It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Short History of Trump's Non Racism and Non Racial Controversies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would actually prefer, and it would be more honest for President Flip-Flop's die-hard supporters to say "I know he's a liar, I just don't care", rather than continue denying his very obvious lies.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It’s a well established fact to anyone who knows anything about the world’s current system of monetary control.

In other words, you believe the Anti-Semitic propaganda.

Quote a single word of what I said, or quoted in regards to banking, that mentioned Jewish people.

Or continue being a fool, your choice.

Seriously?

That is not a “neo-Nazi conspiracy”...

It’s a well established fact to anyone who knows anything about the world’s current system of monetary control.

Would you be so kind as to explain what you mean by "current system of monetary control?" By all means, name names.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Circling the Square of President Trump’s Relationship with Race

Suppressing evidence to the contrary. How does this fit into your gossip-derived worldview?

I thought the New York Times was 'fake news'.

Would you take the words of his associates, or the words that spill out of our president's mouth?

He's obviously not racist, has never said a racist thing, and those who said he wouldn't marry his black girlfriend are lying because they are racists.

#NotRacist

edit on 17-1-2018 by bgerbger because: Spacing mon, spacing

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I thoughtthe New York Times was 'fake news'.

Would you take the words of his associates, or the words that spill out of our president's mouth?

He's obviously not racist, has never said a racist thing, and those who said he wouldn't marry his black girlfriend are lying because they are racists.

#NotRacist

#SuppressingEvidenceToTheContrary

....but muh racism.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

In other words, you believe the Anti-Semitic propaganda.

Quote a single word of what I said, or quoted in regards to banking, that mentioned Jewish people.

Or continue being a fool, your choice.

Seriously?

That is not a “neo-Nazi conspiracy”...

Would you be so kind as to explain what you mean by "current system of monetary control?" By all means, name names.

So first you accuse me of “falling for anti-Semitic propaganda”...
Then you fail to quote where I advocated said “propaganda”...

And now you feign ignorance of the widely known (even if not believed) NWO agenda involving the world’s ruling families and their banking institutions?
On a conspiracy site of all places, I vehemently refuse to believe you’ve never come across that theory.

I also refuse to believe you’re only aware of one banking conspiracy (the Jewish cabal one) that is pushed among society.

So you don’t honestly need an explanation for anything, you’re just choosing to be difficult in addition to your shaming accusation.

I won’t play that game.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
He seems to love appointing racists.

I just don’t like Muslim people’: Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist and anti-gay remarks

Jeff Sessions on the KKK.

“I thought those guys [the Ku Klux Klan] were OK until I learned they smoked pot.”

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I won’t play that game.

You just lost it by quoting Anti-Semitic propaganda chapter and verse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join