It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

488 pages of previously sealed Vegas Paddock docs released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have yet to go through them but here they are.....please post what you find.

It is a direct pdf download link.

Link

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A lot of search/seizure warrants issued against huge corporations, like FaceBook and Amazon. Why can't the Obama/Clinton investigators move this fast?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They blow a lot of wind to just say they want every bit of digital information about their target. They even define computer and internet for the reader.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Federal agencies that are located in states as opposed to DC maybe?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I honestly don't think Trump is going to put up with false flags, I could be wrong but I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Because they LVPD are just trying to make the general public think they are being transparent while releasing meaningless information and nothing that tells the public anything.

Getting really cynical as I observe these events over the years.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Ya I saw that...like a high schooler doing anything they can to get a research paper passed the target length.

Page 37: "three cellular phones were seized."

2 were opened and the third was locked.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
He seems to have liked the number 47?

He had 47 guns.
In all, authorities have found 47 guns of varying size and power that belonged to Paddock.

Source

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Page 58 has the email info for: "try an ar before you buy. we have huge selection. located in the las vegas area."

I know that was leaked a few days ago? but still interesting.

NM - lots of duplicate pages so many pages have this info...
edit on 16-1-2018 by erikthegreen because: okkkkk

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Maybe we will unearth something in this, but if it is available to the public probably not... the allure and memory of this event have both faded. It's been just enough time for them to start releasing bread crumbs, just to say that they did.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

They blow a lot of wind to just say they want every bit of digital information about their target. They even define computer and internet for the reader.

That's sort of how warrants work, yea.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
He seems to have liked the number 47?

He had 47 guns.
In all, authorities have found 47 guns of varying size and power that belonged to Paddock.

Source

Well that is certainly an interesting coincidence. There are a lot of odd "number things" with 47.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

breaking911.com...

Attorney Nick Crosby make the remarks to Clark County District Court Judge Elissa Cadish. CNN reported: “Without naming names, there are potential charges against others as a result of the ongoing investigation — is that fair?” Cadish asked Crosby at one point. “Yes,” Crosby responded. “There are charges being investigated.” Asked about a time frame for the filing of such charges, Crosby said it “could be 60 days.”

If true, (Cnn source) i don't know who that could be, besides Marilou. She admitted to handling the bullets.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Oh my. I must have missed this...

Newly released court documents show the Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend deleted her Facebook account before police announced the identity of the gunman behind the deadliest mass shooting in modern history.

Source

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Saw that a couple days ago I think.

Can't think of any good reason other than she knew this was coming.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure she new something... not necessarily the details. Sounds like she put 2 and 2 together pretty quickly. though. She probably knew where he was staying.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I'm sure those families and friends affected by Paddock's mass shooting, want every possible rock looked under.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
.... making the "official story" more "solid" for "The Public" to automatically believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Oh my. I must have missed this...

Newly released court documents show the Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend deleted her Facebook account before police announced the identity of the gunman behind the deadliest mass shooting in modern history.

Source

I think that story has been debunked. I saw some pretty good evidence that the writer of the original story was confused about the differences in time zones when looking at the account. (Will see if I can locate it and link it.) There is also the matter of hundreds, probably thousands of people hearing her name being given out by the crew that breached the door. Just because the police hadn't given out his name officially didn't mean his name and her name weren't out there in cyberspace.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Probably because their are no Obama investigators! SMH. Fake news

top topics

<<   2 >>

join