It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey has announced that the Kurdish genocide is about to begin.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: fatadam

a reply to: 23432

AKP is neo Ottoman party. It's like United Russia which revives Russian empire.

Turkey is the modern Ottoman empire. Iran is the modern Persian empire. Russia is the modern Russian empire. They have a deal to partition Syria among themselves.

There was no Armenian Genocide .

Iran and Russia have huge Turkic minorities ; neither country can effort to upset Turks .

Syria is not a real country ; it is a made up nation , made up by Emperialism .

Russia is 81% ethnic Russia. Germany is 81% ethnic German. These countries have Turkic minority. True, but Turkey don't have any leverage on them.

Just another Turk hater , how very original .

Sorry , i am busy genociding Kurdish cucumbers at the moment .

Mondays I genocide ignorance ; come back monday .

I'm not a Turk hater. I just hate Erdogan and his racist policies.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I am no fan of Erdogan but the Turks consider the Kurds the same way the British view the IRA there was no way they were going to let an army of 30000 of them get set up by the USA on their border so I can understand their actions

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I am no fan of Erdogan but the Turks consider the Kurds the same way the British view the IRA there was no way they were going to let an army of 30000 of them get set up by the USA on their border so I can understand their actions

Irish have their own country. Kurds don't. There are more than 30 million Kurds in Kurdistan. That's the world's biggest ethnic group who don't have a country. Chechens don't. Tatars don't. Tibetans don't. Uyghurs don't. Catalans don't. But they are not that big as Kurds.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Irish have their own country. Kurds don't. There are more than 30 million Kurds in Kurdistan. That's the world's biggest ethnic group who don't have a country. Chechens don't. Tatars don't. Tibetans don't. Uyghurs don't. Catalans don't. But they are not that big as Kurds.

Circassians , you forgot Circassians .

You already been fooled into thinking that Turks have genocided Armenians .

When I asked for the evidence of these murders i.e Where are the remains of 1.5 million alleged victims , you point out to Natives of America and Jews of Germany .

As for you hating on Erdogan and his " racist " policies ; I suggest that you take into account that under Erdogan's leadership Kurds got their rights to be called Kurds .

How can anyone be soooo ignorant yet proclaim to know a thing or two ?

Kurds are numbering 15 million in Turkey and they are armed , just like anyone else in Turkey .

You are insulting Kurds but you don't seem to realize doing it .

You think 15 million Kurds of Turkey are just going to sit and watch Kurds being killed indiscriminately by Turks ?

Which World do you live in ?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

When I asked for the evidence of these murders i.e Where are the remains of 1.5 million alleged victims , you point out to Natives of America and Jews of Germany .

As for you hating on Erdogan and his " racist " policies ; I suggest that you take into account that under Erdogan's leadership Kurds got their rights to be called Kurds .

Kurds are numbering 15 million in Turkey and they are armed , just like anyone else in Turkey .

You think 15 million Kurds of Turkey are just going to sit and watch Kurds being killed indiscriminately by Turks ?

Kurds have no rights in Turkey. French in Canada is official language. Arabic in Israel is official language. Kurdish in Iraq is official language. Kurdish in Iran and Turkey is nothing. That's why Kurds are fighting for their rights.

If Turkey is not NATO Erdogan would have met the same fate as Saddam and Turkey sanctioned like Iraq was for slaughtering Kurds.

Erdogan bit off more than he can chew. His life is going to be nightmare because of Kurdish revenge.
edit on 27-1-2018 by fatadam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Kurds have no rights in Turkey. French in Canada is official language. Arabic in Israel is official language. Kurdish in Iraq is official language. Kurdish in Iran and Turkey is nothing. That's why Kurds are fighting for their rights.

If Turkey is not NATO Erdogan would have met the same fate as Saddam and Turkey sanctioned like Iraq was for slaughtering Kurds.

Erdogan bit off more than he can chew. His life is going to be nightmare because of Kurdish revenge.

There are 34 different ethnic minorities in Turkey and Kurds are just one of these minorities .

You want Turkey to have 34 official languages ?

Is there any other country on Earth that have these many official languages ?

How about Arabs or Albanians or Bosnians in Turkey ; should their languages also be the official language ?

How about Italian or German or Jewish Americans ? should their languages also become official language in US ?

How about Turks in Germany and Canada , should their languages also become official languages of these countries ?

Let's face it , you have no clue of what you are talking about or you live in a cloud cuckoo land .

Kurds have all the rights that any other minority have in Turkey ; to claim otherwise is to demonstrate the height of ignorance .

ATS doesn't like ignorance that much .

p.s About Erdogan , as long as there are ignorant people like you out there ,he'll be just fine .

edit on 27-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

There are 34 different ethnic minorities in Turkey and Kurds are just one of these minorities .

How about Arabs or Albanians or Bosnians in Turkey ; should their languages also be the official language ?

How about Italian or German or Jewish Americans ? should their languages also become official language in US ?

How about Turks in Germany and Canada , should their languages also become official languages of these countries ?

Let's face it , you have no clue of what you are talking about or you live in a cloud cuckoo land .

Kurds have all the rights that any other minority have in Turkey ; to claim otherwise is to demonstrate the height of ignorance .

p.s About Erdogan , as long as there are ignorant people like you out there ,he'll be just fine .

Kurds are a quarter of Turkey's population. That's big enough % to warrant official language status. Think about why Ukraine lost Crimea to Russia and lost eastern Ukraine. Because ethnic Russians are 17% of Ukraine's population and Ukraine never gave them official language status. If Erdogan don't want war, then grant Kurds official language status. If he want war, then by all means, blood will spill.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Kurds are a quarter of Turkey's population. That's big enough % to warrant official language status. Think about why Ukraine lost Crimea to Russia and lost eastern Ukraine. Because ethnic Russians are 17% of Ukraine's population and Ukraine never gave them official language status. If Erdogan don't want war, then grant Kurds official language status. If he want war, then by all means, blood will spill.

By your account Russians and Iranians should also make Turkish an official langauge .

Real reason for the current situation is oil , gas , water and Control of Suez Canal .

Kurds are not as stupid as you think .

Thanks to this topsy turvy approach that people like you have the Kurds of Turkey are actually uniting behind Erdogan and his policies .

You actually are defending Emperialist interests in the region but unaware of doing it .

Blood of those who sold themselves to emperialists will be spilled , that is one thing you got right .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Why should Russia and Iran make Turkish an official language? Russia is 81% ethnic Russian. All the other ethnic groups are very small. Iran is more than 50% ethnic Persian. All the other ethnic groups are very small.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Why should Russia and Iran make Turkish an official language? Russia is 81% ethnic Russian. All the other ethnic groups are very small. Iran is more than 50% ethnic Persian. All the other ethnic groups are very small.

Russia has more Turks than the number of Kurds Turkey has and half of Iran's population is made up of Turks too ; I am just using your method.

I am guessing that you an Arab from Lebanon who settled in Canada ?

edit on 28-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Haven’t you been keeping up with the delusions? Lol
They think Turkey will become the Ottoman Empire 2.0 and takenover the world with Turkish replacing English.
They think they’re going to take on Russia the USA and a Europe and win.
Just go read the usual Turkish blogs and forums and see the delusions.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Turks did a huge genocide to Armenians. They can do the same to Kurds. They are NATO so they can do pretty much anything and get away with it.

Turks committed genocide against Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians.
They’ve later committed ethnic cleansing against the Greek minority whose status in Asia Minor and Constantinople was guaranteed by treaty that Turkey signed. They then later committed ethnic cleansing against the Kurds wiping out entire villages from the face of the earth. I don’t like the Kurds but is it any wonder they’ve been fighting back against the Turks?
Is it any wonder the Kurds in Iraq formed the peshmerga with 300,000 men?..

But don’t worry not even Turks are safe. Turkey has imprisoned over 100,000 of its own people because they don’t conform to Erdogan extremist Islamic sect that supports, arms and funds terrorists now. Even the USA released a statement declaring turkey one of the two main sponsors in Syria. The other being Qatar.
Let’s not forget also that Erdogan rolls out the red carpet for Hamas leaders, and routinely threatens Israel more then anyone else.

Who led the charge against Washington moving its embassy to Jerusalem and recognising it as Israel’s rightful capital? Turkey did.
Who said they’ll recognise Jerusalem as Palestine’s capital in retaliation? Turkey did.
Who threatens to attack Israel in support of the fake Palestinians(really Jordanians etc)? Turkey does.
Who threatens its neighbors routinely and violates their air and sea borders? Turkey does.

The west is going through the motions, albeit very slowly because some factions in the west even in Israel still hope Turkey can be turned around back to being a pro western puppet state. It’s too late though. Erdogan staged a fake coup to solidify his grip on power by jailing the real opposition that was capable of removing him from power. Who did he blame? He blamed America for the coup attempt.

Who does Turkey accuse of being the biggest sponsor of terrorism? The USA. It’s all over their media which is now virtually state controlled since anyone opposed to Erdogan is in jail or in hiding abroad or on the run.

You’ll also notice they claim all these different minorities exist in Turkey, when it suits them such as on big international forums. Take them aside on smaller forums and you’ll see their true beliefs.

(post by 23432 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Mortex

Turkish needs to be made an official language of Greece or else !!!!

(post by BrightConversation removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrightConversation
Turks are Asians. They are invaders from central Asia. They are not Indo Europeans.

Turkey is in West Asia , what are you on about ?

Turks never claimed to be indo-europeans either .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Quagmire that is at the heart of the ME ...there are "NO" good guys in this . We see the Kurds willing to blow themselves up which is the same deal as the ISIS ideology ...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The Quagmire that is at the heart of the ME ...there are "NO" good guys in this . We see the Kurds willing to blow themselves up which is the same deal as the ISIS ideology ...

They have been doing it for 40 years .

For last 30 years they have been using innocent Kurdish kids as soldiers under the threat of death .

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There's now unconfirmed reports that Turkish forces have bombed Syrian government forces, and Irans IRGC in Syria.

Yes Turkey, take the bait and go further. Ignite a regional war that will end with your partition and the redrawing of the Middle East's borders. LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.harbici.com...

It's in Turkish so use Google translate.
The Arab League has condemned Turkey's attack on the Kurds in Afrin.
And Turkey is pissed off because the Arab League doesn't condemn Israel or America.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join