah Comes

Isaiah 11:1-12
A royal scepter will emerge from the stock of Jesse, and a sapling will sprout from his roots. The spirit of G-d will rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and power, the spirit of knowledge and fear of G-d… And it shall come to pass on that day, that the L-rd will once again acquire the rest of His people…and He will gather the dispersed of Israel, and the scattered of Judah He will gather from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 37:21-24
So says the L-rd G-d, behold I will take the Children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from all sides, and I will bring them to their land…and My servant David will be king over them, one shepherd will be for all of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I can't take bible seriously when they give you an idea of incest and the word bastards are written all over the palce. Please stop supporting the criminal enterpise aka the f***in Israhell.
edit on 17-1-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join