It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey has announced that the Kurdish genocide is about to begin.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The NWO tried to take down Turkey but their planned coup failed.

Plan B: Arm the kurds, make sure a war between the kurds and turkey takes place. Now they have a reason to help the kurds and to attack Turkey. When that happens they can overthrow Turkey's current government and replace it by one that wants to serve the NWO's agenda.

The US isn't pumping billions of dollars to arm the kurds because they are sympathetic to their cause....

You're all reacting the way they want you to react. Look at the bigger picture!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Wonder what will happen when Turkey start killing American backed Kurdish fighters ?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Wonder what will happen when Turkey start killing American backed Kurdish fighters ?

The US will abandon the Kurds....as it always has.

Defending the Kurds might be the right thing to do, but is not the most profitable or politically practical thing to do...... and so the USA will throw them under the bus as profit and politics come before morality.......

Sames goes for France and the UK, they will throw the kurds under the bus too for the same reason.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Word to the wise ;

Most Kurds live in Turkey and they support Erdogan and Turks .

About % 15 of Turkish Military is made up of Kurds .

It seems most people on this thread have bought Eric Prince's mercenary force as representative of " Kurdish People " .

I know that the Turks usually get a bad rep , no matter what the circumstances are ; it is normal , it was the Turk who taxed ancestors of most users on this thread , so a little resenment with an embedded fear of Turk is understandable .

So much ignorance in one thread ; surely this thread wins the medal of ignorance for the decade .

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Lol, nope

The akp is no longer supported by a majority of kurds.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist

The NWO tried to take down Turkey but their planned coup failed.

Plan B: Arm the kurds, make sure a war between the kurds and turkey takes place. Now they have a reason to help the kurds and to attack Turkey. When that happens they can overthrow Turkey's current government and replace it by one that wants to serve the NWO's agenda.

The US isn't pumping billions of dollars to arm the kurds because they are sympathetic to their cause....

You're all reacting the way they want you to react. Look at the bigger picture!

Most people rather focus on " usual suspects " a.k.a Turks .

Erdogan is planning to pull a Keyser Soze on Eric's Mercs .

Ignoramuses shall hate on , regardless .

This is ATS for crying outloud !!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Well, there is *some* possible leverage. Turkey isn't yet in the EU. If they start misbehaving, the EU could start threatening them with never having that coveted status. For one thing, can any of you ever see the EU admitting a member state fresh off a publicized genocide, and if they do, then it is definitely time for NATO to go and for us to stop defending them. Russia can take them all.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Funny but it seems erdogan lost barzani no?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ask yourself if those Turkish Kurds can have Kurdish names or if they get to have Turkish ones whether they want them or no.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And erdogan in turn says I will unleash the floodgates of refugees

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Then the EU might have to man up for a change and start enforcing their own borders. What kind of political entity are you if you allow yourself to get extorted by a potential member? And if you do, then what happens when you let that member into your club? Who ends up running the show do you think? And what then prevents those refugees from coming on in anyhow?
edit on 16-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Lol, nope

How do you know ?

Do you live in Turkey ?

Do you have Kurdish relatives ?

A personal vendetta is banal and understandable but please peddle your ignorance and hate on some other board ?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Ask yourself if those Turkish Kurds can have Kurdish names or if they get to have Turkish ones whether they want them or no.

They do have Kurdish names . You are thinking of pre-erdogan years .

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yep. Have kurdish relatives and used to do sound for Turkish festivals in my cousins bars. ...

oh and there are actual ways to look at such things demographically as well.

I know you support silencing the media and all but it's your only card and getting old.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why would Erdogan keep refugees who want to travel ?

There already 4.5 million refugees in Turkey and if there are more than of course the borders will be open .

What business of a Turk to stop third country nationals passing thru Turkey ?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Lol, nope

How do you know ?

Do you live in Turkey ?

Do you have Kurdish relatives ?

A personal vendetta is banal and understandable but please peddle your ignorance and hate on some other board ?

I had no idea you were a mod?

Or just one of erdogans cronies. Maybe you can beat some kurds up when you come to the us.
edit on 16-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Yep. Have kurdish relatives and used to do sound for Turkish festivals in my cousins bars. ...

oh and there are actual ways to look at such things demographically as well.

I know you support silencing the media and all but it's your only card and getting old.

Dude

I live in the most Kurdish populated city on Earth ;' my butcher , my accountant , my tenants are all Kurds .

I have Kurdish cousins and nephews as well as lifelong Kurdish friends .

Kurds have willingly unified with Turks and they are not going to dis-unify because Templars think it will do them some good .

You are as naive as a user can get .

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Why would Erdogan keep refugees who want to travel ?

There already 4.5 million refugees in Turkey and if there are more than of course the borders will be open .

What business of a Turk to stop third country nationals passing thru Turkey ?

TextWe can open the doors to Greece and Bulgaria anytime and put the refugees on buses."

"I am proud of what I said. We have defended the rights of Turkey and the refugees. And we told them (the Europeans): 'Sorry, we will open the doors and say 'goodbye' to the migrants'," Erdogan said in his speech Thursday.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yet they abandoned the akp and their leaders are stepping away from erdogan?

Right.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

We'll pointedly look the other way. Just like when Saddam started killing Iraqi Kurds.

Also, notice how quiet the US government was when the Iraqi Kurds attempted secession again last year. That attempt collapsed almost overnight once it became clear that neither the US nor Russia were going to support them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join