It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The global alignment of ancient temples

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ahhh, yes I see.

Hmm? So why would the pharaoh be buried in the middle of the pyramid and not the top? And why go to all that trouble to make a channel that lead to the top to align with the stars? Security / Thieves or......... But I get it.

Thanks Heaps!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

You're welcome, its these kinds of things that drew me to this site, there is no doubt in my mind that an advanced civilisation existed long before what our history reflects and more to the point just what exactly wiped them out....

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I'm not able to find it. But I remember seeing a video a few years back about some odd angle reliefs that were at the center of each content. I found them to be very odd but wasn't able to find much at all on them then. I'm wondering if they were connected to these lines you speak of. (Just another rabbit trail). I'm just hoping that someone knows what I'm thinking about and can find the video. It was called something like "Who made these".
edit on K20182018-01-17T05:49:45-06:00am5 by Kocag because: Just adding to the post.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's a whole grid that entails the entire Earth...

Essentially, if one were to blow up this image, the Flower of Life, and align all of the vector points throughout the grid network, almost every single significant temple, ancient or present, whether on this ''broad'' line or on an energy flux known as lay lines mesh conveniently onto one of these cross sections on Earth.

A lot of these principles line up with things such as the 19.5 degree latitude line on planetary bodies. Look on any planet or the sun, and you see that all major weather events and other oddities occur on this latitude line. Solar flares, Hurricanes/Tsunami's, Jupiter's red spot, the tallest volcano on Earth, etc...

There's a lot more basis of facts for these claims then there are broad guesses... that's for sure.

Richard C Hoaglands theory has merit on this. You must know it to mention 19.5.. I like it and think it IS possible. I don't know if it is true but it is a good mystery.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're welcome, its these kinds of things that drew me to this site, there is no doubt in my mind that an advanced civilisation existed long before what our history reflects and more to the point just what exactly wiped them out....

100% agree with you on this post.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
IMHO these pyramids are a grid type defense for the continents ...designed to negate some of the influence and pull Nibirus has when it passes....designed to minimise damages to earth incurred from Nibirus passages.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

This subject essentially took over as my religion because of so many commonalities...

That north pole created from that line... just so happens to be the geomagnetic north pole, on top of all thos other alignments? And, there's supposedly an underground pyramid at that north pole spot that is comparable or larger in size than Giza is.

You fail to consider that the geomagnetic poles are constantly moving.
Where is this pyramid then?
You can see an animation of the polar "wander" here.

Most of the time, the North Pole is located in the ocean. So, an underwater pyramid?

Harte

edit on 1/17/2018 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Could this have something to do with the relocation of the prime Meridian in the 1800's?

news.virginia.edu...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

Could this have something to do with the relocation of the prime Meridian in the 1800's?

news.virginia.edu...

Since the prime meridian is geographic, not geomagnetic, then I certainly doubt it.

Harte

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes, I am familiar with Hoagland's work. I am so fascinated by the latitude line from his works that I seek to get a little retreat on Mt. Kilauea to clear the mind and meditate.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's not so much that the magnetic poles moving are what peeks my interest as much as it is that the alignments of these things are just too close and significantly the same to write off as just an odd relation.

I agree that magnetic poles continuously move as the Earth wobbles. I wouldn't go so far as to say that a pyramid on the pole is what creates the magnetic pole energy vortexes either.

The relation of vast distances between all these pyramidal structures built by so many varying cultures, how these cultures apparently never even knew of each of their existences and magically got all the coordinates to fall within the precise ratios found within the fibonacci ratio balancing, and the discrepancy's of what we were taught about the truths of such existences are what fascinates me.

There are underwater pyramids by the way... many of them.

One thing is certain... I could really care less if I am right or wrong... I would prefer to be wrong, because I like to continuously learn. What are we even debating here... that you feel I failed to think something that was on your mind at the time? These new trends of debate having to start off with an insult of some sorts is getting old. There's many ways to debate with people without individually belittling people.

People don't typically care how much someone knows when they know how much someone cares. That's the go to statement when imaginative debate and denying ignorance is made personal. Who knows... I may have typed it to you at a time in the past a time or two?

edit on 17-1-2018 by ttobban because: added video

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Correctamundo..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

It is also where a dog will defecate, where the energy from Mother Earth is greater in intensity. When a certain area is void of 'energy' an actual person can act as a 'post'..

They also attract 'visitors' along the 37th Parallel en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Yeah I get it. But a pyramid? and to the scales we see in Giza, South america and China etc? odd, really odd.

Have You tried to see where the Line from "America's Stonehenge" that 'connects' to the Stonehenge in the U.K.

iamisatthedoors.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
draw a VERY broad line around the globe - starting at one ancient site and ending at a second - then cherry pick all the other ancient sites that the line crosses and simply ignore all sites that lay outside the " line "

Exactly. The thing is, if you're looking for old religious or social sites, they're spread out all over the place. The other thing is, if we're going to attribute these supposedly uncanny alignments to some kind of superior civilization, either Earthly or alien, then you're going to have to admit that they're pretty lousy at fine measurements considering they're so superior.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The REAL, REAL amazing thing about The Great Pyramid in Giza is that it is actually 8 sided...

curiosity.com...

Enjoy Your Trip...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

They did much of their pyramid building at night using torch light to align the stones.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
So, recent post by anonentity (Thanks mate, you got the old grey matter moving again) got me thinking. Now, not that this is any giant conspiracy or indeed breaking news, but this is interesting and still blows my mind.

Can anybody shed any further light on this. AND how indeed this is possible?

What are the mathematical chances of this or is it coincidence?? And further more.........why?

These facts fascinate me. I first became aware of them from watching AA. I think the locations are deliberate, not coincidence, and though I personally do not know the reason for this geometry, somebody does. Thanks much for posting it.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You mean the skilled craftsmen? It would also be much cooler.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

The Sun, math and the Great Pyramid Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun’s mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]. The height of the pyramid times 10**9 = Avg. distance to the sun. [5813.2355653 * 10**9 * (1 mi / 63291.58 PI) = 91,848,500 mi] Mean Distance to the Sun: Half of the length of the diagonal of the base times 10**6 = average distance to the sun Mean Distance to Sun: The height of the pyramid times 10**9 represents the mean radius of the earth’s orbit around the sun or Astronomical Unit. [ 5813.235565376 pyramid inches x 10**9 = 91,848,816.9 miles] Mean Distance to Moon: ] The length of the Jubilee passage times 7 times 10**7 is the mean distance to the moon. [215.973053 PI * 7 * 10**7 =1.5118e10 PI = 238,865 miles ] (source)

www.ancient-code.com...

Lousy at fine measurements you say? Then tell me how these measurements equate to scale so accurately.

Just look at the coffer in the pyramids alone... there is still yet for technology to create a drill bit that performs the results seen... and that's not even factoring in the precise angles and straight edge accuracy while drilling.

Let's see the people here scale and precisely measure a pyramid... placed with such precise efforts that science remains baffled. Well, nobody alive today can achieve even close the results that was achieved on the grand scale that it was. If humans aren't capable of achieving it, then who the hell built it... because it exists in reality???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join