It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many rude people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You are doing it wrong.

You have to be really, really overly nice to rude people.

They turn nice, or short circuit.

Try it, you will see grasshopper.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why are people passive aggressive and judgmental?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SupremeBeing

Most people on line would never say the crap they do to your face. Its easy to talk like a bad arse when there are not going to be any consequences. That and no self esteem.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The key is to realize what truly matters to you and who.

My family matters to me, my friends matter to me, over time there are a few voices here that if they started giving me a "come to Jesus" signal I would have to evaluate, but by and large, the internet is an empty wasteland of meaningless voices. It isn't real. They can only hurt you if you let them.

It's the people you love who love you whose voices and opinions really matter. You should know who they are and seek to spend time with them to balance anything you do online.

And when it starts impacting you, you need to step back. Take time away to reacquaint yourself with what is good and true in your life.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
get a box and put negative energy in there. do you think the box would last, for more than 30 days?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

If you haven't noticed with all the pink hat wearing,rediculous accusations in the press,people can't handle anything that deviates from their TV style life,if it doesn't exist on TV,it doesn't exist,it's called ignorance,only one that control's that is the individual

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Why are people rude on the internet?

I'm sure there are many, many answers to this one. My two cents? Reptilian neural interference mechanisms that fire each time you switch to a new internet tab. But that's a long story, for another day.

In the mean time; if you can't handle some bantz, try reddit. There at least, you can downvote those dastardly trollers! That should help to soothe your boo boos.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sounds like you stumbled into a liberal dump.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join