It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey has announced that the Kurdish genocide is about to begin.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: purplemer

and thats a very pertinent question.
Word is ,is that Turkey wants the northern part of Syria to remain Syrian and has plans to let them have it after dealing with the terrorist there .

Turks will chase those terrorists all the way to Iraq's borders .

If Syria and Iraq are left to their own people than those people will re-orient themselves towards Istanbul anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

This news puts another spin on the situation

On January 27, a unit of Iraqi security forces was attacked by US-led coalition helicopters, according to the Iraqi Army Military Media Cell. The source said that the unit was attacked by the US-led coalition when it was on its way back to its base after finishing its mission – to capture a commander of ISIS “Karim Afat Ali al-Samarad” in the town of al-Baghdadi in the western al-Anbar province,
southfront.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
AKP says slaughter all Kurds and replace with Turkmen. I'm not making this up.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatadam
AKP says slaughter all Kurds and replace with Turkmen. I'm not making this up.

www.reddit.com...

I am sure you are not making it up but I think you are being fooled .

AKP has 75 MP's who are ethnic Kurds and there are almost 15 million ethnic Kurds in Turkey who are all armed .

You have been fooled .

She actually says once Afrin is cleansed of terrorists and if Syria is gets partitioned than there should be a Turkmen Canton in Afrin.

Here is her resume in English ; do you believe such a person would say such a stupid thing ?

pelingundesbakir.com.tr...

edit on 27-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This news puts another spin on the situation

On January 27, a unit of Iraqi security forces was attacked by US-led coalition helicopters, according to the Iraqi Army Military Media Cell. The source said that the unit was attacked by the US-led coalition when it was on its way back to its base after finishing its mission – to capture a commander of ISIS “Karim Afat Ali al-Samarad” in the town of al-Baghdadi in the western al-Anbar province,
southfront.org...

Iran angle is being played by the Cabal ; we'll see how Iran will retaliate .

My opinion is that Iran will attempt to force the hands of Turks and create a situation between Turks and Americans in Iraq .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Lmfao trying to blame Iran now?

Erdogan has demanded the USA stop supporting the YPD otherwise there will be a USA-Turkey confrontation out there.

You want to blame Iran for that one too?

Iran and Syria are allies.
Turkey was I a defacto state of war with Syria when it started supporting and backing ISIS forces who were transiting through Turkey.
Turkey then started supporting the FSA which was nothing more then the various terror groups being referred to as a false opposition force by western media.

Iran has every right to retaliate against Turkey as does Syria if self.
Both are smarter then Erdogan and you it seems because both know it’s a trap to give NATO an excuse for a far more direct and aggressive inteventio in Syria to remove Assad.

Turkey and Erdogan aren’t so smart though since they’ve been so easily dragged into the conflict directly by the USAs support of the Kurds and announcement of a 30,000 Kurdish border force. Wtf is 30,000 gonna do? Not much but it was enough to hook Erdogan lmfao.

I wonder if Turkey will strip kurdish women naked and crucify them on crosses like they did to Christian women during ww1? Or has Turkeys Islamic terrorist methods evolved, what with their ISIS and Al nusra and Hamas proxies pushing people off multi storey buildings and burning them alive in cages, not to mention beheading them..

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I am not sure how accurate South Front is but they seem to get it more right then wrong imo Me being in the west and knowing little about the ME I find it hard distinguishing the different groups and who's proxy they really are ..Anyhow I am just dropping this latest for consideration .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Lmfao trying to blame Iran now?

Erdogan has demanded the USA stop supporting the YPD otherwise there will be a USA-Turkey confrontation out there.

You want to blame Iran for that one too?

Iran and Syria are allies.
Turkey was I a defacto state of war with Syria when it started supporting and backing ISIS forces who were transiting through Turkey.
Turkey then started supporting the FSA which was nothing more then the various terror groups being referred to as a false opposition force by western media.

Iran has every right to retaliate against Turkey as does Syria if self.
Both are smarter then Erdogan and you it seems because both know it’s a trap to give NATO an excuse for a far more direct and aggressive inteventio in Syria to remove Assad.

Turkey and Erdogan aren’t so smart though since they’ve been so easily dragged into the conflict directly by the USAs support of the Kurds and announcement of a 30,000 Kurdish border force. Wtf is 30,000 gonna do? Not much but it was enough to hook Erdogan lmfao.

I wonder if Turkey will strip kurdish women naked and crucify them on crosses like they did to Christian women during ww1? Or has Turkeys Islamic terrorist methods evolved, what with their ISIS and Al nusra and Hamas proxies pushing people off multi storey buildings and burning them alive in cages, not to mention beheading them..

I crucify a cucumber all the time ; tomatoes and onions are next on my list .

It's a national sport for us Turks ; we like Christian cucumbers the best .

Your irrational hatred is blinding you ; follow the money instead and you'll be better placed to read the situation .

If you write anything worthwhile than you would be taken more seriously .

This is all about water , oils , gas and Suez canal .

You keep posting false information and expressing your explicit hatred for Turks .

We get it , you don't like Turks .

Next you'llprobably will state that " no one like Turks " !!!!

I feel pity for the fool who doesn't even realize the ammuniton which he provides for Turks to get stronger , stronger .

Despite appearances ,America , Israel and Turkey are working together in the area ; you really have no idea kid .

edit on 27-1-2018 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am not sure how accurate South Front is but they seem to get it more right then wrong imo Me being in the west and knowing little about the ME I find it hard distinguishing the different groups and who's proxy they really are ..Anyhow I am just dropping this latest for consideration .

It's all about the control of Oil , Gas and Water reserves as well as the Suez Canal .

Arabs are useless when it comes to proxy warring and Turks prefer to fight openly .

Iranians are the most covert operators in the World .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Turks did a huge genocide to Armenians. They can do the same to Kurds. They are NATO so they can do pretty much anything and get away with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

AKP is neo Ottoman party. It's like United Russia which revives Russian empire.

Turkey is the modern Ottoman empire. Iran is the modern Persian empire. Russia is the modern Russian empire. They have a deal to partition Syria among themselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Turkey is the modern Ottoman empire. Iran is the modern Persian empire. Russia is the modern Russian empire. They have a deal to partition Syria among themselves.

There was no Armenian Genocide .

Iran and Russia have huge Turkic minorities ; neither country can effort to upset Turks .

Syria is not a real country ; it is a made up nation , made up by Emperialism .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Turks brag slaughtering Kurds on TV

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Iran and Russia have huge Turkic minorities ; neither country can effort to upset Turks .

Yes there was. Christians escaped from Turkey to Lebanon where today they are majority.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes there was. Christians escaped from Turkey to Lebanon where today they are majority.

Bones ?

Where are the bones ?

No evidence , No Crime .

Rather simple concept .

Please don't pollute the thread ; we are busy genociding Kurdish Cucumbers , remember ?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No evidence? Where's the evidence Europeans slaughtered millions of native Americans? Where's the evidence Germans slaughtered millions of Hebrews?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No evidence? Where's the evidence Europeans slaughtered millions of native Americans? Where's the evidence Germans slaughtered millions of Hebrews?

Let's hope no one accuse you of a crime without evidence .

Let me finish genociding these Kurdish cucumbers ; I'll get to Lebanese tomatoes in good time .

Wait for your turn to be genocided .

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Let's hope no one accuse you of a crime without evidence .

Let me finish genociding these Kurdish cucumbers ; I'll get to Lebanese tomatoes in good time .

Wait for your turn to be genocided .

I'm not the one saying it. Turks are.

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Russia is 81% ethnic Russia. Germany is 81% ethnic German. These countries have Turkic minority. True, but Turkey don't have any leverage on them.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Russia is 81% ethnic Russia. Germany is 81% ethnic German. These countries have Turkic minority. True, but Turkey don't have any leverage on them.

Just another Turk hater , how very original .

Sorry , i am busy genociding Kurdish cucumbers at the moment .

Mondays I genocide ignorance ; come back monday .

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join