It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey has announced that the Kurdish genocide is about to begin.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: 23432
Kurds didn't fight against Daesh ; that is just an excuse for US to take a big chunk from Iraq and Syria .

PKK terrorists have been killing innocent people over 40 years and US is openly working with a terrorist group(s).

Both Daesh and PKK is currently controlled by Western " Democracies " so that the Greater Israel project is implemented .

Strange, because I actively fought with side by side with Kurds just 5 years ago in that theater

care to explain who they were then?

Seems between you and Moretex there is an active campaign of bs going on

PKK/YPG is a terror organisation ; a marxist/leninist in it's core too .

They have been around over 40 years and from beheadings to suicide bombings , you name it and PKK/YPG has carried out already .

Most Kurds go to Mosque 5 times a day indeed ; I suppose you didn't convert , eh ?

Daesh & PKK/YPG are both Western supported terror organisations ; you fought on the orders of puppet masters who are actively working to create Greater Israel .

Give me more details of where you were located and I will tell you whom you were really getting your orders from .

US won't be allowed to take a chunk of Iraq and Syria ; call it Kurdistan and give the control of it to Israel .

You fought for NWO .

edit on 20-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

US won't be allowed to take a chunk of Iraq and Syria ; call it Kurdistan and give the control of it to Israel .
That pretty much sum's up what their plan was and is . The ISIS/Kurd oil was being moved out and through Israel until that spigot got closed . Although a lot of ISIS fighters were not Kurds it seemed the Kurds could switch uniforms when they needed to . My moment of thinking changed when Israel wanted a air corridor just after the referendum happened .

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Looks like the AF is hopping in

On January 20, warplanes of the Turkish Air Force (TAF) conducted their first airstrikes against the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) in Afrin area in the northern Aleppo countryside, according to the Turkish Anadolu Agency.

There are some vids at the link southfront.org...

The Kurdish Hawar News Agency (ANHA) reported that Turkish warplanes bombed several positions of the YPG in the towns of Shero, Shra, Jandarseh and the city of Afrin. Turkish warplanes also destroyed several positions of the YPG in the Arab towns of Tall Rifat and Menagh, according to Syrian oppositions sources.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We have some folks who were headed to Turkey next week. (buzzer) Wrong! One person managed to get a visa with a city limits restriction...before the company stepped in and cancelled the whole trip due to the elevated terror rating.

Heh, they'll send us to N. Africa, Yemen, Iraq and even Asskrackistan...but Turkey is too dangerous! LOL! (really makes me wonder sometimes!)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
DP...woo hooo!

edit on 1/20/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Politically motivated the USA is pissed off, at one stage they even said no more visas for Turks.
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Stop lying the Kurds aren’t Islamists. That’s you, the turks who have been singled recently by the USA for supporting Islamic terror groups in the region.

The PKK andits affiliates in the region are indeed terrorists, but don’t try and lump them in with the Islamic terror groups that your country supported and armed and bought oil from, just to try and win people over by confusing them on what the Kurds are.

And the USA has already taken control of a slice of Iraq and Syria. Now they are going to train up and arm with full support at least 30,000 Kurds for that in Syria.
Why do you think your country has suddenly decided to attack?

Kurdistan won’t be in Syria it will be carved out of south eastern turkey..just ask Erdogan about the deals he’s made already lol.

There’s nothing Turkey can do about it.
Remember Iraq was a strong regional player had a big military too. What happened to them?
Turkey is dependent on the USA and EU largely for its military. They turn the tap off, Turkey suddenly runs out of spare parts and other support for most of its military.
They decide to pull the investment pin, and suddenly there’s empty factories in Turkey, and economy goes belly up.

Turkey is merely a pawn for the big players like most countries. It is being lead into a trap, pulled by its nose head first, and most of you can’t see it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Those defend " Kurds " have no idea about the ethnic cleansing of Arabs and Turkmens at the hands of PKK/YPG.

So.... more wrongs will make things right..... yes?

Turkey has become one of the most awful countries on the edge of Europe. Its hands down facism regardless of what has happened in the past.

I totally understand the elitist, imperialistic and militaristic purpose of including turkey in Nato.... but it was damn stupid to do so.
Turkey has an inferior mindset and dont fare well amongst western allies...

Turkey will not settle with disarming PKK.... they will kill women and children as well, simply because they dont like kurds.

Yoou are waaaaay offf !!!

I can't be bothered to correct your mistakes ; it is obvious that you buy the whatever the MSM is selling .

Danish politicians now reporting that 7 civilians have become casualties to turkish bombs... here amongst 2 children.

Well done facist Turkey. You do know that Europeans hate Turkey right? It will never be part of the EU.... and these actions put a nice big fat line under that.

Oh and just a little first hand experience with kurds..... my family and kids are atheist, we have zero regard for religion.

Despite that, my son's best friend is a sweet little kurdish boy now living in Denmark with his mom, dad and two brothers. They have zero issues living in a free democratic Denmark, and all three sons go to Danish birthday parties, take part in school parties and join in on halloween celebration etc. Heck, there was no problem with my son's friend doing cut out elfs etc. for christmas.
They are kurds to the bone... and have been back in Kurdistan every now and again. Even brought home a cool Peshmerga t-shirt for my son which we had no issue letting him wear. But they fit in...

As a counter example... the residence we have the most issues with in our neighbourhood and most of the gangs around here..... are turks. We had a gun exchange last year and guess what.... turks. The local drug dealers who keep avoiding the cops... turks.
edit on 20/1/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/1/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Those defend " Kurds " have no idea about the ethnic cleansing of Arabs and Turkmens at the hands of PKK/YPG.

So.... more wrongs will make things right..... yes?

Turkey has become one of the most awful countries on the edge of Europe. Its hands down facism regardless of what has happened in the past.

I totally understand the elitist, imperialistic and militaristic purpose of including turkey in Nato.... but it was damn stupid to do so.
Turkey has an inferior mindset and dont fare well amongst western allies...

Turkey will not settle with disarming PKK.... they will kill women and children as well, simply because they dont like kurds.

Yoou are waaaaay offf !!!

I can't be bothered to correct your mistakes ; it is obvious that you buy the whatever the MSM is selling .

Danish politicians now reporting that 7 civilians have become casualties to turkish bombs... here amongst 2 children.

Well done facist Turkey. You do know that Europeans hate Turkey right? It will never be part of the EU.... and these actions put a nice big fat line under that.

Oh and just a little first hand experience with kurds..... my family and kids are atheist, we have zero regard for religion.

Despite that, my son's best friend is a sweet little kurdish boy now living in Denmark with his mom, dad and two brothers. They have zero issues living in a free democratic Denmark, and all three sons go to Danish birthday parties, take part in school parties and join in on halloween celebration etc. Heck, there was no problem with my son's friend doing cut out elfs etc. for christmas.
They are kurds to the bone... and have been back in Kurdistan every now and again. Even brought home a cool Peshmerga t-shirt for my son which we had no issue letting him wear. But they fit in...

As a counter example... the residence we have the most issues with in our neighbourhood and most of the gangs around here..... are turks. We had a gun exchange last year and guess what.... turks. The local drug dealers who keep avoiding the cops... turks.

There was also reports that the Kurds have hit back, including a hospita, and there’s been civilian casualties.

While I have a dislike for Turkey and it’s policies and actions, let us not pretend the Kurds are innocent victims here either.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It should be taken into account that the USA and possibly Russia have given the ok to Turkey to conduct a limited operation to ease their anger some what, while preserving what they are trying to achieve in Syria. To keep them in line.
Easier to keep things in control and to plan then to have to deal with Erdogan going completely rogue and sending in half the Turkish army. Not that they’d be a threat to the US or Russiabut it complicates matters.
And so as to keep the Kurds on side and doing their bidding the Turks get to talk up those operation and put on a show of bravado.
Remember Turkey has bombed the Kurds in Syria and Iraq throughout this conflict before and has sent ground forces in Syria(they got routed by ISIS), so this is nothing new.

The Russians and Americans are strangely rather quiet on this so far, which is what makes me think they’ve come to an agreement and given Turkey permission to do a limited operation.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You might like to add this NewsBud vid to your bookmarks . I will keep the red-neck coup vid and you can have this one

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
US are sending MIM 104 patriot air defence systems to Syria. The systems left Germany before the weekend on a boat, the boat past Spain this after noon.

If i am not mistaken the US are probably going to enforce a no fly sone North of the Eufrat river and Assad lake.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I seen that earlier . I could see Turkey turning off the power to the radar installed there to cover the area .This is going to get awfully messy politically .

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Either Russia or the USA has been thrown under the bus by Turkey,it’s not clear who yet,this may well be a trick to secure and hold land from Syria or a genuine attack on US interests.
Regardless I think the fix is in between Russia and the USA to carve out land from Syria for the Kurds.
Let’s not fool ourselves,none of these countries want peace in Syria,best outcome is a total victory(which I can’t see happening)or some sort of separation.
edit on 20-1-2018 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

This looks like a barrage of Multi Launch Rocket systems and then the after math of an airstrike afterwards.

Another angle of the same rocket attack, and Turkish Jets flying as well as some images of impact sites.

edit on 1-20-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
A Turkish news report

Youtube is filtering out any Kurdish Uploads. The only things I can find when I search in the Kurdish language are Turkey and Turkey armed forces sources videos. I know for a fact that I will have my account deleted again on youtube if I start pulling from twitter the videos of Kurdish fighting and get banned. I really dont want to get banned, but I will try anyways. I get three strikes, so wish me luck. I will stop at two and try to upload somewhere different once they start censoring the videos.

SIGINT agent that I know is always watching my upload, can't you just let this one slide?? Shouldn't our allies on the ground in Syria deserve to have their side shown to the world as well?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here is one video I have found so far and just uploaded. Looks to be a street level conflict in a town outside Afrin between the FSA and YPG militias.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
They didn’t save Iraq, they saved them selves.
They’re fighting to create their own country.

a reply to: Therewearethen

Daesh were pretty much destroyed by the Kurds where as the Iraq army was fleeing cities. Did the Kurds annex Iraq? Nope. They let Iraqi forces retake cities near Kurdistan aswell. Probably to keep the peace and help bring back stability. Have they gone independent following the referendum? Nope.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are you the saman rojhelat account on YouTube? There’s a bunch of videos uploaded within the last hour..not sure exactly if they are legit as there’s no description and vague titles..here’s one, seems to be a hit or near hit on a Turkish tank?

youtu.be...

a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The Kurdshave opened fire in Turkey across the border with several rocket strikes on at least one Turkish city. Dozens wounded at least one dead.

Looks like the Kurds aren’t going to simply roll over on this.

There’s also reports that the US has told Turkey not to hit Afrin but instead hit ISIS/militant positions.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join