It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Water, Why Is That A Thing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Maaan what u doing giving away "our" business plan like that..

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: stosh64

Drinking from a garden hose is known to the state of California to cause cancer.

Says so on the tag of the hose.

Hogwash

My "sun tea" is made after letting the garden hose bake in the summer sun.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Can you be certain about that.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If I had the spare time & money, I'd probably come up with my own bottled water brands. Import some water from Compton's municipal source and sell it as "Thug Water".

LMFAO

I guarantee you would be rich!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Erm.... can't you get spring water in USA like you can in every country?

Li ke all these?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Import some water from Compton's municipal source and sell it as "Thug Water".

Which rappers would you get to sing the praises of your product instead of the Cris?

edit on 17-1-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Spider879

Tap water is crap. No matter where you live. The only thing I use tap water for is cooking and my garden.(sorry garden) I used to use it in both my coffee makers but it clogs them within a month. I would collect rain water where I live now but ya not going to happen. It really doesn't rain here and when it does you really should not be out in it. Thank you nuclear testing... I thought about making a charcoal filter with my gutters but I have no idea if that gets rid of radiation.

Deny ignorance. Depending on your source the water may or not be treated and may or not be fluoridated. Look it up, most public water systems publish their inorganic testing levels. But if you want to be ignorant feel free to not read them.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

People are over 60% H2O so to us Masons you are all just gaint bottles of water. Stay healthy!

Yup I knew you Masons were part of the desert Dune tribes of Arrakis.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yea, I could just breathe air, but I prefer rarified air. The other plebian type is SO... pedantic. I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me ........

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

If I had the spare time & money, I'd probably come up with my own bottled water brands. Import some water from Compton's municipal source and sell it as "Thug Water".

LMFAO

I guarantee you would be rich!

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Import some water from Compton's municipal source and sell it as "Thug Water".

Which rappers would you get to sing the praises of your product instead of the Cris?

Who needs real rappers when I could just get my brothers & some cheap hoodies? Have the commercials in slow motion from the viewer's perspective, in black & white, and panning to random bridges/empty parks, etc. Maybe have a police siren sound effect in the background. "If you wanna survive out here, you need to start with the basics. (Gulp gulp gulp)". "Now that I'm properly hydrating, it's on!"

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

LOL Just teasing them with the basic product lines. The supreme water brands will remain top secret until humankind is ready for them.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

You sound like just my type of customer. Would you like a bottle of "Symphonic Water" to go with our premium bottled air?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Despite this seemingly obvious point, there is a new movement to embrace the drinking of something that very well could cause dysentery, diarrhea and a whole host of other potential illnesses: “raw water.” This is water that is unfiltered, untreated and unsterilized. It was recently reported that a company is selling fancy glass jugs of this stuff for $60.99. Even at this ridiculous price — remember, this is simply dirty water — the product has reportedly sold out in some locations following a New York Times profile at the end of December.

www.nbcnews.com...

Officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say water is filtered for a reason – and warn untreated water may contain bacteria, viruses and parasites – no matter how clean it looks. "If you're not filtering it, if you're not disinfecting it then you are creating a risk for yourself or anybody you give the water to of diseases and other illnesses that can come from the water," said Vincent Hill, chief of the CDC Waterborne Disease Prevention branch.

www.cbsnews.com...

This fad is equivalent to "i'm selling the brooklyn bridge" and people lining up to buy it and jump off it.

Look forward to hearing the cases of people paying 60 bucks for raw water and getting dysentery.. they deserve it for falling for this scam.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Yea, I could just breathe air, but I prefer rarified air. The other plebian type is SO... pedantic. I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me ........

Hey don't get cute, oxygen bars are a thing.

Tokyo Oxygen Bars, A Breath of Fresh Air in the City
wandertokyo.com...

Klik the link..looks pretty kool too.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

If you think that's bad, then oyu should look at this (ETA: there's profanity):

"Mammoth sauce" LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Well, it won't be a "thing" for long as people start getting dysentery, lead poisoning or any other such nasty thing that might be found in the water.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.durastill.com...

Distillation will kill and remove bacteria, viruses, cysts, as well as, heavy metals, radionuclides, organics, inorganics, and particulates. And, yes, it will also remove minerals which will fall under inorganic contaminants. Whether the minerals in water are beneficial or useless has been an ongoing debate. All of our minerals are derived from our food: fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, grains, nuts and dairy products. The minerals in water are so scant that in Boston, Massachusetts - USA for example, one would have to drink to obtain the recommended Daily Allowance (RDA):
Glasses of Tap water (RDA) Recommended Daily Allowance: 676 (8-oz./236.5 ml) Calcium. 1,848 (8-oz./236.5 ml) Magnesuim 848 (8-oz./236.5 ml) Iron 168,960 (8-oz./236.5 ml) Phosphorus

SO...... it follows that you could NEVER get away from the contaminants or compounds in water. You must eat.....

Oh yea, don't forget those pesky oxygenarians who live solely on air...... Touchet'..

Taken from intrptr's link
edit on 17-1-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Well, it won't be a "thing" for long as people start getting dysentery, lead poisoning or any other such nasty thing that might be found in the water.

Oooh a nice case of dysentery, how doubly expensive.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

$33-$60 for dysentery?

Sounds like a steal!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join